Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67066 times)
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
it depends on what bountybyou are talking about but as the whole i think that ther are better ways of earning money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
What types of bounty do you do? From what reward you get depend on many factors. For a campaign participant, the signature is too small; for the bounty of social networks - do not pay much. In general, you see what is happening in the market and with projects now, so you should not expect a big reward.
you can think of better ways of earnong a livong as there are do nmany coins ajd prokects that deserve your attention
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:13:00 PM

Only a small amount. This is actual for this year unfortunately.
Only those who sell products in bounty sphere are gaining profit constantly.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Do bounty does have lots of benefits and we can also get a token that can be sold. But for now, very little bounty results because of a lot of people who participate. And this makes the competition getting tougher. And when we get the token and we sell. Of course, we are grateful can benefit.
Now it is better not to sell all earned tokens at once, but at least 80%, and 20% to leave for a long term. Suddenly these tokens will make you a big profit.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

What about buy back programs? Try to hold your tokens and sell it back to team, if such option is available. If it is not available then don't join bounty, it is simple as that. I don't see use of tokens if you can't sell it back to team or if you won't get some kind of dividend, because without that it is just worthless token which has no purpose.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

Bounty can be profitable when the market is bad but somehow prices takes off after that. Just like any ICO.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Do bounty does have lots of benefits and we can also get a token that can be sold. But for now, very little bounty results because of a lot of people who participate. And this makes the competition getting tougher. And when we get the token and we sell. Of course, we are grateful can benefit.
Now it is better not to sell all earned tokens at once, but at least 80%, and 20% to leave for a long term. Suddenly these tokens will make you a big profit.
Of course it is better not to sell, because it is almost impossible. Some coins, which I received for the bounty campaign in which I participated for about a month, have a cost of $ 4))) some do not have a volume.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

As far as I know, after crypto trading from those with large capital, bounty campaigns are the second most profitable venture in cryptocurrencies.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

quite impressive you have up to 50 tokens in your wallet, but it's not surprising that you can only get no more than $1000, because the bounty that you follow may still not make a listing on some exchange, or tokens that are already worthless
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:25:04 AM

I am absolutely sure that participation in bounty becomes the right and profitable solution for participants. But to achieve such a result, you need to be especially careful about the choice of a suitable project. Earlier last year, bounty rewards were much larger, but now you can get a good income.
Joand_or

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

Well yes, although not all bounties are profitable. Many of them can be as bad as anything you can think of. I have been in some bad ones
Most of the people try to work for such projects whose reward is in bitcoin and a weekly based. In fact people do not know that either a project who give their reward in their own project will become successful or not. Some time even after working hare they only waste their time and get nothing.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

How much you can earn for your generosity is up to you. Here it is important to choose the right campaigns, promising, depends on how much time you spend on this work and on the number of bounty campaigns. Income may be different. I have been doing this for the 2nd year and can be said with the result. The only thing that last year was more successful in this activity.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I'm a beginner too but I've never gotten more than $ 1,000 now it's very difficult and more competition is making it very difficult, it all depends on ourselves which is more active or not on the bounty program

Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

How much you can earn for your generosity is up to you. Here it is important to choose the right campaigns, promising, depends on how much time you spend on this work and on the number of bounty campaigns. Income may be different. I have been doing this for the 2nd year and can be said with the result. The only thing that last year was more successful in this activity.
I fully agree with your opinion, the choice of a bounty company is very important, you need to do an analysis before starting work, but now it depends a lot on luck because many projects pay a penny.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

In the past, the bounties were certainly very profitable: they did not last long and paid a lot.
Now, they do the opposite, they last for months and months, they pay little and maybe they do not pay anything.
In addition, there is a general suffering of the altcoin industry.
We'll see what happens.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

It is very hard to make good money now with the help of bounty campaigns. A few years ago it was a very good way to earn money, but now there are a lot of participants, which is why rewards are scanty.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

I have earned more or less $10000. The reason why you got useless coins is because you were just joining bounties and you didn't even read how the product works. You should be choosing the hype bounty the one that is worthy and try reading before joining

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

bounty is certainly very beneficial from the name we already know they give gifts, with a little job requirements that they want, but for the work side I consider this does not guarantee the necessities of daily living.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Of course, participation in properly selected bounty programs can be quite a profitable and promising solution. Of course, for this you need to conduct your research, determine the prospects of a specific ICO. This year, bounty payments have become less, but still remain a profitable solution.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

Of course, participation in properly selected bounty programs can be quite a profitable and promising solution. Of course, for this you need to conduct your research, determine the prospects of a specific ICO. This year, bounty payments have become less, but still remain a profitable solution.
Actually, the best trick that works for me everytime is to get the top 5/10 ICOs on the reviewer platform and find out if they conduct the bounty campaign or not. If yes, do all the bounty jobs that suit you (signature/media/blogging/content, etc). Don't forget to check out the percentage distribution of each program to predict your stakes and tokens.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: