Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3007 times)
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

if you take crypto as a full-time job, maybe now you will be confused because every reward you get doesn't have a good price. and the duration of waiting for each distribution of rewards. of course this is not worth the time you can spend. I think you should look for other options to bring results

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:10:38 PM

because right now I don't have a job, so maybe yes. For the past few weeks, I have always spent time crypto trading all day. if it continues like this maybe I will really make Crypto my full profession.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Crypto is not my full job and it is caused by bear market. On the end of the past year I thought that I will be rich thanks to cryptocurrencies, I thought that bounties are really the money factory, but now everything is totally diffrent Sad. What a pitty!

Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Working full time on the crypto would lead anyone to madness very quickly, so it seems to me absolutely inadvisable to do so.
So, much better discipline, decide a certain amount of time to be allocated to trading, to the forum, to information, and to respect it.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

Tge people who can afford to work on crypto full time are the programmers, blockchain developers and people with technical crypto related skills. Not investors and traders.
Investors and traders can make a lot of money and also loose a lot in a short period of time.

malicoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

i  think before  making  much  money  just  keep crypto  as  a part  time  job because i am  not sure if  it can  work as a full time i mean you can not beleive only on it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

In my opinion you can make the cryptocurrency business your main job but you need to be one hundred per cent sure that you will be able to make a living with it as it requires a lot of experience and knowledge. You need to get ready to the hard first period.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

I'm a fulltime bounty hunter and I don't regret it because it helps me so much financially. Being a bounty hunter is also having a job on a company because we all just promoting the project

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

Right now I have job in real world and I only have few hours to trade crypto but mostly I have 2 hours minimum to trade everyday because it is help to I get more money . But before this is my full time job because I don't have job previous months .
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
Being full time in cryptocurrency is not easy because there is no guarantee that you could get a profit or a reward if you are joining the bounty. That is why it is advisable that you keep your job and add cryptocurrency as an additional source of income. 
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:54:09 AM

Cryptos can give you a good profit. Yes it is worth giving time to it because it will give you a good profit too but can't you see? It is volatile. Its market value changes from time to time. It is not stable. Unlike your job or your profession, it can give you an stable income. Somehow, it depends to every individuals. It depends on what they want to do. Because I know someone who earns a lot here in the cryptoworld but he/she can't socialize that much.

myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

Yes I have my full time job and I'm doing crypto as my other income and I will hold all my bounty reward until it gives me a good profits. Although the market is not good enough for this year due to bearish situation. Maybe by next year we can have a good earnings here.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:01:24 AM

I am not employed but i do have a small business which if i will be very honest is not earning enough. Trading i would like to say close to a full time in which i cant really estimate how much i earn from it as we all know you don't always win in trading but i would like to say it has helped pretty much. I am also joining bounties and writing blogs and article every now and then.  Crypto has helped me not only in the financial aspect of life. It also kind of helps bring out my creativity and have found friends that would not be possible if i had not known crypto.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

Absolutely yes I make cryptocurrency is my full time job, I have try many kind of online job but I see only cryptocurrency is funny and best job for getting much profit, I have been in marketing several year but I think crypto is more profitable job for doing.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

This is additional work that can make money. When we trade and then invest can generate big profits. So people do crypto more at night. And with this additional work, of course, people will be more interested in crypto.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:05:21 AM

And sense to discuss this subject? You still will not really answer in terms of how much you get, and over time, so it is who else could or how anyone would like, all different, but one thing unites them all - is to earn for a decent life.

Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

I personally use Crypto as a full job, I really like this job on my monitar screen. ranging from trading to following campaigns and of course the income earned is not little compared to work out there

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

Although the bounty activity is not my full-time job, it is also my hobby because it can bring me benefits. Although this year's income is very small, I think this is enough!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:08:29 AM

I think crypto I consider to be a side job, because I also have a main job. I work on a bounty when just the most important free time can make money even a little.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

crypto is still one of my full-time jobs, because I have seen the opportunity for crypto profit to be very large and this can be one good profit rather than the real job I've ever experienced.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: