Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:11:36 PM

i believe that big% is bounty hunters with tones fake accounts. volumes most of alts are low, so price falling. plus for someone 10$ is big money))
Well, if you consider that the person worked for about six months on the project and gets about $ 10 , I think it is very little money in 2017 could be obtained from the project about $ 4000-5000 , but now the money will not earn

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:49:24 PM

I do not think that such people have a lot of experience in this industry, because wise people know that the market is going to recover anyway. We only need to be more patient and do not sell your tokens in panic.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:56:12 PM

it's not a wrong thing, for people who have a high level of patience to get high prices, but for my experience, I don't really need very high prices and wait for a long time for that, a little profit and appropriate prices have become a satisfaction, rather than having to wait and end stressed because the price does not go up
maybe what you say is for the reason that investors do not have the confidence and patience in their investments so that they are afraid and panic so that they sell quickly and there may also be other factors besides that investors need fast money for urgent and urgent needs and investors don't think the loss
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:23:53 PM

Those who sell may be pursued because of financial needs or can also be afraid of greater losses. Actually if we want to be patient to wait and not get carried away by emotion or panic, I'm sure someday prices will rise again and crypto will be able to give us profits. My advice should never be that we sell coins that we have if we have not made a profit, because the price will always be moving and in time there will also be a price increase that will ultimately benefit us.
Yes you are correct, people will not wait a long time to manage their economic situation for holding their investment this is the main reason for people selling their investment very soon but if anyone need money then he can definitely withdraw his investment and used for his needs but the problem is people will panic and get their investment out from this field while the market is in not a good stage this will make the Crypto market more down.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:46:50 PM

I'm not selling my altcoins now. Today, the price of altcoins is very low. The best solution, in my opinion, is to wait for the recovery and growth of the cryptocurrency market to get a big profit.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:48:04 PM

We do not need to panic or get tired of waiting, It is certain the market will recover, we do not need to get scared, thou this is taking longer than expected, But my strategy is to keep holding. Already experience a loss, this is the time to keep holding and waiting. The future is near, ones the correction is over, we can be sure to experience the bull run.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:12:26 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

If person selling his investment more quickly because of some reasons and that is for his basic needs and another reason is he was panic with his investment so these reasons made a person to sell his investment more quickly.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

What you are saying is true but only if the altcoin that you bought is good and original but if it is just a clone of another coin that was depending on hype to try to make money then such an altcoin will surely crash and if anything the ones that are selling their coins now waited for too long and are probably lamenting that they did not sold their coins any sooner.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:18:15 PM

I have always said that only stupid people sell their savings in cryptocurrency when it is just starting to decline. It is not right. It is better to continue to keep digital money in your pocket because it will grow in future for sure.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:21:24 PM

I haven't sold Bitcoin since it dropped so far. My friend sold all Bitcoin and said that he was afraid of losses when Bitcoin prices fell continuously every day. Are you afraid to see the money you own falling day by day? This war has no stopping for the weak, and it will swallow its fears.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:26:14 PM

Before you sell your coin, you should first understand the market and also read the project of that coin and not just selling in panic.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:45:51 PM

People are loosing hope that one day will be better. They do not understand how big is this opportunity to buy low and sell high again, if Bitcoin and other crypto goes up again. They are just waiting for another ATH and then they will buy because that is how most people do it. Yeah, that is human foolishness.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:04:45 PM

I have always said that only stupid people sell their savings in cryptocurrency when it is just starting to decline. It is not right. It is better to continue to keep digital money in your pocket because it will grow in future for sure.
Agree cryptocurrency is still little used, and if you start receiving cryptocurrency in stores, I think the price can change very much and cost a lot of money !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:43:23 PM

Agree cryptocurrency is still little used, and if you start receiving cryptocurrency in stores, I think the price can change very much and cost a lot of money !
It seems to me that we still need to pay attention to the fact that many users of cryptocurrency have quit their main job, just to be able to spend more time on a cryptocurrency business. All of the lawsuits settled for the opportunity to become rich with the help of cryptocurrency very quickly and transferred their activities in the cryptocurrency market as the main source of their income.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:47:00 PM

It seems to me that we still need to pay attention to the fact that many users of cryptocurrency have quit their main job, just to be able to spend more time on a cryptocurrency business. All of the lawsuits settled for the opportunity to become rich with the help of cryptocurrency very quickly and transferred their activities in the cryptocurrency market as the main source of their income.
I don't think so. Cryptocurrencies may give opportunity for being financially free but these don't mean to quit daily job. Having a strategy and sticking to plan are not for everyone so acting smartly is mandatory for average Joe.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:53:39 PM

The most important thing is that when there is profit even though it's small, I will sell the Altcoin that I have, I don't think maybe the price will go up much higher, and even if that happens, I don't regret it. I prefer to do daily sales where when prices go up a little I will sell and when there is a slight drop in prices I will buy it, that is what I always do regularly to this day.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:01:35 PM

I sell faster because I'm afraid the price will continue to fall when the market listing. besides that I also need to fulfill my daily life. I will see the potential of altcoins before selling.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:18:38 PM

Selling one's altcoins is nothing bad, but when to sell is one issue and the price one is selling.
The reason I am saying this, is that, some people just dump their tokens at just any price and sometimes, I wonder if they truly know the implication of what they are doing or have done.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:44:42 PM

Obviously, people do not see the reasons for the growth of their altcoins, but there is a chance for the growth of Bitcoin or other promising coins. Perhaps that is why people sell their coins at any price and invest money in a more reliable currency. I also sold some of my altcoins at a loss, in order to invest them in other coins that could grow and cover losses.

matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:00:28 PM

I stopped being greedy. At the moment I sell my coins in the event that they gave me not even a big profit. Which strategy is less dangerous.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: