Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3007 times)
Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

The cryptocurrency took the whole day me earlier. Now I work at other work and cryptocurrency I do only in the evening.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

The cryptocurrency took the whole day me earlier. Now I work at other work and cryptocurrency I do only in the evening.
I also like that, I work in crypto only at night because crypto can be made part time, but for large investors it may not be enough because they don't only have one or two coins that need observation but there are lots of coins and it takes full time.
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

No. I have some more types of earnings besides cryptocurrency. I don't want that all my earnings were based on cryptocurrency because it isn't really reliable.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
c0ffeelake

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

crypto is more like hobby
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

Obviously, work on the crypto is not a full-time job. (also because in this period everything moves very little, so it would not make sense)
However, I stay two or three hours a day on the forum and on the exchanges
So, a good part time ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Not for me, I think that crypto shouldn't be the full time job because it is unpredictable when you will earn money and when you lose. i have a family and i need to support it now
Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:25:26 AM

I have my own business and do cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is more like a game for money. I like it. We are at the beginning of the journey and it looks very exciting.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
I only spend 2 to 3 hours each day in my free time doing bounty campaign. I think it is a second job, because the income from it is not stable.
You will spend a lot of time and when you encounter dead project, or scam project will be very annoying. At one time I made $ 3,000 a month, but after three months I did not earn $ 1.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:35:10 AM

For me, crypto is just my part time job, I invest in crypto and I also participate in bounties. I once thought to do it as my full time job though. Making crypto as a primary job would be difficult because the market is so unpredictable and it will cost you big if you fail.
oneidentity

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

I think that now you should not count on a large income from cryptocurrency. It is best to combine the main work and the occupation of cryptocurrency.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

Since crypto started bearish on january, i been loss much money so i looking for others job to earn additional income. In my opinion for the better use crypto as part times job because very difficult to earn profit consistently from crypto when the market bearish.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

Fortunately, I have another job that brings me satisfaction and which I like. I say fortunately, because I know how difficult it is to work with cryptocurrencies for those who do it all the time.

yes I agree with you, because for now I feel full time job on cryptocurrency is very difficult to get income, this is because
1. many ICOs fail so if we work as bounty hunters we don't get paid
2. all altcoin prices go down because the market is bad for now

so if we expect income from Crypto is very difficult for now, then I am now making Crypto for my part time job not for my full time job.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:27:14 AM

for some people it might already be full time job like those who have held some of their assets in crypto of course it will be fun to make money here
but if those who just want to get wealth quickly, I am sure they will not be suitable if crypto is made a full job for their lives.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Spalate

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:54:57 AM

Probably not, Cryptos is just a part-time job for me. Cryptocurrency is just a passion for me, I can spend all day on them but that is impossible.
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

Crypto is my additional works. I do a government job. But my free time i doing bounty and research about crypto. Actually i spent 2 - 3 hours to do crypto

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:56:38 AM

Crypto is my additional works. I do a government job. But my free time i doing bounty and research about crypto. Actually i spent 2 - 3 hours to do crypto
wow you really great share of your time with your real job and crypto. I joined at the beginning of the crypto is indeed like you with only extra income, but now trade crypto has become my job, my main job even since I finally have to decide to get out of my company work and prefer to focus on trading the crypto

Cemploon

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:08:12 AM

Crypto is the extra work can produce. And I also still have the job to another. And I can split the time for crypto. I more often working on crypto is at today. I am very happy to get to know this because crypto additional work that could give me the results.

ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

i am women, i prefer to work at home, i like online activities, i not only pursue cryptocurency, and i am very active in selling online too
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

I have risked my job entering Crypto so Crypto is the main job now that includes trade and investment in the ICO and the time I spend trading because we can find income in short-term sales and enjoy good results and always monitor the development of the ICO. and for large amounts of income can not be determined because we work with very fluctuating prices so that if a good market condition can definitely generate a large income certainly does not continue to get profit because when the market falls can get a loss because of that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:39:18 AM

Making crypto your main Hussle can be very risky, most especially when you got little idea about crypto, and the best maleans of making crypto yoor main Hussle is by trading, but with the right info you will definitely give up all other Hussle and pledge full focus to the crypto Hussle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: