Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall  (Read 26367 times)
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

If some people are predicting that cryptocurrency will continue to decline, I would argue that Crypto will increase. I always instill this in my mind, so as not to panic in a dynamic and situation. And I'm sure everyone is still in good condition. Thank you and keep the spirit! Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
some of cryptocurrencies will rise and soen of them will fall and in my opinion it is the usual circle of the live here in this sphere

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

Cryptocurrency industry run on the news, trends & hypes as the charts have been failed may times in the past. There are a lot of positive news coming up on the market such as Bakkt will launch its institutional grade exchange which can bring a lot of new institutional investors in cryptospace, this news can affect the market positively & we can see the small bull.

abstmain

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

From my point of view, BTC will be decreased to $5000 before the bullrun which we may face by the end of 2018. Right now, there has no possibilty of having more fall in price and it's stable now.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Bitcoin price is stable now, only two months to go for end of this year. But still there is no significant growth in bitcoin price. At the same time we cannot predict the market easily anytime anything can happens. There is less chance for cryptocurrency rise in this year. Maybe it will rise but tve rise will not like last year. Let's wait and see whats going on market.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
Depends on the situation honestly. If people becomes more aware of the benefits of crypto currencies and the government starts to favour the usage of it, then in the long run, we will see the price rising tremendously. On the other hand, if things starts to get worse, then we might start seeing the opposite (though this is unlikely to happen) where price might start to drop or show more instability.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

BTW we expect both, we are talking about the market here so yes we will see rise and falls. But currently we hope for a rise as we have long been on a bear market for so long

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

I think that the price will fluctuate in this area for a long time, 2 or 3 months for sure.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

Irrespective of chart or any indicator, its very difficult to say what will happen to cryptocurrencies in the future. From an optimist point of view, I will say the crypto market will rise again and the fall in price of all crypto will soon be over.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:25:54 PM

Most people here believe that bottom was reach few months ago at $5800.  Some traders that saw 2011 and 2013 cycle believe bottom will be reach only at start of next year.  Then there are even some extremists that believe bitcoin bottom will happen latter next year. Another possibility is that it happens right about now. Until the end of year.  So this what I wrote are basically all options there are Tongue
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

These are all side effects of trading major coin holders. there will always be a pumps
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

No one can predict the price of bitcoin, it can rise or it can fall. It seem likely that it has unchanged for a long time  and i hope that it will recovery at the end of year
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:42:17 AM

Irrespective of chart or any indicator, its very difficult to say what will happen to cryptocurrencies in the future. From an optimist point of view, I will say the crypto market will rise again and the fall in price of all crypto will soon be over.
It is not easy for the crypto to end soon, as I think cryptanalysis will recover and grow stronger in 2019, although their value is not as high as they used to be. Long and stable, the encryption code will gradually conquer.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

My opinion about cryptocurrency market is market will recovery again and it will increasing. The indicator that i am seeing is on market cap value. Market cap crypto already drop more than 70% and i think its already reach bottom. I am bellieve it will reach highest market cap again at $795billion

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

I have a slight feeling that the prices will go down for a short period of time and then they will bounce back. I won't be surprised if BTC drops to 4-5 k USD and than explodes. In any case, just stay calm and be more patient.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

for the following month there seems to be no increase or growth that will occur, I mean that turning the market into a green trend.
I just hope that at the beginning of the year there will be a lot of progress like Q4 can help to recover the market

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

Depends on the situation honestly. If people becomes more aware of the benefits of crypto currencies and the government starts to favour the usage of it, then in the long run, we will see the price rising tremendously. On the other hand, if things starts to get worse, then we might start seeing the opposite (though this is unlikely to happen) where price might start to drop or show more instability.

You are right, no one in the world knows about the rise and fall of cryptocurrency. As of now the value of the coins are too low compared to last year, people need to give importance to this also the government has to support this platform if this goes well then for sure we can expect a big hike in the value.

Am I spamming? Report me!
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

It seems we need to speculate what will possibly happen if crypto will rise or fall at this end of the year. Well, more than a month to wait before the green market will expectedly to come. Based on the chart last year or compared to the last few years it usually raises the price in the market cap history at the end of the year. So let's wait, there is more possible happens in a month.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:08:13 AM

the indicator can change according to the situation and it seems that for this year there is no significant change for market growth, I think the downward trend still dominates in the coming months, but you can still speculate especially for trading
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:18:40 AM

Bitcoin sellers will face strong resistance at the level 5800$. It is unlikely that price will go deeper. Market need some correction recovery.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: