Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is your full time job?  (Read 3007 times)
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:58:54 PM

Crypto should Never be a FULL Time business especially  if you are bounty Hunter, you must a Part Job to combine the two. Crypto should Not be substituted with a full time else you will waste a huge amount of time which you might affect your future plans. truly it involves a whole lot of time.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.
yes, this is my side, but besides that I am in crypto not only working, but to maintain the progress of the times, because with me in crypto I hope that one day it will facilitate my efforts in running my textile company.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:15:15 PM

I made crypto a way to get extra money, because besides crypto, I had another job. the reason I don't focus on crypto is because the money I generate from crypto is erratic I get every month so I need another job that gives me money every month.
even so, I still provide my time for crypto, so that all my work can be done properly.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Hey guys. Today I want to discuss the theme related to work. Do you have a full time job and crypto is just an additional way to earn money? Or you are working with crypto everyday and It takes all your time. If so how much do you earn per month? Interesting to learn more about crypto investors.

I still can not spend all my day on cryptocurrencies. This is primarily due to the fact that the market has fallen very much and it is not known what will happen next.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

I don't give my full time in  crypto this just my extra earnings because I have a regular job I use crypto to make a profit so I earn  a extra money to save and to give my families need. Instead of build a business that I can't manage because of my job I choose crypto as my to make another money because it's much more easy even its risky.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

Now the cryptocurrency borrows every day. I spend behind studying of material on cryptocurrency much time.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

I have a regular job, thou my Job is flexible, it gives me opportunity to invest more time in cryptocurrency, and it seems more like a full time Job also, thou it require lots of patience because of the price trend since the year began, nothing to worry about , as we await the bull run which will clear off the long bearish market trend.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:48:51 AM

I quit my job just last year-- now i regretted it. I focused on doing bounty tasks for ICO but companies always extend their project dragging with them plans for payment and also exchange plans. Lest you jit  good coin and benefitted from it. You are good to go for a year but when users dump on you, man, you're toast. This crypto thing is very instable unless you know how it goes all the way around. I suggest that crypto can be a side job and never your primary, cause it will take all your time and drain your energy.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

Now, many, on the contrary, are discussing the possibility of leaving the cryptoaAluyut at least for the duration of this prolonged bear market. Especially if it lasts another 12-18 months, as some predict. It makes sense to work in full-time cryptocurrency if it brings a good income, but now everything has fallen to a minimum. If for four or five months of work as a bounty hunter, an ICO campaign pays out its tokens, which cost ten thousand tokens for one dollar for a total of several dollars, or even several tens of dollars, this is no longer earnings.
yanglei504

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

Some of my friends they quit in their job to make full time in crypto like working in social campaign and signature campaign they said that they can earn much more money than their recent job. So now they continue the bounty campaign and earned money for free and investing in potential coin.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:04:40 AM

Even though I don't work full time in crypto, but I always try my best to give the best dedication to crypto. For me, this is my chance to be able to give the best for my future through the coffers of income that I got from crypto. Crypto provides quite a lot of benefits through the programs in it.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

In the beginning, I devoted too much time to cryptocurrency. Participated in many bounty companies, traded on exchanges. Now I am more settled and I have little bounty but trading still takes enough time.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:39:03 AM

Yes, this is my full-time job for now but can't able to get earned so much that I would have been earned. Crypto is a totally new segment in the trading world hence the opportunity is bigger. So, I tried from now to get a handsome income then I will establish my own job with this earned money.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

For me if you want a higher profit then you should give alot of your time to crypto and if you just give a small amount of time then you might have a small profit.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

For now cryoto is not a full time job for me. for some time now i haven't got any pay from crypto..In the near future if the market is not affected still i will make it a full time job.
Likewise, my activities now, I do not make my work in the world of crypto my main job, even though I have gained several times the profits but I have not dared to call it the main job or main income

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

Crypto is an additional job that can give very pleasant results. And I also think that everyone here likes Crypto for additional work. But there are also many people who use Crypto for full-time jobs. But whatever they do about crypto, of course, because this is a job that can give us more results than other jobs.

RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very profitable field of activity , but we cannot exclude the risk that cryptocurrency is instability and instability.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

Right now it's not my fulltime job just a part time because i also have other things that i also get income but mainly crypto is the thing i do mainly because even though the market is a bit rough right now i still get income from it.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:44:21 PM

yes now i'm migrating to be full time crypto man .. i simply think crypto is the future why not investing my time there good luck if you made the same choice in your carrier Smiley
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:50:32 PM

It's not my main job. This hobby. At the moment, the market has a high volatility and not every month it turns out to make a profit. This is unacceptable to my family. The Bank where I took out a loan too, no difference to my problem. And credit to pay need to every month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: