Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you send bitcoins to Satoshi, if you know his Bitcoin address?  (Read 1400 times)
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

I think the biggest amount of people will not send their bitcoins to Satoshi, because of the goal: they buy them to earn by themselves.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

No, I'm not sending anything.Not to sound greedy,but I myself was never enough)I believe it is foolish to engage in donations,when you almost have nothing to share.Besides, it's not helping a homeless person or an old man.We are talking about the richest geniunely have the power to help themselves.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Let's create a fictitious scenario where Satoshi sends a message in a way that can be validated/verified < PGP key > and he notify all of us that he is bankrupt and has no access to his coins. 

If this is verified, would you send bitcoins to Satoshi, like people did with Andreas Antonopoulos?

We have seen people sending tips to Satoshi's known Bitcoin addresses and to date, bitcoin’s maiden address has received 16.7 BTC in tips, worth around $107 600. <This has never been claimed>

Will you send bitcoins and if you do, why?

If you will not send bitcoins. Why?
If I knew his wallet address, I would throw some Bitcoins because this is a thank you to someone who created it. I know he will not need this because he's holding bigger things, but I still want to give this little thing to him as a thank you.
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

Let's create a fictitious scenario where Satoshi sends a message in a way that can be validated/verified < PGP key > and he notify all of us that he is bankrupt and has no access to his coins.  

If this is verified, would you send bitcoins to Satoshi, like people did with Andreas Antonopoulos?

We have seen people sending tips to Satoshi's known Bitcoin addresses and to date, bitcoin’s maiden address has received 16.7 BTC in tips, worth around $107 600. <This has never been claimed>

I fell that Satoshi has enough Bitcoin to even want to receive more, perhaps sending a token amount to show one's appreciation would be in order, you could leave a message to him / her / them also via the Blockchain. Could be a cool thing to do if the scenario panned out as you have envisaged  Cool
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

I think that's a fantastic assumption. How can the creator of bitcoin run out of bitcoins? Absurd. If you encounter such an assumption is probably a scam.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

lol, of course, yes, I'm very grateful to people who have helped thousands of economic conditions of many people. I even gave Ethereum to a friend who taught me to look for Bitcoin in this forum as my thank you, and it is certain if I know the address of the Bitcoin wallet for sure I will send a bit of Bitcoin to him as a thank you from me  Grin

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

I don't think so, the first reason is just fiction, and where the name fiction is just a fake, we live in the real world so don't fantasize too much, if only I had a bitcoin, I would prefer to send it to disaster victims  that really happened or other donations
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:26:11 AM

I will not send bitcoins because it has never claimed till now and I don't want to waste money. Instead, send it to him I would use it to donation for hunger

Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

I think satoshi has a huge amount of bitcoin as he is  the founder of bitcoin. I would like to give thanks to his for his outstanding invention instead of sending bitcoin.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

If i knew satoshi's bitcoin address, i won't send them bitcoin because it can be the fake satoshi.
Until now, the existence of satoshi is very unclear. Many peoples can pretend they are satoshi.
Other than that, i want to say thank you to satoshi for creating cryptocurrency in our world, so we are able to transact peer to peer with peoples.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

It is really an impossible thing to happen but I will try to be in that situation. I will not send any amount of bitcoin in that fictional address on an arguably fictional character. It is for the reason that I am not that rich when it come sit bitcoin or I am not that old here or that triumphant one. I am just new to these kind of environment but if I am that successful one,  I might send some. Why?  It is because his invention brings many things for people like us here. His invention lead to an another type of technology. So yes,  I might send some.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

Satoshi is the creator of bitcoin and he is one of richest people in crypto and he remains the major holder of bitcoins, he don't need  bitcoin, and if that did happen i will sent if i know who Satoshi is, and is already exist.  Grin
Thanks to this man we have a magic way we can make money from them easily.  Kiss
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

To say thank you to this man, it would be reasonable but I don't think people will do that if only a small amount, but in principle if everyone starts to send malenkie amount it will be significant, and decent !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:39:30 PM

If by chance I got rich with my investments in crypto and was sure of the truth of this story, I would surely donate some BTCs to Satoshi, but obviously I would search a lot before doing this transfer.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Why i will send my Bitcoin to Satoshi's wallet if i knew it is his wallet? I don't like to send my Bitcoin to another wallet, it is precious to me and i am holding my wallet which have private keys, parapharase, 2FA and other securities level.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

Of course, the assumption is quite absurd that the creator of bitcoin ran out of bitcoins. It is unlikely that the person who created such a unique technology will be able to go bankrupt.

M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

I absolutely do not believe in such a situation when the creator of Bitcoin will ask to give him money for life. A much more likely scenario is that if he loses his fortune, he will come up with some other project that will enrich it. So I can not believe that the real Satoshi asks to send him coins and will not send anything.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:18:07 PM

If this person was definitely the creators of bitcoin and needed help, I think I would have helped him. I am very grateful to this man for his technology and would like to thank him. It just a guess, but I would have done it.

bitvelk

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:32:31 PM

I don't think Satoshi is stupid enough or inattentive enough to go completely bankrupt, since he created a unique coin that went up in value significantly. And surely he has enough coins to be secured for the rest of his life.

Bountyhonter

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

Even in a fictitious scenario where he looses access to his fortune he can't beg for Bitcoin because he has the skill and knowledge to think of another money making invention

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: