Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:27:14 PM

Various humans deal the specie instantly later database representing the cause that on the basic period or cardinal the cost is yet at a higher equivalent, and so it up begin to drop harshly, and whether you forgo the minute, you desire get to wait a infrequent months earlier the potential send.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:31:45 PM

what I apothegm from what they did was close to marketing their coins as nearly of the sharers were their restlessness in inactivity representing average cost. away from that, my former feel was. as I am distrustful that the cost desire intersect whether I mastery my disc, so I rapidly deal it. that's the cause I'm marketing my coins the basic age I move a favour coin.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:42:15 PM

The reason i don't just sell my altcoins at whatever price i see it is because it might result into wastage. Most of the times, every project team work toward taking their coin to its ATH. Therefore, i always wait for a time like this and if peradventure it results into a total loss, i take it as one of the hazards of investments.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:47:24 PM

The reason i don't just sell my altcoins at whatever price i see it is because it might result into wastage. Most of the times, every project team work toward taking their coin to its ATH. Therefore, i always wait for a time like this and if peradventure it results into a total loss, i take it as one of the hazards of investments.
I think all of the teams aim to bring their coins to the highest point. but you also know, sometimes it takes a very long time for the development team to do that. waiting for that time is very boring, and makes many people choose to sell their altcoins early.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:59:05 PM

From my own experienced we all know that the price of altcoins are unpredictable so a lot of us dont know what will happen about our holdings so if they see that the price of one altcoins(specific coin) is dragging down they were go to panic so they sell their token as early,i think panicking is one of the reason behind early selling of altcoins.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:01:05 PM

Not everyone invests for holding purposes. Some people are day traders, they just trade to make profits daily, they are those that sell their coins easily. There are others who are holders, but holders are the best, I will advise you to hold.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:08:36 PM

Not everyone invests for holding purposes. Some people are day traders, they just trade to make profits daily, they are those that sell their coins easily. There are others who are holders, but holders are the best, I will advise you to hold.
I also think that holding coins for an average or long term is the most effective way to live on the market. day trading is good only for true professionals

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 02:22:29 PM

These little known altcoins are extremely volatile and in many cases they have a very short lifespan. So in case you want to hold these coins for long-term, there is a good chance that they will get delisted from the exchanges and you will not be able to trade them. Another issue is with the storage. It is not practical to install desktop wallets for all of them. So in most cases you will be storing them in exchange wallets. Now storing them in exchange wallets for long duration is also not recommended.

So most of the users convert the alts to Bitcoin and ETH, to move them out of the exchanges. In case you are very confident about one or two alts, then you can install the desktop wallets and store them in your laptop for the long-term.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:30:51 PM

I also think that holding coins for an average or long term is the most effective way to live on the market. day trading is good only for true professionals
of course, those who trade daily are those who already have great experience. not many of them take part in daily trading and do not have more skills. or maybe they just accidentally threw away their money.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:45:33 PM

I have two main reasons why I will sell my crypto currency coins quickly. The first because I really need money. This is the reason I do most often because my life depends on crypto currencies. At any time I need money so I will sell my coins at any price. The second reason is when I match market prices and I feel I have benefited according to my expectations. If this is achieved then I will immediately sell my crypto currency coins then I can use the money for other business capital again.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:32:59 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think that you can not tie your strategy to only one type of behavior. For example, you hold 400 coins, 1 year until the moment they bring you profit. At this time, I can sell and buy back the same amount of my coins several times, while increasing their initial quantity. Therefore, after 1 year, I will have not 400 coins, like yours, but for example 600. In the end result, I will get a profit higher than you. So if you are an experienced trader, it will be better not just to hold your coins, but all the time trying to increase their number.
As for the sale of  altcoins for Bitcoins, this is also a great idea. Periodically, a situation arises in the market when the price of altcoins increases relative to Bitcoin, and later the price of Bitcoins increases relative to altcoins. During this period, there is a great opportunity to either get more Bitcoins, or by selling and buying get more altcoin coins.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
agenlaptop

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:51:27 PM

Actually, between the holder and the daily trader are almost the same, it's just that the daily trader holds the coin in the daily run, while the long-term coin holders usually invest a little more than the daily trader.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:58:02 PM

Actually, between the holder and the daily trader are almost the same, it's just that the daily trader holds the coin in the daily run, while the long-term coin holders usually invest a little more than the daily trader.
you are right, they are not much different, all of them need good analytical skills to be able to make a profit, but for daily traders it definitely requires better skills than the traders who are used to investing long term.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aziziasa

Activity: 316

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

When market conditions have declined and the old market is not recovered. I will sell coins at cheap prices to cut losses. With the proceeds of sales, I use to buy more potential coins. But I'm still using a long term investment strategy. We are confident that the decline will not always occur and the price will definitely recover.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:28:52 PM

There are a lot of coins on the market now, and of course, some of these coins need to be sold if you have them in the crypto portfolio. And other coins, you need to buy the opposite, and increase their number, as their price will soon increase significantly.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:29:10 PM

When market conditions have declined and the old market is not recovered. I will sell coins at cheap prices to cut losses. With the proceeds of sales, I use to buy more potential coins. But I'm still using a long term investment strategy. We are confident that the decline will not always occur and the price will definitely recover.

That's right, and you take a very precise step, because at this time the coins that have the potential to rise in price so that to seek profits is very open, and can cover the losses that we have experienced in the previous months.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 02:01:16 PM

I am not selling, I value every investment that I have and have made. Many sell to buy Bitcoin but they forget that what they hold might do better than what they sold it for. Every investment is important. Learn to diversify

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Doomfang

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:51:36 PM

in 2019 I desire not deal, Altcoin or my coin at the minute, I'd greater wait until the bullrun arrives, so I desire create a large profits. as the cost of krypto is yet unsteady instantly
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:57:41 PM

Because we want to secure profits and prevent losses. if at any time the altcoin price suddenly falls we don't need to worry anymore
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:04:43 PM

Because there are so many altcoins out there and people must be mobe to another altcoins each time to gain profits.
That's why people are not holding altcoin for a long time, except a really good altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: