Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3001 times)
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:13:00 PM

I have cryptography as a side job. There are people who are engaged in cryptocurrency as a full-time job, but it requires a lot of knowledge. And I, as a beginner, can only deal with cryptocurrency part-time. And I believe that there are risks that do not allow to make it the main work.
Yeah that's good that you have your real job and just making extra money in cryptocurrency. It's a big risk if you going to gamble your real job and make as a full time job because here in crypto we can't be sure if we can always get earnings as the market is too volatile to predict. Anyways we can still earn here even if just 2 to 3 hours per day.   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anfalforever

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

i dont think so but im just new here and i want to make crypto.my full time job because i am in need of money. Hope i can earn a lot while in here. wish me luck guys.
abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

How can crypto even be a job? Well. I am not a daily trader. I generally prefer to invest for longtime although currently I am doing some shortterm investments for recovering some of my loss. So, it's not a full time job for me.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

Actually, before I got my new job now. I was able to earn from joining in different campaigns here in Bitcointalk forum mainly signature and social media campaigns. Now that I have my job, I am still joining campaigns while I am on a break or on my home from work. So I can say that you can earn from crypto even if your jobless or employed, full-time or part-time.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
I still work offline in a company. for now my crypto is a side job to fill my spare time to be useful while learning digital currency. but it doesn't close the possibility that someday crypto will become my main job because I already have enough trading techniques to become a trader.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

I think using crypto as a full time job, can benefit even more than some jobs we do daily, for instance if you hunt bounty well, you can make up to 2000$ in a month which is good.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

I do know some friends that leverage crypto as their full time job and their earnings is quite decent, but for me it is only a full time job for current period as i am jobless now but in time to come it will just be a part time job to me.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Crypto us not my full time job. I still have a permanent job with stable income. Working with cryto in full time cannot guarantee a big profit. We all know how risky it is to work with crypto. It requires much time and effort to ensure a better outcome.

Rokot

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:45:45 PM

Now there is a very difficult situation on the cryptocurrency market, so I’m looking for other ways to make money. Cryptocurrency does not bring the desired profit.

defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

I do not feel in myself the desire to spend all my time on the crypto market. The market continues to decline and the risks are still very high.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

I wouldn´t say that it is my full time job but i usually earn a pretty decent amount in bounties and trading, but it´s not my full time job.
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Yes crypto is full time job for beginners. bacaouse they has to be learn a lot .there is too much up and down.
but for professional its part time. future is crypto  !! viva crypto !!

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

Nothing bad if it could be someone full time job cause it is very unique and very easy to make living from if the tools and how to trade is understand by him, and it require no tax and no need to be under any one or get paid by any one , whatever you work for shall be your reward.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

crypto can't be a full-time job, because the results you get cannot be targeted especially as it is now, messed up and all cheap altcoins. this will make you depressed. how do you deal with it if you don't have other skills if you only do a campaign?
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

no one can target how much is obtained from the bounty. as well as investment and trade.
so if you do the job of being a bounty hunter, there are no definite results even every reward from ico tokens takes a long time to be shared with participants.

batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

I work in crypto 2-4 hours a day. At the moment I have decreased work, because I can not find decent projects.

HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

Crypto is really great medium to store coins and use your earnings profitably. If you go for coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar you will see what a good coin is and how its projects are.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

Yes, I do. I am a bounty hunter with my daily life. I am not swing trader. Buy the asset and I hold the altcoin or coin for my investment. But I will choose the top 50 assets in coinmarketcap
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

Nah, Crypto is just my part time job, I do have my real life job which is I really loved to do. Well, we all knew that the reward we can get from crypto could be much higher than the real job ever, but for me personally working with a job which is also your hobbies was really exciting.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

I became interested in cryptocurrencies at the end of last year, but I started any active activity at the beginning of this year. Namely, to participate in the creation of unique information content, as well as began to participate in the signature. If we talk about time, I do my job regularly and every day. On average it takes me from 2 to 4 hours when both. As for earnings, then there is much more difficult. Earlier (at the beginning of the year) from bounty companies I flew and$ 500 and$ 1000, now everything is much more modest. But I still do not leave this direction and continue to move in it, because I believe that as soon as the market stabilizes and growth begins, the bounty companies will begin to pay generously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: