Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67073 times)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

Choosing the right bounty projects with good pay rates and also limited time-frames is important. Bounties that pay fixed amount weekly are usually always good. Member rank also affects the stakes a lot.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

Maybe youre a type of bounty hunter that only do all the campaign you see on the web. That's not a healthy way of doing a campaign mate. Due diligence and proper research is a must for doing a campaign. Maybe out of 50 that you work for only 4 or 5 are legit ICOs.  You need to make sure that the project you support is a good one with real potential and people behind it. Also, do a campaign that more higher on their bounty budget. You cant expect to earn more than 5k usd just by social campaign. That's swarming with hunters, do some blog or signature this could change your earning.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:41:21 AM

in my opinion, the job so far on the bounty is not profitable sometimes after the ico project expires, participants who support the project do not get bets or tokens, because now many projects are scam.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:55:16 AM

i have not received any benefit from bounty may some people know that bounty is the key to success and it is profitable but the price at start never reached to that limit and that causes us to lose value in the bounty while a few bounties will get their value in the past but not yet now and it is good that crypto is doing well for us.

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

By the number of coins - this is not a bad enough result. And the fact that the amount is small is not your fault. Just for today there are a lot of fraudulent projects, or simply unrealized even in reality. Be patient. On the other hand, you need a more detailed approach to the choice of the project to be confident in earnings

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

Choosing the right bounty projects with good pay rates and also limited time-frames is important. Bounties that pay fixed amount weekly are usually always good. Member rank also affects the stakes a lot.

Some bounties are profitable and some are not. It would depend on the project if it would be successful in its project because if not then they might not be able to push through with the project which would result to no rewards and all your effort would be wasted.

I prefer bounties in which there is an escrow because most likely, you will be paid. I have enough experience with those unpaid bounties before that I don't usually join projects in which it is not escrowed. It would be much preferred if it is a bitcoin paid bounty because they are paying weekly so you are sure you will be paid.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
It's probably because you were wrong to choose a bounty this leads you to spend a lot of time making junk bounty, scam ICO.
You should learn how to choose ,learn about the DEV team, read about the project partners, Or the simplest is to find bounty sold softcap. good luck
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

Maybe you joined bounties that are not that active. Some bounties can even provide you more than thousands of dollars. However, this year is not a good year for bounty hunters since most ICO failed this year.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

For me it has been really bad in 2018, the last 6 months even of signature campaigns, either turned out scams or still haven't paid and the last signature campaign I did, IF IT PAYS will only give me like 30 dollars for like 12 weeks work, that works out less than 5 cents an hour of posting and I live in Europe. Even in Africa, you can't survive on 5 cents an hour lol. So now I have had to turn to other ways to make a living because the bounties don't help sustain me anymore and I have earned a big phat 0 last few months. Some tokens I did get are worthless because they are not even on an exchange. I hope my luck changes soon or I will give up on bounties altogether in 2019. I am giving it another 3-6 months to see if it is worth my time or not. I guess for those living in developing countries who need less to live on would do better than us in Europe or America, where our living costs are  x 10  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:31:42 AM

The answer is yes,but not all are profitable,that is why you need to carefully select the one that will be profitable to you are the end of the campaign.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Steps you have to follow

1. Do some research on project before you join bounty and join bounty of good projects.
2. Try to concentrate on Quality rather then number of bounty campaigns.
3. You have to be patience as most of the bounties are more than 2 months now a days.

And yes bounties are very profitable if you will do it rite.

All the best
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:44:01 AM

Of course, bounty is profitable. A friend of mine could earn as much as $30K from a single bounty. It all depends on your ability to locate the right bounty because not all bounties are worth participating in. Read intensively about the project before you consider joining its bounty.
I wonder what member rank your friend has? Because, heroes and legends get 8 times more than just a member. Yes, and $30k can not believe...
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:46:34 AM

Bounty is still profitable but not how it was in 2017. Too many scam projects or projects which never listed...
For now it is still a bit of a concern, but if you already have a place of exchange, the value can change and it will certainly be better. Bounty can provide benefits if the coins are held for a few months. The bounty development team will give its performance well and make its value increase from the time of entering the exchange.
very profitable I feel with a little capital and spending time in following it and if the losses are too much I don't think it is like investing using trade and for now it is very difficult to find ico who can benefit scam and fraud that we often get we have to be careful in choosing ico and the projects that we will follow
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

Bounty is profitable or not dependent on you who see and get it. If you want the loss, it will be easy for you, and if you want profit, it will be managed properly. So the only loss and profit we can manage and predict. Please manage your bounty results well.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

of course, still benefit from doing bounty work.
all depends on which project you follow if you want to see the results because the work in the bounty may be the same but the results will be different according to how the project progressed.
because of the difficult market conditions at the moment, I have only been able to raise $ 1,500 this year.

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

First of all, when choosing a project, it is necessary to study it in detail. If you are confident in the project, then do not hesitate that sooner or later your work will be rewarded.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

Steps you have to follow

1. Do some research on project before you join bounty and join bounty of good projects.
2. Try to concentrate on Quality rather then number of bounty campaigns.
3. You have to be patience as most of the bounties are more than 2 months now a days.
This is still not a guarantee that you will going to profit in bounties. It was being stipulated in some blogs that ICO projects were gone to almost 80-90% scam and you will only have the 10-20% to choose a good project.

And yes bounties are very profitable if you will do it rite
I am not agreeing with it. Maybe for higher rank it would be profitabke but for lower ranks will not be profitable.

I suggest to join Trading for it is one of the best way to learn and earn in cryptocurrency.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

In fact, this is not a very good indicator. I participated in the bounty for about 5 months and during that time earned about$ 10,000 for the signature company.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:14:53 AM

Now all the participants must be more careful in participating in the bounty because nowadays more and more bounties are experiencing fraud and many people don't get their payments
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

Bounty is profitable, but there are a plenty of scam projects, if you participate in those projects then it wouldn't be profitable for you. So, research well before participating in bounties and join in legit projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: