Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your estimated coin price when you start the blockchain and enter the stock exchange ?
5-10$
1-5$
0.5-1$
0.1-0.5$
0.1-0.01$

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Welcome to PHANTOM - Decentralized blockchain ẔINCS  (Read 26009 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:10:31 AM

Phantom is moving towards decentralization at some certain clock via hard fork it will achieve this goal and then any change or anything will be decided based on consensus of coin holders. Open source and the features and purposes for what it is designed make it very good addition in existed projects. It is just starting and has to go far but overall first goals are achieved apparently.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:08:56 PM

Phantom is moving towards decentralization at some certain clock via hard fork it will achieve this goal and then any change or anything will be decided based on consensus of coin holders. Open source and the features and purposes for what it is designed make it very good addition in existed projects. It is just starting and has to go far but overall first goals are achieved apparently.

Is your signature manager really paying you for this trash spam?  Roll Eyes
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:49:33 AM

What do you think guys expected price after hitting exchange(s) ? I was having negotiations with someone to make a deal but on price it got stuck. I personally think $0.10 is good bet but seller from telegram is insisting for at 5X of this. In the long run this price is possible but in current condition without working product that is too much in my opinion.
RivAngE

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:24:21 AM

It would be great if we wouldn't have an exchange until PHANTOM do some work.
This way less people will run to sell their free coins and more people will be willing to buy when we hit an exchange.

However as the team has said, they don't plan to influence the exchange listing since PHANTOM is a community driven blockchain.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:17:16 PM

Those who replied my query about delegate thanks as I have done my own work on this as well. It was said that current voting on delegates has no impact since it is not active at the moment. I have 10k Phantom and will be joining some delegate with high profit sharing. By the way exchanges are good for adoption to bring external investors on the board from different regions.
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:50:09 PM

What do you think guys expected price after hitting exchange(s) ? I was having negotiations with someone to make a deal but on price it got stuck. I personally think $0.10 is good bet but seller from telegram is insisting for at 5X of this. In the long run this price is possible but in current condition without working product that is too much in my opinion.
Think you've quoted a very fair price and taking a fair amount of risk on the product development considering the lingering uncertainty and unpleasant after taste of its predecessor. Without a full product with all its bell and whistle to back it up, market will always be skeptical. But then, everything's a risk

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:07:53 PM

What different between this project and https://icodrops.com/fantom/ ?
As i undertsand this is shit coin was created after original? Why they took similar name?
And why you took facebook and Youtube chanel from previous scammers? This was Centra (scam project of last year) facebook page and Youtube chanel and now name changed to Phantom  Shocked Huh

Phantom is some sort of spinoff by the dev team behind Centra who seems to want to give back to those holding CTR or ARK - I think. It's a complicated story.
But Phantom is not Fantom. Fantom is DAG. Phantom is blockchain. Huge difference, same pronunciation, very confusing when trying to talk about either

So this is another scam from the same persons or what? I just know that Centra's (big scam) facebook, youtube was changed name to Phantom... and now Fantom own by their social profiles.... very strange...
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:00:21 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 02:42:43 AM by bitjet

they just have some problem with the US. and they don't use any ETH from their fund. all 100k ETH was kept by SEC. and btw I think the price is around 0.01$ x 1 billion tokens = 10 million $ market cap.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:21:55 AM

This is free coin for Ark and CTR holders so at start price can go either way as lot of people really don't care. It will be clear once it hits exchange and market gets enabled. I will not predict its price but interest is growing what can be confirmed from telegram channels activities of people. Many proposals for delegates and increasing interest in node running gives good signals.
ssmith3160

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:47:24 PM

What different between this project and https://icodrops.com/fantom/ ?
As i undertsand this is shit coin was created after original? Why they took similar name?
And why you took facebook and Youtube chanel from previous scammers? This was Centra (scam project of last year) facebook page and Youtube chanel and now name changed to Phantom  Shocked Huh

Phantom is some sort of spinoff by the dev team behind Centra who seems to want to give back to those holding CTR or ARK - I think. It's a complicated story.
But Phantom is not Fantom. Fantom is DAG. Phantom is blockchain. Huge difference, same pronunciation, very confusing when trying to talk about either

So this is another scam from the same persons or what? I just know that Centra's (big scam) facebook, youtube was changed name to Phantom... and now Fantom own by their social profiles.... very strange...

Ive warned countless times that something will inevitably go wrong here, but no one seems to care.

The Centra project is possibly the biggest scam to date in crypto, resulting in huge losses, lawsuits, SEC/DOJ indictments, and two high profile celebrities paying up just short of $1 million. It is well documented that Centra is behind Phantom, Centra themselves have posted it out there for everyone to see on Medium and Twitter that they are rebranding to Phantom, you can go look for yourselves.

I dont understand how the Phantom project is progressing with the owners awaiting trial, but with Phantom about to be listed on an exchange it gives the owners an outlet to liquidate their CTR.  My advice for anyone given "free" coins, they should dump the second the coin is listed.  If it forked off of CTR, then guess who is holding the lions share of Phantom?  The owners and Binance.  Binance, who doesn't need any more legal headaches from Centra is not supporting the fork, which leaves something like 70% of the tradeable currency for Phantom in the hands of people awaiting trial for easily provable fraud accusations including price manipulation.

There is nothing promising about people awaiting trial for fraud starting an "open source", "decentralized" business based out of Malta that has no one specific in charge except a faceless "team", that are supposedly developing a vague product that doesnt exist yet. Lol if people cant see through that then its no wonder so many people get rekt.  Bernie Madoff should start a crypto hedge fund out of the Cayman Islands if this thing actually gets volume.
RivAngE

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:30:01 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 12:37:04 PM by RivAngE

Ive warned countless times that something will inevitably go wrong here, but no one seems to care.

The Centra project is possibly the biggest scam to date in crypto, resulting in huge losses, lawsuits, SEC/DOJ indictments, and two high profile celebrities paying up just short of $1 million. It is well documented that Centra is behind Phantom, Centra themselves have posted it out there for everyone to see on Medium and Twitter that they are rebranding to Phantom, you can go look for yourselves.

I dont understand how the Phantom project is progressing with the owners awaiting trial, but with Phantom about to be listed on an exchange it gives the owners an outlet to liquidate their CTR.  My advice for anyone given "free" coins, they should dump the second the coin is listed.  If it forked off of CTR, then guess who is holding the lions share of Phantom?  The owners and Binance.  Binance, who doesn't need any more legal headaches from Centra is not supporting the fork, which leaves something like 70% of the tradeable currency for Phantom in the hands of people awaiting trial for easily provable fraud accusations including price manipulation.

There is nothing promising about people awaiting trial for fraud starting an "open source", "decentralized" business based out of Malta that has no one specific in charge except a faceless "team", that are supposedly developing a vague product that doesnt exist yet. Lol if people cant see through that then its no wonder so many people get rekt.  Bernie Madoff should start a crypto hedge fund out of the Cayman Islands if this thing actually gets volume.

Want me to tell you what I "can see through"? A butt-hurt teenager who joined the Centra ICO, lost money and now made a nameless account to spread FUD about Phantom.
Just move forward and be careful how you invest your money, don't be greedy.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:35:50 AM

did SEC told centra is a scam? Why they don't pay eth back to us? 100k ETH still holds by SEC. SEC is totally scam. they just need 1 project to prove blockchain is bad but they can't do anything more.
If centra scam -> SEC need payback ETH? but no! so SEC is the scam. simple!!!!

p.s that's just my opinion but the truth is they are in lawsuit so we just need waiting for everything clear.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:44:41 AM

I second you on your opinion about SEC's role regarding ICO's which is very controversial. They let projects to raise money and investors to take profit and make exit after listing on exchanges. When small investors buy they become victim of so called action. Phantom will help people to recover their losses that;s why CTR holders were airdropped.
ssmith3160

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:42:24 PM

did SEC told centra is a scam? Why they don't pay eth back to us? 100k ETH still holds by SEC. SEC is totally scam. they just need 1 project to prove blockchain is bad but they can't do anything more.
If centra scam -> SEC need payback ETH? but no! so SEC is the scam. simple!!!!

p.s that's just my opinion but the truth is they are in lawsuit so we just need waiting for everything clear.

Its called due process dummy.  Everyone has to have their day in court, the SEC cannot just give out 100k ETH without a guilty ruling and then a sentencing, the same way that a murderer cannot just be given a lethal injection prior to trial, sentencing, appeals, etc.  Rest assured when the case concludes, the 100k ETH will be given back to the original investors.  The value of ETH at that time may be $1, or it may be $10,000, but rest assured it will be returned when this mess is over.
ssmith3160

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:45:16 PM

I dont understand how the Phantom project is progressing with the owners awaiting trial, but with Phantom about to be listed on an exchange it gives the owners an outlet to liquidate their CTR.  My advice for anyone given "free" coins, they should dump the second the coin is listed.  If it forked off of CTR, then guess who is holding the lions share of Phantom?  The owners and Binance.  Binance, who doesn't need any more legal headaches from Centra is not supporting the fork, which leaves something like 70% of the tradeable currency for Phantom in the hands of people awaiting trial for easily provable fraud accusations including price manipulation.

There is nothing promising about people awaiting trial for fraud starting an "open source", "decentralized" business based out of Malta that has no one specific in charge except a faceless "team", that are supposedly developing a vague product that doesnt exist yet. Lol if people cant see through that then its no wonder so many people get rekt.  Bernie Madoff should start a crypto hedge fund out of the Cayman Islands if this thing actually gets volume.

Want me to tell you what I "can see through"? A butt-hurt teenager who joined the Centra ICO, lost money and now made a nameless account to spread FUD about Phantom.

Whatever, atleast I am not the one shilling a coin owned by people awaiting trial for fraud.  I heard Bitconnect is about to reboot, are you going to that forum next to get in on that opportunity of a lifetime?
XCNP

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:21:54 AM

One thing I don't understand why people are dragging Centra here again and again as money is confiscated by SEC and trial is undergoing. XPH isn't ICO but some people are keep dealing it the same way. It is like stopping someone to not do anything at all. I don't think Centra holders aee keep talking negative as they received new tokens. These are those didn't get CTR nor XPH clearly.
RivAngE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:08:08 AM

Whatever, atleast I am not the one shilling a coin owned by people awaiting trial for fraud.  I heard Bitconnect is about to reboot, are you going to that forum next to get in on that opportunity of a lifetime?

Nope, I don't know much about Bitconnect, but I'm never investing in what looks "too good" because it's usually "too good to be true".
I'm usually not investing in what doesn't have an interesting usecase, utility or clear purpose and share market which is also realistic.

PHANTOM doesn't raise any red flags for me based on the above points.

In any case, thanks for your warnings. You can now stand on the sidelines and watch.
After all you might be throwing dirt to the project because you want the price to get low so you can buy; and I may want the price to raise so I can sell all my coins... nobody knows! Roll Eyes
RivAngE

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:14:49 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 11:58:03 AM by RivAngE

Trading is open: https://www.bit-z.com/exchange/xph_btc
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:44:38 AM

Nothing surprising here with the price of XPH as it was to happen. I was not expecting this much decrease to be honest but since I am long on it this happened for good. Those profit takers and weak hands are leaving not even before starting the journey. Unfortunately, I can not use this market to pick up some more but may be there will be more chances in coming days.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:23:13 PM

Who had to sell already has done and moved on and market has absorbed all coins successfully. Now I feel glad that didn't buy from OTC and used same amount of money for more coins. It will be worth in few months when updates will start to be rolled out. XPH was used again for free cents those received it even my expectation were to see it near $0.10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: