Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:18:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3007 times)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

Although crypto currency is not my main income, I want to note that it is impossible to answer how much this occupation brings income per month and there are a number of reasons for this. For example, the campaign on average lasts from 4 weeks to 2 months, after that within a month you receive tokens, and then it takes some more time before the tokens begin to be sold on the exchange. With such features of this work, you can get your income only after 6-12 months. Therefore, it is necessary to diversify and participate in dozens of campaigns at the same time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Yeh, it's my fulltime job. I'm a community manager in one crypto fund. I think crpto market gave as a lot of opportunities. I love my job and I earn much more than in traditional market.
Ye ~ It's great to be a community manager. I also had the desire to manage a community in my area, but it was too hard for me. And of course the salary of the manager is really high and just working hard with it, we can earn several thousand dollars per month

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

only fools will tell about their profits
I think that for the majority it’s an extra job, maybe someone is good at trading - later they make it their main job. but this requires knowledge, experience, and a little luck

marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

Of course not. no one will ever be able to move Bitcoin from the first place. I am sure that ethereal will be a very large cryptocurrency, but still it will not be first on the list

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

Crypto was my fulltime job until the bear market come in this year. i think it will be difficult to have job in crypto only if the market stay on the bottom. That's why now i have a regular job and crypto is only a side job for me currently.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

You can do cryptocurrency, I believe that today the market does not allow to use work with cryptovalues ​​because today the market does not have volatility because it is he who today can give the opportunity to work, but as long as we see nothing
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

To achieve excellent benefits with cryptocurrency, it should be given a lot of time , if you deal with cryptocurrency little time you will not be able to earn a good reward.

maybe I will do it in full time if in my country the crypto currency has been formalized and legalized as the applicable currency, of course I will focus on this investment in my country, direct transactions with crypto currencies are still prohibited by the government.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

In order to make crypto as full time job you must have enough budget to support all of your needs in case at first stage of your tryin you failed. Better to be prepared than none. Actually it is good job once you've got the good and potential ICO. Good luck mate.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

Now I am engaged in cryptocurrency one or two of hour a day. There is no sense to be engaged in cryptocurrency instead of work it not favourably.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Crypto is not my full time job because its not easy for me ,I'm a full time investors and I have other job ,I bet it won't be easy for many unless you really know how to do trading , crypto takes time and endurance ,the easy way out is knowing trading to earn everyday
Antony97

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Of course,Crypto is not my full time job.I spend one hour in the day.I'm interested in doing research and forums.When I get enough information.I'm thinking about investing.I'm getting information right now.I got some good information.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Yes, of course, I think that this is a full-fledged work because it brings a fairly good income to us

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

I am not sure that many people would say that at this bear market crypto is their full time job. If the bulls come, the things will change

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

I was trying to get a full time Teaching Job in Thailand but things fell through so for now it is my full time job. I now discovered an arbitraging robot also that helps us to make an income while doing also the bounties. I am a little dismayed though with the crypto bounties of late because hardly any have paid me and I am feeling sad because of this as I spend a lot of my time making videos every day and it's months since I got any decent pay. Only one video got me some decent tokens and that is just one out of hundreds I have done over the past few months but I see no money coming. I do not know why.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

I'd personally not to spend my entire time just for cryptocurrency, it would be perfect to have primary job rather than looking in front of your computer like forever doing nothing and just looking at the candles(or even spamming for campaigns). Primary job is the perfect way to earn money unlike crypto where you can lose something.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

No, of course this is not a complete work and unfortunately I can’t say that this is at least my extra income because I haven’t earned any money yet

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

for now crypto is a full time job for me, because I don't have a job yet. I also don't expect crypto to be my main job, because I also want to have a job in the real world. maybe if I already have a job in the real world, I will make crypto an additional income to fill my spare time.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

Crypto is not my full time job. I have my full time job and also doing crypto during my free time. You can do both together without resigning to your job. Like me it is doing well in my case. I have my monthly fixed salary because of my job and I have also extra earning from crypto which is a good thing.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

a month I earn about $ 500 from projects. I think that this is a good job because I spend no more than 2-3 hours a day on this

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

I'm working in the crypto industry as a full-time job, there is no limited about what we earned from this. But at least you have to know about how cryptocurrencies are operating

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: