Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

End of Ethereum? Oh no! How can crypto users anticipate the death of such renowned coin on the market? Ethereum has achieved a lot to die now. It has gained the support of several investors, thus attaining the number two coin with the large market cap. Ethereum will recover and make another bull run soon.
people who moaning ethereum die maybe didnot understand ethereum or cryptocurrency histroy.and if we see today the usage eth platform rise alot since many new ico using its platfrom.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:59:28 AM

ethereum still has a lot of support and is used by many people, so i do not think it will die. certainly it will take some time before the price of ethereum rises again, but at some point it could happen again. but that is what i think and of course i can not say exactly if it really comes to that.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 04:25:08 AM by maxreish

I think, you're nervous that's why you come up with this theory. Lol. I don't think anyone here can answer your question correctly. This is just what I can say for you today,  it might be better if we look at what the ethereum condition will be in the next few days or months.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:14:11 AM

The end of Ethereum means the end of this market. Because there are many tokens using the Ethereum platform and these are affected by the end of the ethereum.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:41:19 AM

As long as the ethereum platform is used so much, it will not be the end. We can see at bitcoin that even strong coins do not just go up in price. That is why i hope it will be the same with ethereum and eventually the price will go up again if the interest in it does not decrease in it.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

the nature of decentralized cryptocurrency causes prices to easily drop, because indeed market needs affect prices
Ethereum did his job well as an ICO steward in 2017 yesterday, so there are so many people who think that Ethereum will become a king in the future
but when the ICO market is not good, Ethereum prices are also bad, even now the ETH price is stable at 200 USD,
so what really happened was that everyone needed Ethereum because they believed that the ICO was able to lift the name Ethereum which made it possible to be a bright future, but the fact was not

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:21:24 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
No I don't think that etherium has ended and I do believe that it has a bright future in the upcoming years as since it has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people and its demand among the people has also increased a lot so it has a lot of potential.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

I think that without carrying out the ICO on the ether platform the price of the ethereum will significantly decrease as the creation of tokens significantly increases its price. But now we still se many ICOs with ETH! So don't worry!
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

It is unlikely that we will soon see the end of Ethereum. As before, it remains one of the most successful platforms on the crypto market, providing value to modern digital society. I am sure that after stabilization in the crypto market, Ethereum will be able to demonstrate its rapid price increase.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:37:30 AM

Do not worry. Ethereum is not going to die. Its price can stay close to 200-250 dollars for a long time, but it can be also changed unexpectedly. I mean, one day you will open the ETH rates and graphs, and see that it is rushing up.
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

this is not the end of the ethereum coin but the end of ethereum's triumph after reaching $ 1400, I am sad to hope that there will be a miracle at the end of 2018, if ethereum goes up the price of ico tokens also rises so I can sell bounty tokens at prices commensurate with hard work so far.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:41:46 AM

The end of Ethereum?? What are u speaking about? Ethereum is still number two in the CMC, the most ICOs need Ethereum platform, Ethereum is the most liquid crypto currency after Bitcoin! You call it "looking really bad"?  

I agree with you, many people only pay attention to the price decline that happened to Ethereum without seeing the initial price of Ethereum, if seen from the initial price of Ethereum then you will surely see that the price of Ethereum has increased very high and besides that you also need to see the functions and numbers people who use Ethereum, now Ethereum is one of the coins with the largest volume (number 2 in coinmarketcap) and besides that most ICOs will definitely use the ETH platform and receive payments using ETH, but only because the price of ETH has dropped and has not increased for now so many people have concluded this is the end of ETH.
Basically, this can be considered as FUD thread because OP didn't even see the fact that the ethereum platform still stay as the second largest platform in the world.
Ethereum has a lot of haters and then that's normal to see that a lot of people are spreading false news about ethereum or create FUD to the platform.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:50:35 AM

I think that the ethereal can die. He still lives because of the fact that many ICOs take ethereum as a plot. But as I see good ICOs are becoming less and less, which means that ethereum is beginning to die. People still save at Cator ethers and they hold them.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

Even though the price of ethereum is down and below $200 that does not mean the end of ethereum, the market value of ethereum might be down but the project is growing stronger, So ethereum price will recover when the market gets better.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Even though the price of ethereum is down and below $200 that does not mean the end of ethereum, the market value of ethereum might be down but the project is growing stronger, So ethereum price will recover when the market gets better.
You are right with your point, ETH will grow and the current price which is stable at $200 is going to be the starting price to rise.
If it will not happen this year, I know the right time will come, so just relax and instead of worrying, let's be strong and continue to follow the development of ETH.

ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

Ethereum has a big platform and almost everyone using that platform, especially for ico (erc-20). If you said "end" i think it's too early for ethereum, let's we see next year progress, if eth price stil can't rise i think it will be the end of eth.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

The situation that is now occurring in the cryptocurrency market, gives reason to say a lot, that ETH expects complete disappearance. But I think it is premature to talk about it. ETH is still afloat.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

I do not think its the end of ETH. ETh for me is a good investment since it is very active coins and most of investors and bounty hunters are using ETH on their business. As of today the price of ETH is very dip and this is the good chance for investors to buy for ETH and hold and wait for the price to rise.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

Although the current market is down, the ETH price drops below $ 200, but they will not collapse completely, I think there will be time to rise again, although do not know exactly when but my hope Possibly, I will hold the ETH until the end of 2019....

Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

Surely, it's not a good time.
But it is not for anyone, and perhaps this period of downward stagnation is more worrying than the volatility we are used to.
But there are too many interests at stake to be able to let ethereum die, so I bet on a coming shot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: