Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:46:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:37:57 PM

yeah, now ethereum has a very bad price and makes many people panic and worry, but in my opinion this will not be the end of ethereum because ethereum will definitely be able to survive and will rise again
- I'm also very confident about the growth of eth again because eth is a great altcoin and its foundation involves a lot of other altcoin in the market, the role of eth is also very important, similar to bitcoin, although eth may not be equal to bitcoin but the market can not lack its presence. The present situation is probably just a strong dumping of whales, they want people to abandon all eth and they will accumulate then they will pump up, and of course, understanding their plans and traps, we should continue to believe in eth, eth will exist alongside bitcoin until the market completely collapses.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

ethereum prices are currently in very bad condition and I see the volume of ethereum on the market is greatly reduced maybe because traders have been very disappointed with the decline in ethereum prices
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

I'm not sure if this is the end of ethereum, even though the price is falling now, but keep in mind that this not only happens in ethereum, almost all altcoins experience it. I don't understand why almost everyone continues to discuss ethereum.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I think a lot of things that affect the price of Ethereum are decreasing and especially for Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin decreases and the price of Ethereum also decreases. And now the price of Ethereum is $ 90 and this is a very long decline. But this is not the end of Ethereum, I'm sure if the price of Ethereum can definitely grow again.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

Of course it will recover. No need to give in to a general panic. Ether is an excellent and promising coin which has no worthy competitors. In mid-January 2019, Constantinople will be launched, and this will greatly increase the value of the coin.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

now ethereum price was under $100 in value and its run about 85.8$ depends on coinmarketcap,,
but, this situations will not be the end of ethereum, because not only ethereum decline, most of altcoins are down now,,
i believe ethereum price will recover when the green coming to crypto market again my friend

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:25:59 AM

If ethereum cannot recover and reaches at least $ 100 this year, of course the future of ethereum will be dark and threatened to end, the thing that makes users dislike ethereum is the number of ERC-20 based scam projects that have an impact on ethereum.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

Many people believe that ethereum prices will continue to drop up to $ 10, this is what makes us have to follow all ethereum developments, I regret buying ethereum for $ 220 or a month ago and now the ethereum price is around $ 85.

kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:00:47 AM

You must continue to think positively about Ethereum. Indeed the price of Ethereum is now much lower and now at a price of $ 90. But as traders, we don't need to panic to sell coins. Selling coins will only make the price of coins decrease. Better to remain patient because Ethereum will definitely increase again.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
iamzill

Activity: 677

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

a statement that doesn't make sense if it says that now is the end of ethereum, now ethereum is in a good position and this is one of the best moments to get profit from ethereum
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

Ethereum will never end and will never die..As long as there are investor and the founder still kicking and updating what is happening it will always be there.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

ETHEREUM is a very strong platform based on which there are a lot of different tokens. I think that if ETH dies like a coin, then the market will collapse
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

Ethereum is going to launch next big update constantinople, so I think that Ethereum is not dead, it is probably the biggest blockchain project because more than 1,000 developers work on the development!
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

Ethereum is going to launch next big update constantinople, so I think that Ethereum is not dead, it is probably the biggest blockchain project because more than 1,000 developers work on the development!
as an ethereum platform, I would prefer to judge by districts by the results I have achieved over the past years. The number of people in the team can not talk about the quality of the product. Although professionalism is worth a lot.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

many people think that this will be the end of crypto, but they shouldn't think like that because they should know that crypto prices are fluctuating and will continue to change so ethereum will definitely rise again, don't panic at the current market conditions

Oh, very often, panic-stricken people leave here the scary posts about the death of this or that cryptocurrency that can come very soon. Simply do not even read these messages up to the end. ETH will not die.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

Dont worry soon we wil have a new adaption, you can see the cryptocurrency market all going down for the price. Iam still holding ethereum more than 3 month and waiting for the rally of cryptocurrency.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

I don't think this project will die. Most likely, the developers of this project will be able to make some important updates.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
It is not reasonable to argue about the end of Ethereum because of the price, all Crypto currencies prices have fallen following the total Crypto marketcap. However, you can note that Ethereum and Bitcoin are the most beneficial when the marketcap goes up, so they will be the first to recover when new money join the market.
Queensheart

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

no one can be sure about that because as long as there are still investors, of course it will not end crypto currency because the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
In my opinion, the end of anything cannot be predicted so clearly and precisely. So about ETH, I would say that it will recover but after causing big losses to many people and it has already do0me that so possibly in the near future, we might see something new and big.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

yeah, now ethereum has a very bad price and makes many people panic and worry, but in my opinion this will not be the end of ethereum because ethereum will definitely be able to survive and will rise again

As soon as Ethereum is simply an altcoin, it is volatile. Thus, the price for this token can vary - if today ETH is extremely cheap, tomorrow it can go to the Moon. And, sure, it will not pass away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: