Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:42:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67067 times)
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:17:18 AM

Bounties are profitable only when you get payment from them because there are many campaigns didn't pay to the participants. So we have to choose to the right bounty because once they reach the hard cap means definitely we get paid from them.
even some of the bounty, but still pay for a year has not yet listed on the stock exchange. paid is not necessarily give you an advantage, but some project bounty so bad this year. Although there's still a bounty of lucrative but I guess it was 1:10.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

It depends on the project, if the ICO fails ofcourse the bounty is not profitable since they will pay money for the bounty hunters yet only a small number will invest to their project. But if the project made it to hard cap of their ICO it is surely profitable for them.
Although prize-bounty prizes are not as good as last year, but I think that is still good enough, bounty hunters must be more patient and careful in choosing projects because Bounty is currently vulnerable to fraud.
we must add our insight to be able to choose a good Bounty.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

Favorable or not a bounty program depends on the context of your use. If you are able to use and also take advantage of every opportunity in the bounty properly and correctly, the results in large numbers and also the benefits are ready for you to receive. But on the contrary, if you can't choose the bounty properly, you might just be trapped in a scam bounty trap or very small results.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

Do bounty does have lots of benefits and we can also get a token that can be sold. But for now, very little bounty results because of a lot of people who participate. And this makes the competition getting tougher. And when we get the token and we sell. Of course, we are grateful can benefit.

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

it seems like I've the same fate as you, I've a lot of it in my wallet but until now many have not had an exchange, but I'm here already collecting more than $ 10k

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

now a days?! i dont think so,that before. but if you have chose the right project to join and you have high rank maybe you can gain much from bounties, i am pointing in signature campaign because it has a high allocated amount of reward. also in other other category that has the same or higher allocations.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

now a days?! i dont think so,that before. but if you have chose the right project to join and you have high rank maybe you can gain much from bounties, i am pointing in signature campaign because it has a high allocated amount of reward. also in other other category that has the same or higher allocations.
if talking about capital spending on bounty campaign maybe any amount we got from bounty campaign still profitable.we did not spend any money to start it if we compare with traders or investors.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

Bounty mostly profitable use dont do hard works and spent 1 - 2 hour per day.
But income not big how in regular job

blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:43:32 AM

actually it depends on how critical you are in choosing a bounty, because I feel very lucky to get the right and profitable bounty for me, and some of the bounty rewards, I use for trading, this aims to get additional profit
ocim128

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

hello,, profitable or not, is depends on how does you choose a bounty project
for now there is a lot of ICO review website,, you can choose a bounty with high rate project
but, there is no guarantee if the project will be succed and listed on exchange soon,,
everything is depends on the demands to the project my friend

agreed, good project make bounty hunter success even with less work, it is better than hard work in failed project (you will got nothing)
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

Which bounty campaign will be profitable that cannot be imagined friend. There are too many projects have launched every day you should research and find out which one is best for you. The last year 2017 was enough good but this year almost quite reverse for bounty hunters. Some project is being scammed so find to join the right project and earn huge profits.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:14:32 AM

In 2018 many projects failed and the price of coins fell even further. And getting profit is very difficult and I experience it. Some projects that I follow can generate tokens, but many tokens are not included in the exchange. And if you can get $ 1000 results, of course, it's a very big result.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:26:14 AM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

A thousand on Bounties during a year is not so bad if you do not spend too much time making these tasks. Try to work with more projects and be careful with choosing an ICO - it is also very important.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:15 AM

Back in 2017 and previous year, that is proven to be the best year for bounty campaign, it rewarding good value for everyone. but lately the bounty campaign seems to be less profitable due to most of the crypto price are dropping  a lot.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Of course it is profitable to see that so many bounty hunters are enough to prove, but now I don't think this is a good job. Many times it is a waste of time, in fact, the transaction is better.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

I think bounty work is profitable. I also do work in bounties for last 3 months. I like it very much. I get many stags and i m waiting for right time to sell and earn it. My cousin also works in it for last 2 years and earn good money and he also guide me. This work is totally depends on your luck, and selection of your bounty and work experience. This is only business who starts without any investment and you do at home with family.
It depends on you as an individual, but generally if you do not have money to invest, but you have the time and some skills to promote the project, then it can be profitable in the long run, most especially if you are not the type that is just busy focusing on the short term.

For me, I have never really considered profit at an early phase, I am actually looking forward to the long term, and then being a trader, i will still be taking advantage of the fluctuations and the quick spikes as well, which is something I so much believe will most definitely come into play, but patience is always required if you want to get the best from whatever you participate in.

Yep its but there is problem many ICO es with softcap which cant be done so bounty hunter lose everything so you need to try find good project which would get softcap even hardcap.
Well, that is one thing with being a bounty participant as you tend to participate in both the success and the failure of the ICO and in such cases; it is always one of the risks that come with bounty.

You would not blame the team, would you? This is one of the reasons why you should always try as much as possible to look at the prospect of the project, consider the possibilities of growth in the long run, and see if during the ICO, it would really garner the interest of investors based on the product. I have always used this tactics, and I have never been a part of a failed project. All you need is just to read in between the lines and do due diligence.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

not anymore. now crypto ICO reluctant to give out hefty bounty on bounty program and airdrop. the hype is gone.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

Of course, you can think so like this last year, and the facts prove that almost all bounty hunters are profiting from the huge bull market, but the situation is now completely different, and the bounty is going down.The reason for this is that there are too many scam projects, and investors are already scared and disgusted with scam projects.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

Bounties are profitable only when you get payment from them because there are many campaigns didn't pay to the participants. So we have to choose to the right bounty because once they reach the hard cap means definitely we get paid from them.
And you know a lot of existing projects that have collected hard cap at the moment? Now soft cap collect a very small number of projects.

pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

What types of bounty do you do? From what reward you get depend on many factors. For a campaign participant, the signature is too small; for the bounty of social networks - do not pay much. In general, you see what is happening in the market and with projects now, so you should not expect a big reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: