Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall  (Read 26373 times)
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:16:54 PM

I don't think the market conditions will be forever in difficult times like now, I myself still believe that there are times when the market can improve again on the basis that the market is still active, unless the market really dies there is no price movement or demand for coins of course I'm worried. important I still believe that the current market situation is only temporary.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:21:28 PM

Some cryptocurrencies are rising and some are falling, its because of the unpredictable situation of the crypto market. some coins are still dump and no pump happen on this first month of 2019.
up and down, some up and down, obviously the market is still low. Maybe Cryptocurrency will soon rise and can rise high, but not now and maybe later this year. this is only a prediction and many people estimate but that is not always true.
be patient waiting for this condition to improve and change, because the market can change at any time so that whatever happens next you must be prepared and alert.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:24:13 PM

Currently, the price of cryptocurrency is very low, this will be an opportunity for investors to buy them, in the future the price of cryptocurrecny will increase if you keep them long term.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:26:03 PM

The price fluctuations in the crypto world will depend on the increasing interest later but if it will diminish I think there will come a time when everyone will experience a worse decline than now. just a picture of the bad things that will happen later.
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:47:31 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency will start its turn, will begin to flourish in this market, bringing profit to its developers and investors, respectively. I don't have a definite schedule when it happens, there are suggestions that it will happen not earlier than in a couple of years. This technology needs to adequately withstand the current situation on the market, after which weak and unnecessary projects will be eliminated, and after that the market will begin to turn in the direction we need.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:56:24 PM

It is hundred percent sure that crypto will rise in near few months because many positive news are indicating that boom in the crypto no body can stop to it because all the big institutional investors are highly interested to invest in crypto but with the full security manners.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:04:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies are still in the downtrend situation but people who have in here for a long period of time are still believing that it will rise again. We just have to keep it in mind that everything happens for a reason. Also, the crypto market are still alive and the volume is good in which indicates that there are more investors in here.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:12:43 PM

What happens to the cryptocurrency is still not clear to me! Every day I read news and today they write and say one thing, tomorrow you will come in, everything will be accurate and vice versa! And in the end everything is not predictable! One thing is for sure that something will happen this year! Here is the question just now!
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:16:15 PM

Cryptocurrency will definitely rise again like in year 2017, many expect this year crypto can be high prices again, whether it's mid or later in the year. Going down and rising prices in crypto is a normal thing, now it's still going down and in future crypto prices will definitely go up, we have to wait with patience

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:18:43 PM

This downtrend in the Cryptocurrency market is just a temporary phase and would eventually pass, we can all see the innovation in blockchain technology and this would play a large role on boosting crypto in the future. Cryptocurrencies would rise

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:26:24 PM

The market have dropped over the year, that mean the investor have lost their faith in the cryptocurrencies, I think only the big whale stilling in the crypto market and invest it, and no new investor want to invest it in this time.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:34:46 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

I think cryptocurrency price will soar again in the nearest future because the underlying blockchain technology is beneficial to the global society, there is massive adoption of it,there is going to be a turn around of the crypto market soon

HOMT