Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:47:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one of these is a shitcoin according to you guys?  (Read 12569 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Guys, Ripple, Stellar, Neo, Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain, Digibyte, Pundi X, Crypterium, Nano..I have bought not much but just a little of all these for 1-2 yrs hodl....Anything which is not worthy of investment???
Deep Brain Chain, Crypterium are the coins i do see which isnt really worthy but who knows that those projects would succeed for long term. This list is solid specially Stellar and Nano.I dont have much high hopes on Banksters coins XRP on future or simply means i dont have much interest at all. Why you didnt include shitcoin BitcoinCash(BCH) on your list?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muncuss

Activity: 634
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

To be honest, all of them are shitcoin.
the only difference between one of them is their supporter and their marketing, if you are asking me from the better one to the worst one it should be like this ;
Ripple(No doubt it is the better one in term of marketing because its banking system), Neo, Stellar, Digibyte, Pundi X, Nano, Crypterium, Deep brain chain and lastly Electroneum.
why Electroneum in the last place ? it was because of an attack that happened with it a couple weeks ago.
To be honest, i don't understand your criteria for calling shitcoin to some coins. why they are shitcoins? because huge supply, or less popular? lol.

none are shitcoin (except DBC and crypterium i haven't heard them before, and i'm not gonna call x coin a shitcoin just because i hate bank)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:06:05 AM

Guys, Ripple, Stellar, Neo, Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain, Digibyte, Pundi X, Crypterium, Nano..I have bought not much but just a little of all these for 1-2 yrs hodl....Anything which is not worthy of investment???

You actually selected the best among the rest so maybe it is good to just HODL these digital assets and see if years from now you made a bright and lucrative decision on them. There are so many shitcoins in the market and we have to do everything possible to avoid them though sometimes it can get so hard because shitcoin promoters can be so creative and clever too as it is not possible to take a look at what they are doing and analyze things like an insider. Anyway, good luck to your holdings and may then bring you the profits and happiness you are aspiring for.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

These are shitcoins
- Ripple
- Neo

<snip>
NEO though is not that bad of an idea at least for smart contract usage, so I will not necessarily classify it as a shitcoin.
However, for the other ones you have mentioned, with ripple being their boss, I really do not see any real life usage for them in the long run. What makes a coin useful is when we see the long term possibilities in terms of demand based on usage, and not just some coins trying to clone other project ideas, coming up with empty promises or being centralized like ripple.

You actually selected the best among the rest so maybe it is good to just HODL these digital assets and see if years from now you made a bright and lucrative decision on them.
I assume that he understood just the reciprocal of what OP is asking that may be the reason why he is stating all the hold term assets but in the name of shitcoins. Basically we cannot list what are shitcoins but the coins which were got DELISTED from the exchanges are sure-shot shitcoins, without any need of researches.
ravv2016 (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:01:21 AM

from your list i will choose NEO, stellar and nano,,
because the third coin above already in my bag now,, and the others i didn't know
but, why you didn't drop your money into bitcoin, ethereum and ADA ?

I am thinking about buying some ada but confused between it and ziliqa ....so still trying to make a decision... Grin
ravv2016 (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:44:16 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 02:11:21 AM by ravv2016

Deep Brain Chain, Crypterium are the coins i do see which isnt really worthy but who knows that those projects would succeed for long term. This list is solid specially Stellar and Nano.I dont have much high hopes on Banksters coins XRP on future or simply means i dont have much interest at all. Why you didnt include shitcoin BitcoinCash(BCH) on your list?
Because that is not in my bag....I have just tried to diversify  my bag with few ico tokens like deep brain chain and crypterium so that even if one or two doesnt got grow much ,rest of them can compensate my loss with some profits... Smiley
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:09:29 AM

I prefer invest in pundiX, stellar, and nano. I think they have a good vision and mission. They have built a large ecosystem and are listed in the top excange.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:06:41 AM

All are good coins/ token for long-term investment except electronium. Electronium is just the money grab project and mining cryptocurrency on mobile is shitty concept which can make mobile dead or its battery life will be impacted for few cents per day. From the blockchain infrastructure category you have only 2 coins stellar and Neo, why don't you include 2 more such as ZIL and EOS for long-term investment.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:07:19 AM

shitcoin? how is your knowledge on tokens called shitcoin? doesn't everyone know that all the altcoins that you mention are old altcoins that have proven their electability on the market. how did you tell us to mention one of them being shitcoin ...?
He actually means the coin that is not worthy of holding anymore. This is the reason he calls it “Shit Coin”. I do not think a coin can be a shit coins. There are certain areas where they have strong hold. Besides, you can easily do the math to find out the coin that has not been instrumental in raising the worth of your portfolio. A coins that does not grow in a period of one or two years is I think not worthy of holding any more and one should rather use that money to own something profitable.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

Crypto is unpredictable and I believe that you have read all their WP before doing your investments. It's a good combination of coins which is a good choice for me. My bottom could be Crypterium but who knows this can pump anytime. Expect surprises on those coins.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

None of these are actually shit coins. But you can definitely rank them from which one is the best to worst but all of these are great. I think you should focus on which of these coins is going to be worth investing for with respect on how much do you have.

RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

From all coins above I personally would not buy Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain and Crypterium, they may be successfully a while but I believe they are shitcoins and at the end you will lose your investments.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

I wouldn't bother with electroneum, it's easy to mine and there is no demand for it on the exchanges. Take a look at some privacy coins and add them to the list, something like Monero or a lower market cap coin will add some variety to it

burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

I think that any coin can grow and give profit to the investor. You need to be sure in the team that it will continue to work on the project. This is the most important question. The price increase depends on the time.

Ezekay

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Nano is the shittiest for me
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

In my opinion, the best of these altcoins are XRP, NEO, Stellar. These are promising and proven projects with a strong team. These altcoins have a potential price increase. These are projects with technology. I invest in these altcoins.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

Everyone is going to have a different opinion on each of these, I haven't looked in to detail in too many of them but have never been a fan of ripple because it's not truly decentralized and I've always been skeptical of Electroneum, their USP was mobile mining but they've not come close to delivering on that.
I do not think that there is any coin in the market that deserves to be called shit coin.
Everything that has a space in the market has a demand and is being purchased. Majority of people might buy such coins to diversify their assets as well and not really expecting enough in return.  Almost all of them have gotten some good features at least.

The one which does not give you a return should not be chosen again. Many of the coins that had been in the market lately disappeared upon the advent of the ongoing recession in the crypto market for they had not what it takes to keep the demand intact.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

just NEO and NANO in my bag now,, and not with the others mate,,
because in my opinion neo and nano is good choice of investments for long term hodl  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

I think you have invested in good projects that can help you get rich so do not worry and follow these projects.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

I don't know about deep brain chain I think it is a shit coin lol, but some shit coin can mooning, anyway try to hold all of them maybe they will increase in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: