Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:18:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3007 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
Yes, like many others trying to manage a job, family and crypto.

It would be great to be able to focus just on crypto but so far I haven't had the best of luck to warrant a full time focus and to pay the bills, maybe one day.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

I am getting involved at the crypto market only on weekends and an hour after work. It causes some kind of addiction the desire for profit and money. Once you open crypto rates - you can't close it and stop tracking them. At the end it takes a lot of your time and you spend less time with your family instead. 

omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

Nowadays crypto is not as profitable as it was in December-January. At that time it could replace the main job for me, but today I can review it only as a side-job. Just compare the numbers on BountyHive, the top 5 bounty hunters earned 100-150 ETH per Month ( Shocked Shocked Shocked) today they earn like 12-16 ETH...

tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

Crypto can never be a full-time job or business. I would never prefer it. I barely spend more than 1 hour daily behind it. I usually read some blogs and check the market and bitcointalk. That's it. I think taking crypto trading as full-time will force one to be poor, lol.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency takes a lot of my time. But I am glad because it brings me a very good profit. I am ready to spend even more time in crypto.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

Not full time but it does quite often suck up all my free time. And then some.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

It's not a full-time job for me. But a friend of mine quit his job to do mining. And hard times live. I feel very sorry for what happened in this kind of situation.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

Crypto is not my full-time job for now. When you are at the beginning of the road as a user of the crypto market and you only profit from bounty campaigns, it's hard to survive only from that. I have a full-time job, but I want in the future, with experience and money, to live only in trading. There are many people who live out of the benefits of the crypto market and have a pretty comfortable life. For me it is just a passion, but in the future, with the return of the market, it can become a source of life. We must be confident that our full-time jobs can be replaced by the exploitation of the crypto market for a decent living.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:19:28 PM

no, trading and Crypto for me is only a side job, because I prefer to spend time with family. when I was alone, maybe I always spent time in front of the screen just to see Charts and trading. but the times are over, for me family number one.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

I know one truth you will not find here. Because no one needs competitors. High ranks who have long been working well earn. Do the job quickly. Information they have. They can afford part-time employment. I think it's up to you how much time you want to spend here.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is a hobby, then there is the possibility of additional income. And in the future I am not going to give up the main work, at least I have such thoughts now. Maybe the situation will change ...
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

Crypto can never be a full-time job or business. I would never prefer it. I barely spend more than 1 hour daily behind it. I usually read some blogs and check the market and bitcointalk. That's it. I think taking crypto trading as full-time will force one to be poor, lol.

So you do not know who has hundreds or millions of dollars in assets, they earn them based on crypto. Or people like ico review, blogger, etc are many who are doing full-time in this market
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

For me crypto is a hobby, here I communicate with interesting people, learn something new and interesting. Most often I just invest in interesting projects for me.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

This is not my main job, but a way to earn extra money, but I don’t mind doing cryptography in my free time!
Sondale

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

you can make cruptocurrency ulur main job if you are sure that you will cope with it an dyour experience will be enough for that
Sondale

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

This is not my main job, but a way to earn extra money, but I don’t mind doing cryptography in my free time!
crytpocurrency is the best time jo  that you can find in case you are interested in it and if ypu know how to do thais
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

not because I still have real-world jobs. for me crypto is just an investment and I never thought it was work. I only spend about an hour a day for Crypto, so even that can't be said to be a side job.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

I work in the crypto sector part time and I am in Crypto just for getting some knowledge and finding an opportunity to make it to the big league by launching a service that could help others and solve some of their problems. Many a times I was without any source of income from crypto but I still pursued it constantly and then there were also times where I was earning more than $1k a couple of months constantly. So it's based on your luck and how much you can hustle.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

For me crypto is not a full time job, and I do it outside of my real job. Crypto is not stable so I put more emphasis on real work because it can provide a stable income every month.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

Unfortunately, I have to work a fulltime job to support my crypto habit.  I wish I didn't but maybe I just haven't gotten good enough at crypto yet to quit my day job. 

I do some light mining which can be expensive.  I mine speculatively for coins that are not typically tradable so I don't always get a profit on coins I mine. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: