Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does bitcoin look scary / deadly for the future ...?  (Read 1284 times)
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

for now everyone doesn't know whether bitcoin will die or be scary. because if we predict now all will be able to change kareba bitcoin is flucfuative which can rise and fall quickly. but if bitcoin market prices do not go up, maybe bitcoin can end.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:28:56 AM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh
in my opinion bitcoin isn't scary, for me it's a new technology. But many people who abuse use Bitcoin and are used for crime (I have seen several news sources about this). and talking about the future, maybe bitcoin can be accepted sincerely by all countries and get a more suitable position legitimately so that everyone can use it freely and conversations about bitcoin will be considered as normal.

enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:38:08 AM

I think there is no reason for bitcoin to be scary or terrible in the future, but it will definitely be very difficult to predict bitcoin in the future, maybe in the next 10 years bitcoin will be increasingly popular, or maybe it will be replaced with new coins that are better than bitcoin.
damar09 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

I think there is no reason for bitcoin to be scary or terrible in the future, but it will definitely be very difficult to predict bitcoin in the future, maybe in the next 10 years bitcoin will be increasingly popular, or maybe it will be replaced with new coins that are better than bitcoin.
yeah
i aggre with you maybe we just have to wait and there is no doubt that there may be coins that become competitors and even substitutes for bitcoin

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 547

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

right, Bitcoin will have two different possibilities, the first bitcoin might die because it might not be used anymore or maybe there are new, more perfect currencies before our grandchildren are born
and the second is that bitcoin can be a big thing when our grandchildren know about this bitcoin
so by having this bitcoin, I think you have also risked yourself and your grandchildren
ElvisSinatra

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

Society is constantly moving and developing relentlessly and certainly, the field of science and technology can't be outside the rules of development, but not so science and technology are leading to the development of the whole. society. Today we will explore a new technology platform that has spent eight years proving its authenticity. It is not wrong to assume that it has laid the foundations for the future growth and development of humanity. As one of the most promising technologies, this concept appears with Bitcoin. Yet soon after, it overcame the shadow of financial transactions and opened up a new horizon where it could prove right in every corner of the economy. Blockchain technology, it is not strange to us, it is familiar to us through the media. As we know it, tech companies, investment monies, and technologically advanced nations have spent hundreds of millions of dollars on research and development. We can say that blockchain is creating new business models that pave the way for new applications. It opens up a new paradigm for a society where you have to be honest because otherwise, people will discover you cheat and boycott you. The more special place where we can escape the dictatorship of the regulator or over-trust in a third unit that we think is safe.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

It is not going to be deadly in the future. It will have same thing negatives and positives both till the end.

We really do not have to worry about it, It will keep living till the end of the world. About the conversation you can make conversations with other people in public if you want to why wait for your grandchildrens?
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

When many investor still using bitcoin as investment and trading maybe will make bitcoin exist for several year later, but when investor stop buying or selling make bitcoin time will be die as soon as possible.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh
I don't feel any threat from bitcoin in the future especially to the next generation because this market is created to improved our current financial system and bitcoin will make it a better one. Why scared if you can actually enjoy this market and make money?

the future may not sure with bitcoin but its clear to me that this market is helping our economy to become a better one. The next generation will enjoy a faster technology that can help them in the future

This is why we should enjoy making money with bitcoin now, and enjoy a faster transactions before its too late. Buy more because the price will go up high again in the future, we still have more things to improve in this market so for me this market will not die in the next 10years.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

When many investor still using bitcoin as investment and trading maybe will make bitcoin exist for several year later, but when investor stop buying or selling make bitcoin time will be die as soon as possible.
I don't think bitcoin will die as quickly as possible even though investors don't use it anymore. if investors don't use bitcoin then where will the investor go? Bitcoin is a coin that has the highest price and is obligatory for all investors to use it. so it won't be possible for investors to leave bitcoin.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:09:25 PM

what is the effect of bitcoin on the cruel future, while bitcoin is created with the aim of helping economic distress in the future, bitcoin also has nothing to do with the impact of poverty and hunger, because bitcoin is money

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

Bitcoin isn't scary and I don't see the reason bitcoin will turn out in the future. bitcoin can be the gateway for crypto currencies in the future. However, sooner or later the world will move to crypto currency.
lelylely

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

I don't think that bitcoin looks scary, but I see bitcoin is very useful for our children and grandchildren. Bitcoin is so popular and has a high price, bitcoin is a crypto currency and has privileges as an investment, and it is very useful for our offspring in the future.

tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

Huh Huh Huh

For me it looks like a grounded diamond that we found, the price is not quite high but in the future the supply is less but the demand is high.
I'm sure it will be boom in the future
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

It is likely that our grandchildren will use Bitcoin in everyday life as we are now using the dollar. I hope that we have great potential for further development
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

Huh Huh Huh
What kind of sentences are this?Damn I can’t understand whats this really mean .

I hope its enought for me to explain though it gives me a hard time to get what is the story behind this

This is the future of the currency and in future crypto and fiats will be together,so i dont think theres a need to make this as conversation for dinner
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

Bitcoin does not look scary today and in future. The people who use bitcoin are the one we need to scare. If the people make it as a mean of illegal transaction or it might be the starter of a world war III then we should fear about it. However, I think before bitcoin becomes legal, government finds away and do a lot just to prove that this coin is safe.

Luke_Turner

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:24:44 PM

Deadly, how? Bitcoin is risky, that's for sure, but deadly? I don't see why you think it is. Do you mean because bitcoin's price is unstable? Well, if all goes well, our grandchildren could have a bright future living in a world where there's only one global currency, and that is bitcoin.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin will be dangerous in the future although no one really knows what the futures holds. We know that bitcoin is one of today's main topics all over the world and benefits it gives to all people who uses it. We can say that lot of us uses and investing in it now and are looking forward to gain benefit in the future, and I think and hope that bitcoin will not let us down and us, people who uses it, I hope that we keep on believing and investing in it in the future to keep it alive and kicking.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

Huh Huh Huh

it might all happen. because the situation and condition of bitcoin lasted until when we did not know. My hope is that bitcoin can last until the future of our grandchildren. but even though BTTC is developing. sometimes technology is also more developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: