Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does bitcoin look scary / deadly for the future ...?  (Read 1284 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

bitcoin looks scary / deadly for the future for those who truly do not fully understand and believe in the bitcoin ideology. They just interested in making profit out of it. Bitcoin in future will be discussed over the dinning as a thing of joy with our grandchildren as it wll surely effect life in the best positive way
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

Bitcoin may look scary to us the somehow early adopters but fortunately for our descendants, they would in the future have us to educate them about bitcoin thus it wouldn’t be alien to them like it is to most of us today. I’m bitcoin will be a normal thing in the days to come.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

Bitcoin only looks scary for those entities who have been threaten by bitcoin's powers and capabilities that they think they don't have. It's just like what happened to postal services when email has introduced and eventually became the mainstream of sending letters at a very fast and convenient way.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh

Its could happen. When it happen, i am believe they are talking about how powerful bitcoin for their life because the profits the earn from holding bitcoin for long term. I dont think its scary, it will fun when we are talking about the market that give us a fortune
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

Bitcoin may look scary to us the somehow early adopters but fortunately for our descendants, they would in the future have us to educate them about bitcoin thus it wouldn’t be alien to them like it is to most of us today. I’m bitcoin will be a normal thing in the days to come.
why should I be afraid of bitcoin? if bitcoin has provided many advantages so far. let's face fear with knowledge and believe prices will rise. even though the price dropped I was not afraid to retain the coins I had, because holding was better than having to sell below the purchase price.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

I do not understand why it must look scary. If you are afraid to work with Bitcoin, simply do not do it. The fellows, who love the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain will never say something like that.
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will be scary someday. With the growing popularity of Bitcoin,it give a very big help for us, everyone can earn money by  working in the office, by trading and mining. It can be possible that you can buy and sell goods with bitcoins
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Many people said that the future of bitcoin is very bright. But the thing is we really don't know what will bitcoin bring us in the future. Whether its good or bad. But if see it today bitcoin has so much potential to be use in our daily life in the future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Do you all have time to think about the future of our children and grandchildren in the future about the economy ...? if we see bitcoin in the present, it's already very busy talking about it some argue negatively and some argue positively Will in the future be the subject of conversation at the dining table for our grandchildren later ...?
 Huh Huh Huh

All right. Our children should now understand in what direction the world is moving and what they need to learn now, that in the future would not be on the sidelines of the world and not to become outsiders of the environment due to the fact that someone's mother was forced to go to study for a locksmith, and two years later this profession has become irrelevant.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

Many people said that the future of bitcoin is very bright. But the thing is we really don't know what will bitcoin bring us in the future. Whether its good or bad. But if see it today bitcoin has so much potential to be use in our daily life in the future.
I unfortunately do not agree with you. The fact is that the technology itself will necessarily be used, but Bitcoin is needed only for one purpose - speculation. It is very good to make money, no more. My opinion.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

In my opinion. if bitcoin is in a condition like this, then bitcoin will be frightening for all crypto users. This is because there is no certainty of legality and fluctuating price movements, causing crypto users not to get certainty about market conditions. and crypto users will continue to be afraid because the crypto market turmoil can occur at any time.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

I think it is not yet scary or deadly for the future, perhaps bitcoin's value starts with very low cost at the first place. If you have just bought it at its lowest price about 0.1$ about 100 pieces, you would be lucky until now, also there are many investors who got rich by bitcoin investment becaise of its price rising annually. I can say bitcoin is scary and deadly in the future if its price comes back to 0.1$, definitely that's end of bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

I think it is not yet scary or deadly for the future, perhaps bitcoin's value starts with very low cost at the first place. If you have just bought it at its lowest price about 0.1$ about 100 pieces, you would be lucky until now, also there are many investors who got rich by bitcoin investment becaise of its price rising annually. I can say bitcoin is scary and deadly in the future if its price comes back to 0.1$, definitely that's end of bitcoin.
I think bitcoin would definitely die if its price will have a zero value.But i don't think it will happen in the future because as what we have observed right now,bitcoin is gaining more popularity so we will expect that bitcoin will continue to exist as long as the people will still be using it.It will only die if people have lost their interest on bitcoin.

ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Bitcoin looks only scary for those who don't have a firm trust about bitcoin's capabilities. For bitcoin believers, bitcoin is their future and they don't see it as scary or even deadly. That's also the reason why i am investing in bitcoin. I believe it can change my life in the coming years.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

I unfortunately do not agree with you. The fact is that the technology itself will necessarily be used, but Bitcoin is needed only for one purpose - speculation. It is very good to make money, no more. My opinion.

No its not , bitcoin isnt only use for one purpose or for speculaton only because bitcoin can also be used in other things like on trading or investing and it can be also used for buying or for paying .

Bitcoin isnt also look scary or deadly  even if its value will continue to drop because we people are already used to it . its now verry comfortable for us to see the price go down as when compared last year or from previous years .
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

if in my opinion not bro. in fact, I was very happy to be able to get additional work and become an entertainment place in my empty time. to seek additional knowledge and experience. if my profit is 100

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

I dont think bitcoin is scary for our future. If we investing bitcoin for long term, i am believe we already made plan for our future and that plan must be including bitcoin. Bitcoin will be a revolutionary economic system and i think its good for the future than currency system
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:25:17 AM

I dont think bitcoin is scary for our future. If we investing bitcoin for long term, i am believe we already made plan for our future and that plan must be including bitcoin. Bitcoin will be a revolutionary economic system and i think its good for the future than currency system
If being liberated, bitcoin is one of the best alternatives for payment transactions, it can helps a lot but in terms of security its another question that's needed to be well taken care as many things can also be done around and can sabotage economy of each countries if they won't do any preventions,
learn deeper about this digital currency and state your position coming from your understanding and trust.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:19:02 AM

bitcoin looks scary / deadly for the future for those who truly do not fully understand and believe in the bitcoin ideology. They just interested in making profit out of it. Bitcoin in future will be discussed over the dinning as a thing of joy with our grandchildren as it wll surely effect life in the best positive way
Bitcoin was created on the basis of idealism to create independent digital currencies, meaning that it does not depend on other currencies or government pressure in determining prices. The price of bitcoin was formed because of an agreement in the bitcoin market itself. So bitcoin is not scary at all, because the ideology is independence.
Vindesael

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

i think this coin can't be dead easily. it will rise up very fast again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: