Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the safest and most anonymous stable coin?  (Read 147 times)
vit05 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

I was thinking about the possibilities offered by a stablecoin. The big problem is that until today, they are solutions only for exchanges. Let's say you want to get out of the market for a while, withdraw funds from the exchange, but do not want to save it on something volatile and do not want use fiat.

Is there a secure and anonymous option?
Saugani

Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

I was thinking about the possibilities offered by a stablecoin. The big problem is that until today, they are solutions only for exchanges. Let's say you want to get out of the market for a while, withdraw funds from the exchange, but do not want to save it on something volatile and do not want use fiat.

Is there a secure and anonymous option?
Hi guys, a few days back to online search and well I back surfing to internet.

I read the following into headline news I guess there will be a lot of developers who acquires stablecoin for the future.

Such as TrueUSD, USDCoin, Gemini Dollar, Paxos Standard Token, MakerDAO, Havven, I saw developer make the listings in marketcap CMC (recently added)

And some famous Exchange add some recently, you can see also some that are already updated in the Explorer ethereum all based on Token ERC20/223 but not a coin mineable.

Following https://etherscan.io/tokens?l=Stablecoin

Saugani

Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

Aside from its base-on the Token. I will inform you in some sectors secure and anonymous to a coin which can be mineable. the first appeared I tried mining until now, is the coin with network protocol Cryptonote/night like monero in addition there’s a new one like HavenProtocol, DERO, and ANON.

You know cryptonote/night network protocol is decentralized, secure, privacy and anonymous.

As coin Haven and DERO each developer is implementing their projects at smartcontract, DAG-Dero, bulletproof for (increased fees) and others you can see it to website or Whitepaper

and ANON/Anonymous bitcoin, born in hardfork Zclassic and bitcoin in network including categories cryptographic scheme into a Bitcoin consensus protocol is crucial to overall usability, security, and performance.

But I do not know about the stablecoin. How is the meaning of categories it? What is the price of coin/token or a blockchain network.

Can we discuss it further because I wanted to know, thank you for this very useful topic to discuss.

Roman Terry

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

I guess there will be a lot of developers who acquires stablecoin for the future. Such as TrueUSD, USDcoin, Gemini Dollar, Paxos Standard Token, MakerDAO, Havven. I saw developers make the listings in marketcap CMC.
Keshawn Frye

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

It is really difficult to find a coin as secure and anonymus as you are talking about. You can surely search up on the google. You will be able to find a reliable source from where you can find the list of such secure and anonymus coin.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

I guess there is no place in this forum for safe and secure of a coin. Entire coins pumps and dumps, except exchange there is no stable coin till date of cryptocurrency launched.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

Bitbay will become the best stable coin

It has not as yet turned it's attention to anon and perhaps will not

However it is the best attempt yet at a trustless decentralised stable coin.

MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

You can't vouch anything as the safest, but there are several safe coins of there. The base bitcoin is also safe, you can always search for this according to your region. But before investing, you must be cautious about it.
Jerareld06

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

After Tether situation, many people are in a state of discomfort. I don't know if such option available but I would sugget to closely observe the stable coin situation.
Adaykith12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:39:28 PM

Many people are looking for an option like this. But you need to be careful not to fall for any scam or fraudulent activity.
Greladric77

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Monero would be at the top of my list to be the safest and aslo maintainig the anonymity. It uses complex on-chain cryptographic methods to protect its users.
Riliseth120

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Well after what happend to tether finding a good anonymous stable coin is hard. But recently it was announced that circle and coinbase together are working towards a stable coin. So lets see what happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: