Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world really waiting for a global decentralized money?  (Read 1765 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

For money issue, I am not sure that some people need money that has a decentralized system. They will consider the money created by a decentralized system is a fraud that must be shunned. The reason is quite clear if the person does not have a party that governs it in real terms, and even if the price changes if based on supply and demand, not from a decision made by the person making the money, it will make them more distrustful.

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

Most of the people don't give interest with what's with globalization or decentralized money, they don't have time for this and all they about are themselves on how to survive.

No, the average person doesn't care if it's global, they don't care if it's decentralized. What the average person cares about is if it works to buy food and pay their bills. Now investors are quite a bit different beast and also well off global travelers.
This.

Survival at its finest, regardless of how good the innovation is and how helpful it is for the people but if it doesn't really target those average person, there will be division for people who are hungry for decentralized systems and people who are thinking of what food to eat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

i dont think so. the world is vast and many people today are unbanked and not that financially literate that is why i am not sure that the whole world is capable of using digital money.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Weecoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Is the world really waiting for a global decentralized money?

It would not be right to say that the world is waiting. But it is possible that the world needs. We will have many returns to an innovation centerless projects. As time goes by, I think the better ones will come. We are currently in a complete transition process.

Definitely, the better ones will come. Transition phase...
Weecoinofficial (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

I have to agree the majority in here, not all people cares about the decentralised, and with the media keep on focusing on the bad side of decentralised money, it makes people not really care and some even hate decentralised money , but if you asked business people then global decentralised money could become new breakthrough and the potential to make more money

Yes, if a money can involve businesses in some ways, it will have the capability of being globally applicable.
taratorly

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

How can we wait for something we don't know? However, if we can fully understand what is happening then an expectation may occur.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Weecoinofficial (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

It is never known what can lead to technical development. I think now many are afraid of cryptocurrency because of their meager education.

In the future, cryptocurrencies will take their place in the world.

As another member mentioned earlier, cryptocurrency is challenging with transition process. We had better wait...
Weecoinofficial (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

How can we wait for something we don't know? However, if we can fully understand what is happening then an expectation may occur.

Requirements as well as situations available in the current systems may pose the world to look for a novel solution, even knowing nothing about it.
Bergqvist

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:20:18 AM

That is a difficult question to answer, but the answer is modt likely to be 'No'. There are people who like decentralized money only for investment and earning, but they will not accept it their daily life. Some people would love to accept it. But, there is also some people who don't like decentralized money at all. So, when we are going to talk about the world, we will have to consider all of its population, and thus it is safe to say that the world is not waiting for decentralized money.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

i think with the way this crypto market is maturing, soon will be attractive to low risk investor ( almost everyone) right now its a  market in development and is still to young and reckless so, almoste veryone gets in got scammed and run away and the mouth to mouth bad marketing is the responsible of the bear market.. in part of course

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

my understanding of the global world is not waiting for desetralisasi, because there are still many lay people do not understand about this bitcoin. The real needs they are waiting for, bitcoin is considered a stock that is not yet clear to many people. They work in the field they get a salary - that's what they are waiting for and then buy all their needs.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:56:05 AM

The importance of having decentralized money, which we could call Bitcoin, wouldn't matter a lot if the people are not open to it. It would be hard for them to learn it if they are not too familiar with it, and especially the senior citizens of the world. They would have a hard time, but it would be nice to see that your grandmother would give you a gift in Bitcoins. Lol.

The world is waiting for no one, and people want the easy way and for some, what they already know. But having decentralized money would help a lot with the problems we have with fiat. The world needs it, but it's not yet ready.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Steinway-Bobb

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:27:34 AM

I understand what you mean but I don't think so. i think that the world still need real money to maintain the global economic system. For global decentralized money, i think it is really hard to come true
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

No, the average person doesn't care if it's global, they don't care if it's decentralized. What the average person cares about is if it works to buy food and pay their bills. Now investors are quite a bit different beast and also well off global travelers.

Sure! But the world is getting close by the internet and social media. We were much more distant to each of us 10 years ago. i think day by day global, decentralized money become more important for the average person.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Weecoinofficial (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

Sure! But the world is getting close by the internet and social media. We were much more distant to each of us 10 years ago. i think day by day global, decentralized money become more important for the average person.

Yes, we need only a 5 year more to see the big changes.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

It is rumored that most politicians seek globalization and the creation of a world government. In this case, the cryptocurrency will be very appropriate. This topic can be classified as philosophical. Because for globalization to happen, all States must unite. We can have a lot of discussions on this topic, but we will definitely see what will happen.
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

Parts of the world maybe, but others not so much. A lot of people just want to ensure they have food and a roof over their heads, which some people can't even say they have. If you are speaking about wealthier people and those interested in investment, well maybe, but even then it would only be if it is going to benefit their goals
SneakyLady

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

It is rumored that most politicians seek globalization and the creation of a world government. In this case, the cryptocurrency will be very appropriate. This topic can be classified as philosophical. Because for globalization to happen, all States must unite. We can have a lot of discussions on this topic, but we will definitely see what will happen.

Not only politicians, the world is controlled by a few very powerful people who would greatly benefit from such a world. If everyone could participate in consumerism, imagine the profits! International organizations have been moving us in this direction for a long time.

The ultimate goal is for the entire world to become a “single market” with uniform laws, rules and regulations.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I think, yes.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

Who cares if it is decentralized or centralized, people just want to be treated fairly to pay for work and can be used for all kinds of transactions. Decentralization and centralization are business products, the spirit to reduce transaction costs is only an illusion. Even bitcoin transactions have high fees and those that give large fees are prioritized based on the transaction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: