Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

I still believe price ethereum will rise as before when the market is recovering because I see the volume of ethereum is increasing in market so for now ethereum is worth buying and hold until the market recovers
Now I think it is better to buy a BTC, because the BTC's ability to increase is high, and ETH is hard because there are now too many coin using the ERC 20 platform and those coins use ETH. Buy trades, and they can accept eth buying at low prices.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

I still believe price ethereum will rise as before when the market is recovering because I see the volume of ethereum is increasing in market so for now ethereum is worth buying and hold until the market recovers
Now I think it is better to buy a BTC, because the BTC's ability to increase is high, and ETH is hard because there are now too many coin using the ERC 20 platform and those coins use ETH. Buy trades, and they can accept eth buying at low prices.
to be honest, today I don’t see much relevance in investing in Bitcoin at all. But it seems that many investors are disappointed in this coin. Of course, if positive forecasts come true, the results can be good.
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

Never ETH can end so easily, in my opinion, the expectation of ETH will help us have motivation to wait, maybe this year will be a very high price increase of ETH, reaching $ 1000 is possible
yes that's true, eth won't die easily.
but eth will always grow and become very valuable.
those who release eth will now regret, remember that pasati will happen
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

I think it will, Vitalik prepare many great things to improve eth technology in future, watch some videos about it from Devcon.
if in my opinion it is very unlikely to happen.
ETH's function in the present era is very large, especially in the making of ICO, many newcomers who need the function of the ETH, to carry out their program.
that alone is enough to make ETH safe for the crypto future
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

yeah, I agree with your opinion.
In my opinion ETH will gradually return to maximum prices, when the economy in some major countries is recovering.
Because of the many news that I have heard, that the decline in crypto enthusiasts is currently caused by the weakening of the economy in many countries.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
If you look at the beginning of ethereum, I don't think this is the end of everything, because if you look at changes from the beginning to now, ethereum has a good price change, try to compare the current ethreum price with prices at the beginning of 2017. I am sure there is a change better price when I see charts from year to year,

furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

It's definitely not the end of ethereum.Whilst Ethereum gets cheaper, whales are buying ethereum.We'll see the actual price when we switch to the Ethereum pos system.It will be a bit troublesome to get into the pos system.But as a result ethereum will increase the price very much.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

It's definitely not the end of ethereum.Whilst Ethereum gets cheaper, whales are buying ethereum.We'll see the actual price when we switch to the Ethereum pos system.It will be a bit troublesome to get into the pos system.But as a result ethereum will increase the price very much.
if we see ethereum it's only a matter of price, ethereum won't die easily. ethereum is just waiting for big investors to buy and make ethereum to be high in price. we can see that and forget ethereum will die.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Ethereum has the top 2 on crypto market. So dont be panic, ethereum won't die and this is not the end. Ethereum will recover before or after Christmas I think. Smiley
On my own think ethereum will hit $500 before or after christmas. Just buy more while the price is very low.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:07:48 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

Do not forget that it is at the second position in the crypto market and it is maintaining from last few years, it is just the lower dip of ETH, it is not dead, it is just testing the patience of the traders, it will rock again when whole market will recover...
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

Today, it can fall low, which is even hard to imagine, and tomorrow everything can radically change and its price will increase many times. I believe that Ethereum will live long and just like that it will not give up.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

Guys, where do you come from? What nonsense are you talking about? You look at the whole market - the prices have now fallen everywhere and they are everywhere at the bottom right now. No need to misinform other forum users.
burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Now it is very difficult to determine the future of ETH. It is very noticeable that Ethereum is developing much more slowly than its young competitors. This is the weak side of Ethereum!

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

Ethereum is still one of the most popular coin so I think that coin will start to bounce back soon so relax and wait for the right time to happen because it has still a good potential. 
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

Based on its price movement these past few months I think it is really the end of ethereum because it almost plunge $500 is just a couple of months so maybe it is a hard time for those who invest in ethereum last year.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:09:08 AM

Based on its price movement these past few months I think it is really the end of ethereum because it almost plunge $500 is just a couple of months so maybe it is a hard time for those who invest in ethereum last year.

But as you can see, it has somewhat stabilizes to the $200 mark so I wouldn't say its the end of ETH. Well it has drastically reduced because of the continues dump of project ICO and bounty hunters but it doesn't mean it can't recover in the future.

Like every other coins in the market, they're all struggling as a result of a bear market, But once the bull take over, ETH will go and will definitely hit another all-time-high.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

I am still sure this is not the end of ETH because if seen at this time the price of Ethereum can only survive at $ 200, if ETH touches $ 100 and down then it is the right time to say the end of Ethereum. but i think now it's still too early to say Ethereum will end.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

I am still sure this is not the end of ETH because if seen at this time the price of Ethereum can only survive at $ 200, if ETH touches $ 100 and down then it is the right time to say the end of Ethereum. but i think now it's still too early to say Ethereum will end.
well, I feel even when the ETH price reaches $ 100, that is not the end of ETH. Do you know what the ETH price is in 2014? well, it's very low, and no one feels that ETH is dead. maybe now the price of ETH is low, but I feel that this is the normal price for now. I really believe the price will be higher in the future.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Ethereum has long been at this level. I think that now it is not necessary to bury it, it is the most common cryptocurrency that can not change. All for the better, it's a kind of stability
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

It definitely should rebound when the market improves which will most likely occur by middle of next year if not a bit sooner and the focus should be on what institutional investors will potentially buy

In fact a lot of the very best alternatives are currently representing good value particularly ETH, XRP, and NEO even if they do dip a bit before the market takes off again

Ethereum will not fall greatly again. Vice versa, its price will be rising. You will see that 2019 will become the year of ETH. I do recommend investing in this cryptocurrency not to regret later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: