Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does bitcoin look scary / deadly for the future ...?  (Read 1284 times)
theminime

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

looking at the current state and popularity of bitcoin, i don't think bitcoin is deadly for the future. i think it is probably best for investment.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh
What i see in bitcoin is a stable, secured, and fast platform a kind of technology that nowadays was really a primary use of people in their everyday life. Take a look at the world now, almost all people  owned personal smartphones to speed up the communications, and through smartphones we can make bitcoin transactions instantly. If thats the case that bitcoin is a kind of great technology, this is not a scary thing but a good investment to secure our future.

yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

i dont see any reason that bitcoin will be scary/deadly in the future. but its hard to predict what happen on the bitcoin price in the near future.
MichaelOwen

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

There have also been speculations about whether bitcoin or crypto will die in the future. I do not deny such comments completely because they also have the basis of their argument. But according to my personal opinion, I still have a strong belief in their development, in the future we will see the unprecedented breakthrough and development of it.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh
I don't think that investing in general can be a good subject in the dining table. In my family what mostly we talk about is what happened in our day, what we ate for lunch, how are we doing in school, you know things that all of the family members can relate too. Now mostly the generations before the millennials they will be out of place mostly because they can't cope out with these kinds of technology and they will mostly say what they see commonly in the news or the internet which are mostly negative. But if this millennial generation will grow up and have kids on their own I think Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies can be a good dinner table topic in the future.
Kestenbetsa

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

In the two times I've seen BTC have a helluva rally, it's always been a BTC climb paired with a massive alts bleed out. Once BTC corrects, the alts surge. Is there anything to suggest this behavior would change should the cycle start turning up again? Will we start with a BTC party before all else?
Sacredvineofspirits

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

In the two times I've seen BTC have a helluva rally, it's always been a BTC climb paired with a massive alts bleed out. Once BTC corrects, the alts surge. Is there anything to suggest this behavior would change should the cycle start turning up again? Will we start with a BTC party before all else?

Difficult to predict as past performance isn’t always an indicator, but I don’t see how alts wouldn’t bleed out. I’m holding BTC until we hit much lower alt ratios as a strategy but time will tell.

Chocolatehaze

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

Difficult to predict as past performance isn’t always an indicator, but I don’t see how alts wouldn’t bleed out. I’m holding BTC until we hit much lower alt ratios as a strategy but time will tell.

Alts have already bled out. Now when btc moves up at all, they seem to move up also and with more force. Everyone knows they are down 90% or so. That’s going to be hard to resist.

Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh
Bitcoin really has garnered tremendous popularity this past ten years,and is the subject of discussion this days amongst government,individuals,investors,whales etc..

The system at this moment doesn't look like slowing down and definitely I think it's gonna be here for as long as the world exist, so I think even the next generation would benefit from this decentralized system

Your subject is kinda off the mark,bitcoin is neither scary nor dangerous for the future,instead it's one the future/generation would be happy this present generation passed onto them
Andrey995

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

twogap.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

It looks scary only for those who don't understand how it works. Bitcoin is a great opportunity to save and make money

demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

Huh Huh Huh
bitcoin looks beautiful isn't scary, and bitcoin will make a living economy even better in the future, bitcoin is a system of progress from a world technology

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

All that was won by the long efforts of investors, diapers, and all who cared about the cue ball, flew to hell in a few days, but also can and in a few days will be restored to normal operation.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Well, I mean for some people bitcoin might be look scary for some reason because it system like an anonymous, anything is possible to happens. But for us who already knew about btc system I think is not that bad, we can explaine to our childhood that we can make the great future with cryptocurrencies. 
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

I think it depends on how the community builds the image of bitcoin, if bitcoin is brought to a negative direction it will certainly not last long in the future we will only remember the technology that carries bitcoin which is blockchain and if bitcoin is brought in a positive direction, in the future bitcoin will be able become a global currency, which will have an impact on the economy in the world.
Elierith254

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Bitcoin isn't a deadly epidemic. It's not an aton bomb that went off your backyard, nor a terrorist group either. I don't see this could be dangerous. Perhaps a too much fiction for reading.
Nydiratram12

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

You are worrying too much my friend. Bitcoin is a great asset and it's helping a lot of people. The world has a lot of problems, bitcoin is not one of them.
Abarethien45

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

As of now Bitcoin has stabilized moderately. The future is uncertain but hoping it to be favourable, as many people including me has invested a lot in this coin. Fingers crossed!
Briaric441

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

How does bitcoin poses a threat to the future generation rather it can be a blessing regarding online shopping which is becoming more and more popular. It is suggested not to read into the fictions and look at the good sides rather thant the negative sides.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:59:16 PM

Bitcoin isn't really deadly or dangerous in the future if ever it goes big. Like gold, it could potentially be one of the most used asset in terms of storing value and whatnot. Right now, people and governments are seeing the potential of bitcoin and the blockchain in our society, most notably in cross-border payments and service integration respectively.

That is right that bitcoin is not scary or even will dead in future. It is going to be expand and developed the existence because it is not only about digital currency, Crypto and bitcoin is associating the technology and transaction services that probably never be created by other financial services such Banks and other else. Bitcoin offers the efficiency, simple and transparency transactions. As you said, now several governments are seeing and researching the potential of Bitcoin. The newest news is that India starts to think building up ATM of Bitcoin. Isn't it a proof that bitcoin is not dead?

What should we do for future is that preparing our generation, our children and grandchild, to deal with future blockchain technology development. It is a big opportunity that must be dealt by good preparation since the world now is running on computing and digital.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:08:13 PM

no one can see the future. but if we see the predictions of bitcoin experts will bring a bad future. other than that crypto and BTC are currently an enemy for some countries, if you see that it feels difficult BTC will last longer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: