Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3000 times)
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

I am a student so now I spent my free time in Cryptocurrency. After finishing my study crypto will be my full time job because cryptocurrency have huge potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

I do work for crypto everyday. I gives me a time freedom by allocating only a couple of hours working right at the convenience of our home. I earned from it through airdrop, bounties and trading. It does not only gives Financial freedom but Educational and motivational. Roughly, $1K monthly profit a month sometimes less is what got from it.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

initially o was doing it full time job but you can not earn your daily expenses with this earning when market goes down also it is your investment for future . so instead of making daily expenses we can keep the investment in market so we can get food returns in future. i suggest every one to make it extra income source not a full time job and keep it like investment in crypto market. you never know when it can give you huge returns.
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Actually I'm very busy with my study and that's why I can't do any others offline job and that's why I choosen cryptocurrency. I work with cryptocurrency on my freetime. I don't know it will call fulltime job or not  Grin
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

Cryptocurrency should not be the main place of work. Unless you're a developer, of course. No matter, you are a small screw on Bitcoin forum
 or a stock shark. You do not produce anything, there is no benefit from your actions for society. It is difficult to call it work, it's more like a hobby.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

I spend time every day in Crypto, because I have not worked anymore and only as a housewife, even though I am a woman, but I keep trying hard, this year's crypto income is very difficult to get, because many projects are scam, and do not pay the results of my work, I choose trading, it's pretty affordable for everyday expenses. This is my experience, what about you?
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
Relying on cryptocurrency as a place to get money through a signature campaign or bounty campaign, I'm sure it's not a good idea. You can see now, when there are many bounty campaigns that are scams and many altcoins are decreasing, especially new tokens or coins, they will not get money to meet their daily needs. Likewise with the campaign campaign that is paid with bitcoin, only a few signature campaigns that continue to survive until now, so those who rely on this will not have money. It will be good if cryptocurrency is used as an additional income, I'm sure for those who do this will get money that can meet their daily needs.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

I have a job at the office and the bounty is just a part-time job when I get home. There are lots of bounty players and trading full time, It's really hard and stressful to do so. With a part-time job, my income is not calculated on a monthly basis. About 3-4 months I get about 1000$
Wow, that's great with your current job, I spend all my time in money, I'm new, so my first month is $ 20, during this time it's my second month with bonus work.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

At present, crypto is not the main occupation of my entire life. I still maintain the crypto side by side with my 8 hours of administrative work a day. I think that in the near future, when I have a relatively good knowledge and accumulated more experience in crypto then I will consider  bringing crypto into my full-time job.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:19:35 PM

Of course crypto is not my main job. My main job is selling used cars in the showroom. But when I get home I immediately sit down at the laptop and read the latest news from the cryptocurrency world, participate in the bounty , sell a little on the exchange. This is my hobby.

Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

For me answer is no, I'm full time developer but some weeks when I have vacation, I'm doing fulltime trade and it is enjoyable for me, but for long term it is very stressful so I couldnt do this everytime.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

I'm doing a cryptocurrency in my spare time. I hope that in the future I will leave most of the work and will work only with cryptocurrency. I don't know exactly what it is, trade or bounty campaign, but I want to work with crypto.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

Of course crypto is not my main job. My main job is selling used cars in the showroom. But when I get home I immediately sit down at the laptop and read the latest news from the cryptocurrency world, participate in the bounty , sell a little on the exchange. This is my hobby.
For me, crypto is also a hobby, which I spend several hours a day. The weekend news that proishodila in the world of cryptocurrency for a week. But in order to feed my family I have five days a week I go to work. It suits me fine.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

This is a very complex market, and it requires a lot of knowledge to operate on it, and to make a profit from your work. Start by studying and analyzing the movement of the market, the ICOs.
Over time you will gain enough experience to be able to profit from this vast market. Good luck!!  Wink
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

Crypto is my full time job.
I am doing some bounties for many ICO.
I also do trading in the market with great potential tokens.
I do join many airdrops, this keep me working in this community daily.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Taking crypto as the main job is not very easy nowadays because of the continue downtrend of the crypto market,you will need an extra job to sustain a living,one cannot calculate how much you earn per month due to the variable returns from different bounty campaigns

HOMT