Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:44:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone !  (Read 20218 times)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

I am sure there are very many people who are still holding ETH, especially those who had bought eth when at the price of 1400 $, and including me who really hopes eth can at least touch the price of 1000 $, and this is not impossible

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

I think also end of this year eth price can will pass 1000$ again. Every year this period was bad for all cryptocurrencies. I hope this situation will be change and we can get profit again.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

This is not a myth, it is quite a normal price, which will be, I am sure that this price will be very soon, because the prices in the market will have to rise very soon, despite the fact that I have been talking about this for about a year, I am still I believe that everything will turn out.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

Sure, it can be a dream for the holders if ethereum touch back $1000 just like the last year.
but if ethereum price soars above $600 in this year then it should be good because this may give a good sign for ethereum.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

i think we will surpass 1000$ per ether but this time will be sustainable ethereum is too big too fail now one of my best projects out there good luck in your future investments Smiley
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
Not dream thats eth reaching price of 1200$ again. This is a nature of cryptocurrencies. Some period market got downed and some period market will be high value. I hope eth price will can up again.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
thiendaicat

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

1000 USD is not a dream for ETH. ETH can easily achieve that again. Just be patient and wait for the market to recover. It's not just ETH that dipped, almost all the coins dipped.
ETH is one of the best out of thousands of coins. ETH has actual uses and has one of the best developer teams in the world. I can't help but think of the upcoming success of ETH in the next couple of years.
I do not think there will be many people waiting for the time being a few years. I personally think this market will take 2-3 years to recover. Now is still downtrend...
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

In this case, you need to be optimistic about the fact that the main coins will rise in price and we will earn everything, but you need to look at the harsh facts in the face and understand that the increase will not be very soon  Grin
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

Looking at current prices of bitcoin and ethereum, it will be difficult to make such speculation. The gap is too wide. But crypto is full of surprises so anything can happen
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Last year, people asked each other if the ethereum would rise above $ 600, and by the end of the year it cost $ 1500. Now we are wondering if the ether will fall to $ 50.
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

It is not my dream because i know it will be happen in the future. My target for ethereum is 4k dollar. So i think 1k dollar is still cheap target for ethereum . I think 2019 will be the best year for eth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

some predict a bitcoin growth in 2020 to $ 200,000 and an eterium of 4000. At the same time, it quite logically justifies its position ... Let us clarify the dynamics of bitcoin price changes over the past years. As Bitcoin grows, other currencies will pull along.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

1000$ is not a dream and everything is possible in crypto world thanks to extremely high volatility. However I think ETH will not reach that price soon but we will have to wait a couple or years at least.

You might be right, as the market looks volatile it is not so much easy to see the growth in ETH. It's a nature of trading we cannot do anything but yes there are chances if a bull run goes. Remember anything can happen over a night, let's believe this year it may reach atleast $700 k.

Am I spamming? Report me!
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

This is an even more or less realistic idea, compared to those that fly around the forum. But here's the update ATH I would not have believed. It's just a dream for everyone.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

The only problem with ethereum trading at $1000 is that,  it is not going to happen anytime soon.  Those that are dreaming $1000 for ethereum should go back to sleep and dream another dream.  Ethereum is my favourite but we must accept corrections and hope for better value in future!

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

You have already provided answer to your query. The only thing you need is patience because with that patience, things can change at anytime in  the crypto world and it will also affect the price of ethereum to really go up in price.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Its not a dream, we have been there before. Hopefully we will get back to those days which they say Bull Season. I am hoping a good bounce in last months of 2018, like we have seen last year.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

Its not a dream, we have been there before. Hopefully we will get back to those days which they say Bull Season. I am hoping a good bounce in last months of 2018, like we have seen last year.
I think that today making predictions is a very unfavorable activity. In any case, since the beginning of 2018, no forecast has come true. We were expecting September, October, And now December, and the market was in a bad condition, and remained.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

1000$ is not a dream and everything is possible in crypto world thanks to extremely high volatility. However I think ETH will not reach that price soon but we will have to wait a couple or years at least.

You might be right, as the market looks volatile it is not so much easy to see the growth in ETH. It's a nature of trading we cannot do anything but yes there are chances if a bull run goes. Remember anything can happen over a night, let's believe this year it may reach atleast $700 k.
The more people lose faith in the crypt, the chances that we will soon begin to grow. The technology simply does not stand still, almost every day new projects appear on the market with a real useful product. I believe that with time the crypt will replace Fiat, and therefore the growth of Bitcoin and ETH will be very strong. And the price of $ 1000 per ETH is far from the limit.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

Right now - yes, the ETH with such a price is really a dream for us. But may be in the nearest future - it may appear to be not a dream, but the reality. The reason to that is the high volatility and the specific of this market, to tell when exactly the increase of the ETH price will happen is hard, it is really unpredictable thing, but you should to be patient and will see the increase of this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: