Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3001 times)
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

for me yess, ım allways here wıth laptop Smiley, very stress full ın bear season and very good at bull seaons, dont advıce to do thıs Cheesy you can earn mney but you lose your healt, very hard, just ınvest buy and hodl for 2-3 years, the poınts ıs ınvestıng to rıght coın, that ıs the hard thıng

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

No, it's not the only job I've done, and I'm not the business of the crypto sector. At first, my interest in technology and money, then a different economic area and more risky than other investment tools are the items that cause me to be curious about my cryptocurrencies. For this reason, I prefer to describe these activities as a hobby rather than a job.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

I am working with crypto everyday and It takes all my time. I earn like 100 dollar per month and I am not full time job worker for cryptocurrency. I am part-time worker for cryptocurrency. 2 hours in a day that is the enough for me now. Last year, I earned a lot of money like 400 dollar per month.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

With such a market, many people are already starting to look for a new job because no one knows how long it will continue. Very much I regret that did not manage to sell all of their coins when there was strong growth in all Altos
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
I won't spend all my time working on cryptocurrencies, and I have another stable job.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

I was had one full time job, and makes cryptocurrency my side job. But starting a few month back, i'm using crypto world as my full time job. and makes another work as my partime job.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

In my case, I still think that I am not able to make profit every day or every month regularly for that I need to work hard and give some extra time to crypto. So now it's not my job I am just learning more and trying to make some profit with my existing knowledge.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

I myself have other jobs, bounties and trading while only a side job. But if later my economic situation has stabilized, I might be fully crypto. And for income I don't think it is necessary to mention nominal, unethical.

Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

I only have crypto as my part time job on top of my regular job.I know there is bigger opportunity of earning bigger amount of money in crypto if done full time but I don't have enough knowledge about it compared to those who really are experts and get rich because of crypto. However, cryptocurrency helped me at least earn triple of my salary quarterly. Not bad at all.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

To achieve excellent benefits with cryptocurrency, it should be given a lot of time , if you deal with cryptocurrency little time you will not be able to earn a good reward.

Yes, you are quite right, agree with the statement that everyone needs to spend a lot of time in cryptocurrency in order to achieve some good result, and this is not in crypto world only, every field you work in, you have to be fully ingaged and do you best in order to get some great result. But for the last period taking into consideration the situation on the crypto market in whole, you may do your best but the decreasing or at least stable not increasing market may will not give you such results you expect to get. So you should remember about it.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

It would be great if cryptocurrencies were so profitable that I could leave my current job. But I think that it is only dream. The reality is diffrent. Its my hobby, I spend a lot of time here, but no visible result so far  Grin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

I haven't done work with cryptocurrencies in full time because in my country cryptocurrencies are not fully legalized by the government even the government is still banning transactions directly using cryptocurrencies so I think the risk that I will get is very large

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

It would be great if cryptocurrencies were so profitable that I could leave my current job. But I think that it is only dream. The reality is diffrent. Its my hobby, I spend a lot of time here, but no visible result so far  Grin.

therefore you have to have other skills that can bring benefits, if you just focus and spend time on crypto, especially being a buonty hunter, it will be a disaster. see the current market is always red and the results of the reward bounty cannot be guaranteed
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

of course not, because I made crypto only as my future investment, so every money I got from my work I would invest a portion in crypto, because I am sure that in the future the money I invested in crypto can give me big profit, so I only use crypto as an investment and not for my full time job.

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

In the late spring, I was planning to quit my job and spend more time on cryptocurrencies. I really enjoyed trading on stock exchanges and investing in promising coins. However, due to the fall in the market, this has ceased to bring me a good income. Therefore, I decided to postpone this decision.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

Now crypto is my part time only and my hobby also because now I'm a student that need to study hard for my future. But when I have time I keep exploring in the crypto world while exploring here I gain some knowledge that I can use to earn too now I earn a little because of the crypto. And I'm planning to continue this when I finish my study and I hope when I go to work too soon.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:00:06 PM

Depends how much time you spend on crypto and on thing you do . Lets say if you do Articles , Videos + Signature + Facebook/Twitter and apply for a bounty then i guess you can earn about 2k-10k a month easy . Depends on how much Articles / Videos you can make . But if we speak about let's say Telegram ICO Moderator then they earn about 40-80$ a day . Quite good i guess
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

Now crypto is my part time only and my hobby also because now I'm a student that need to study hard for my future. But when I have time I keep exploring in the crypto world while exploring here I gain some knowledge that I can use to earn too now I earn a little because of the crypto. And I'm planning to continue this when I finish my study and I hope when I go to work too soon.
It all depends on your situation by managing well your time doing crypto and pushing your studies. But what is best is to finish your goals anyway, crypto does exists with so many users supporting it. We can do full time or part time depends on how you manage your time.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

It all depends on your situation by managing well your time doing crypto and pushing your studies. But what is best is to finish your goals anyway, crypto does exists with so many users supporting it. We can do full time or part time depends on how you manage your time.
If you believe that you can handle everything then it's your decision how it can go, it's worth here in crypto so don't worried about because it can get positive result. You can push yourselves to pursue goals here eventhough it's not a fulltime job atleast it having a time here.
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

For me, crypto is my full-time job. Why? Because I need much concentration here, so I can't do it if I have another job. About the income? Haha... I think it's a little private, the main point is when I decide to make crypto as my full-time job, then it means that the income is enough for me to live.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: