Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

Nobody knows what will happen to Ethereum. Now Ethereum is valued at $ 117 and this has shown that Ethereum is starting to grow. We are now just waiting for the time that a big wave will occur. So investing now is a very good decision.

Ethereum will be bouncing more like the rest of the cryptocurrencies. Nobody can seriously think that it is going to die or become so cheap that the investors can give only a couple of dollars for an ETH token.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:14:49 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 07:33:21 PM by HiatusGG

Nowadays, I don’t believe that this is the end of Ethereum because cryptocurrencies aren’t going anywhere, Lee said "There are no drivers to push ETH to 40% above its prior all-time high," I think that is impossible issue for ethereum especially in 2019. According to me , in 2019 and 2020 , Ethereum will rise. I think, we can invest to ethereum.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

Nowadays, I don’t believe that this is the end of Ethereum because cryptocurrencies aren’t going anywhere, Lee said "There are no drivers to push ETH to 40% above its prior all-time high," I think that is impossible issue for ethereum especially in 2019. According to me , in 2019 and 2020 , Ethereum will rise. I think, we can invest to ethereum.

I also don't believe if ethereum will die in the near future, even the price is increasing. ethereum did fall, but that does not mean ethereum will die, as long as the trading volume in the marketcap is still large.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:32:54 AM

The Crypto market has started to rise and Ethereum is slowly starting to rise. The Ethereum movement shows a very positive trend and we must start investing. I think until the end of the year the price of Ethereum can break through $ 200.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

The Crypto market has started to rise and Ethereum is slowly starting to rise. The Ethereum movement shows a very positive trend and we must start investing. I think until the end of the year the price of Ethereum can break through $ 200.
maybe it could be more, we don't know what will happen to market growth in the near future. Trading volume continues to increase, this is good for investment. ethereum may rise higher but with a longer time.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
When price dumps, people talks btc or eth die? But never this happened and I guess this will never be so why you are not trusting to them still, if you don't trust to biggest projects, how market can grow. Everybody should think these things.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

bitcoin and ethereum never end.

they will lead cryptomarkets long times. they have really amazing chain and team
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

maybe it could be more, we don't know what will happen to market growth in the near future. Trading volume continues to increase, this is good for investment. ethereum may rise higher but with a longer time.
Market prices are for difficult to predict and maybe Ethereum will break $200 at the beginning of years 2019, for now the trading volume is still not unstable and sometimes decreases or rises. indeed, at the end of this year, market price growth has begun to change but it has not lasted long. we just hope Ethereum can break $200 by the end of this year or next year.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:44:15 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
I think ethereum can overcome these bad days, vitalik and ethereum team is working good and they can accomplish everything in my opinion so I trust them and invest them from this low price.

donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:22:28 AM

That's normal situation in the cryptocurrency market . I believe Ethereum will recover  because Ethereum is the strong coin , there are many ico projects that are using it and this isn't the end of Ethereum , it's an oportunity for us to buy it.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:14:53 AM

the price of ether may be lower. ICO has begun to decline. the market will be caught in a bear market for a long time. we need some big events to lift the market.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:53:41 PM

That's normal situation in the cryptocurrency market . I believe Ethereum will recover  because Ethereum is the strong coin , there are many ico projects that are using it and this isn't the end of Ethereum , it's an oportunity for us to buy it.

I also believe that there is no reason to panic, everything that happens with the cryptocurrency is quite normal, it was impossible to expect eternal price growth, if there is a strong growth, then there can be a strong drop, everything is logical and correct

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:40:10 AM

This is not end of ethereum, this is a begining.
get more and more ethereum with huge bag  Wink
correct me if i am wrong
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:10:03 AM

Don't know why anyone need to worry about the end of Ethereum that is still one of the top altcoins. It is going to rise fine with market.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:03:57 AM

Don't know why anyone need to worry about the end of Ethereum that is still one of the top altcoins. It is going to rise fine with market.
yes you are right this was being an important currency for Crypto market so it depends on the market how it's going to be when you panic with ethereum then it will definitely fall and hoping is always important to grow the ethereum very faster.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:40:33 AM

The rise in price has already begun, and this is the first sign of investment, and after the fork, in general, everyone will start to give new forecasts.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:12:54 AM

still now it is the good altcoin for investment so how can we describe about the end of this currency in short period of time we need to see a lots of development in Crypto market and ethereum development so it will definitely continue to survive here for a long time.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:49:49 AM

The rise in price has already begun, and this is the first sign of investment, and after the fork, in general, everyone will start to give new forecasts.
the market goes up only a few percent doesn't look so good , there is no sign at all that the bull run is coming, I'm sure the market situation rise just a few moments

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:18:25 AM

I hope with the green market now not just for a moment, it seems like it's tired too, if you look at the market conditions that are side away, the danger will happen until the end of the year, really a long time for waiting

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 11:25:38 AM

I hope with the green market now not just for a moment, it seems like it's tired too, if you look at the market conditions that are side away, the danger will happen until the end of the year, really a long time for waiting
we have been waiting for a long time for the market to improve. now that we see the market getting green, it's really very exciting. this could be the beginning of a better market growth, but we can only hope. we will wait for what actually happens on the market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: