Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20633 times)
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:59:08 PM

I prefer to stick with short and medium term investments. After all, given the market instability, it would be foolish not to try to make money on floating rates for cryptocurrency.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:47:45 PM

I prefer to stick with short and medium term investments. After all, given the market instability, it would be foolish not to try to make money on floating rates for cryptocurrency.

I prefer either day trade and a long time investment.  I search for the coins that have daily high volume and frequent ups and down for day trade while holding the coins that have a huge potential for a long time.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:53:52 PM

There are really good reason to stop trading. You know, I even broke with my girlfriend because I am addicted to trading.
nevertheless I don't regret and trading is everything for me
I'm afraid to ask how much you spend a day at the computer ?)
You can place orders and be busy a couple of hours a day , I have long ceased to sit at the computer for days as the sense of this is not enough.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Kajim

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:44:02 PM

It is greater to break trading whether we cannot address our feeling as in the marketplace, we desire visage various item and it's not secured we buoy create a profits every period. Patch the marketplace is quiet similar now, you buoy break representing a patch and achieve added affair, and you buoy approach backbone whether the marketplace buoy regain in the following period. And it's great whether you buoy something that desire support you to move modern action, so you buoy avoid your apperception to anticipate almost trading.
EarlyTalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:56:26 PM

Commerce ask for toleration and a great design in trading. A continued - designation assets is a extremely great design as you buoy create a plenty of net profit. On the other hand I incline towards to commerce day-by-day and I get no purpose of departure the commerce. As in my conclusion, it is yet extremely bankable.
TrevorS

Merit: 377

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:37:22 PM

I prefer either day trade and a long time investment.  I search for the coins that have daily high volume and frequent ups and down for day trade while holding the coins that have a huge potential for a long time.

This is a very reasonable strategy to maximize profits. An integrated approach, I like it. I myself prefer to trade only by opening long positions in coins with high capitalization. With varying success, I manage it.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:12:43 PM

From experience i can tell you trading is not as easy as many would like to believe, the emotions it can drive through you. Continuously studying the market in between hours, analyzing charts. To be honest i prefer short-term trading as I've been profitable by trading mostly short.
GreatWhip

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:00:23 PM

Exactly, just the equivalent item occurs with me, later tension equivalent thrust out cherry regulate, i move ahead to low recovery.
Butpow

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:08:22 PM

I assume 't similar to commerce extremely regularly, as representing me the basic cause from your record is furthermore the primary single. I disburse a plenty of vigor on it and move a plenty tension in come back, it's heavy and ask for a plenty of act to study how to behave fewer.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:48:34 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Many people are already experienced the same thing. Just like what they says, "crypto is not for weak hearts". In the first place, you have to know the risk and effort needed before starts investing in crypto. Also, what you are doing ia actually day trading which is really time consuming. I advice to try long term trading because it needs less supervision. Lastly, be patient because it might worth it.

Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:51:44 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Many people are already experienced the same thing. Just like what they says, "crypto is not for weak hearts". In the first place, you have to know the risk and effort needed before starts investing in crypto. Also, what you are doing ia actually day trading which is really time consuming. I advice to try long term trading because it needs less supervision. Lastly, be patient because it might worth it.

But, he was probably aware about what he decided to do - daytrading, so if he still want to make some trading or investing activity - it is a good time to focus on the gameplan and mistakes done by him.
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:06:28 PM

Be patient bro, if you really intend to plunge into the world of commerce indeed the main thing to do is practice more patience. because not always in trading it gets satisfying results as in your planning. although it can be a bit profitable, it's fine as long as it's not a loss. but if you always expect great results, of course this will make you become stressful ...
Keep the spirit

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:46:51 PM

do you hear the wpp token? they will make the energy exchange H2O equal to 1.43 per day, but currently the price of the tokens has dropped dramatically from the price of ico

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:57:01 PM

Maybe you have chosen trading-day, this makes you tense because of consecutive losses for a long time? I see a lot of investors happily mentioning trading because they always get profit from it because they choose a long-term investment. That reduces loss and does not need to worry about risks. You need to learn about Altcoin and choose an Altcoin as a long-term investment option.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:51:41 PM

It is necessary to stop and self-critically comprehend everything that happens to you. Time cures. Take a break and maybe you will reconsider your decision about the possibility of your further trading. If nothing at all, then investing in the long-term.
ofKJVb

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:43:55 PM

similar nearly humans in this marketplace. You accepted to care and scare and heraldry sinister this marketplace, the following roller desire be the equivalent, immigrant desire approach and miss cash and leave-taking, it sound in this planet in added method you desire not gain. My eyeballs are descending cost representing coins, and every period my portfolio is deed small, on the other hand I achieve not annoyance and exercise sedately, I'm confident that the dogshit desire approach to the marketplace, and the rather the carrys desire deal coins the rather the bullshit desire approach.
Jushura

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:59:05 PM

trading is not an easy work as you require a plenty of tolerance and furthermore ability and i anticipate that you buoy not check out from your daydreams as easy as you did.
Morluril

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:02:34 PM

Good i anticipate all the more Trading won't remain in this bearish marketplace. It sink and so sink many and so many. All the more trading buoy exercise just in a marketplace which at period move ahead up and consume on the other hand not in a marketplace which has just single focus to move ahead and that is rock bottommost and so identify modern profundities in rock buttock.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:08:04 PM

I think the only reason to stop trading is nestling money or losing their large amounts then there really is no money there is no
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:18:09 PM

Yes, I also have not been trading in coins for a long time. Of course, including I must have coins so that I could trade them. And now it's not so easy to earn coins of some good project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: