Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall  (Read 26370 times)
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:00:51 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

for now the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is decreasing ... many people predict that earlier this year it will rise, but the fact is that until now the price of bitcoin and altcoin has fallen in price ... so it's difficult for anyone to guess whether the cryptocurency will rise or fall..
because to experience a large increase in the near future it certainly will not be able and will be very difficult for sure. Cryptocurrencies often experience a large increase in a long time
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:03:54 PM

Yes, crypto-currencies continue to fall in price. The next two months we can not expect positive trends in the cryptocurrency market.  We expect the revolt of the whales)
belli4388

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:23:45 PM

we are all waiting for the market to go up, i personally believe that it will happen by the end of the year when perhaps a bull phase will start

space available pm me if interested
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:25:48 PM

Crypto currency market have very big and vast growth in the world and every body want to invest in the crypto because it is growing rapidly in all country but there are many hurdle in the way of crypto because all country are not ready to regulate bitcoin. But no body can stop the rising of the crypto currency.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:33:46 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrency will grow.
The market is very volatile and it alternates ups and downs, so it goes through the stages of formation.
In its development, the cryptocurrency market will change for the better and when the prices of coins stabilize will increase significantly.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:35:52 PM

Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.

It's a risky time to invest due to the upcoming Mt. Gox reimbursement.  So I fear it will fall or go sideways.  Due to this, I recommend investing in good dividend tokens like EVOAI.  This way even in a bear market, you can still make some money.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:37:56 PM

I have no cristal ball but i have been reading Nasdaq prediction about cryptocurrencies  market
Nasdaq estimate that crypto market will experience slow but steady growth
Nasdaq is expecting more development of cryptocurrencies services and infrastructure
I think that 2019 in crypto will be like value building and in 2020 we will experiencing more steady price growth and  more adult market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:40:47 PM

Yes, crypto-currencies continue to fall in price. The next two months we can not expect positive trends in the cryptocurrency market.  We expect the revolt of the whales)
Well, so far it is not visible that the price of the crypto currency is restored , we still can not break the bearish trend and I believe that before the end of the year we will not break through

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:47:21 PM

In the world of cryptocurrency falls are replaced by ups.
And this process will be repeated constantly.
Now the market is not in the best condition, but I hope in the second half of 2019 it will begin its recovery and it will be possible to sell the earned coins with profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:50:24 PM

As we can see what is going on in the market of crypto, price has not been stable for the past few month but what am seeing from my forecast  is that  price Will move higher and be stable.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:53:53 PM

As we can see what is going on in the market of crypto, price has not been stable for the past few month but what am seeing from my forecast  is that  price Will move higher and be stable.
How can a newbie like you predict that its prices will rise? Can you provide any evidence to support your claim? We can't just tell people how will the market move without any logical reason.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:03:09 PM

How can a newbie like you predict that its prices will rise? Can you provide any evidence to support your claim? We can't just tell people how will the market move without any logical reason.
maybe he was just sure because the price fluctuated so it was possible to go up or because he saw the track record of Crypto in 2017.
but if I think personally, Crypto can rise high as long as crypto has proven safe for investment so large investors don't hesitate to invest in crypto and that can make crypto go up.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:16:24 PM

nothing is sure to crypto. sometimes it rises and may suddenly drop. this is normal in crypto trading. but in the end crypto will grow and slowly rise. so if you don't want to be a trader, you just have to hold it and wait until the crypto starts to grow.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:19:24 PM

Yes, cryptocurrencies will grow. But not now and not soon. Most likely it will be in 2020, and maybe even later. No one knows exactly what to expect.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 06:20:50 PM

For most of the crypto owners, 2018 was very painful, at least for those who bought in 2018 while market was on its peak. At the beginning there was greenery everywhere in the market but the situation turn in the mid of 2018.Since  market was on its peak, many new investors got attracted towards crypto. The Bitcoin ETF decision made a turning point and stopped the rally. It effects not only bitcoin but also all the crypto since bitcoin is still leading crypto world as leader. Hope situation will improve in 2019 after Feb since positive news may come regarding ETF.
Also long  awaiting regulation topic may also come to some conclusion which can affect the direction to either way.
Lets hope for the best.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:22:30 PM

I think this year the market is falling, but for us it will also take a long time for market prices to recover. Because the development of krypto every day is also increasing.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 06:31:15 PM

It's been a long time crypto falling,now it should be rising. But mostly rising depend on BTC.When BTC rise other coins also find the scope to rise up.Nothing is gonna said surely but we hope to rise.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:19:18 PM

Bearish market will continue and it will last until regulations and institutional investors arrives. Many investors left the market as they were disappointed as they could not get rich overnight. Do not think BTC will go below $3k. I predict a slow recovery starting from second half of 2019.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:50:54 PM

I am always amused by such questions whether the cryptocurrency will fall and rise, you should understand that the market is very volatile. cryptocurrency in any case will be ambiguous, it will always be in a big movement. perhaps in the near future the market will rise very much in price, but after that, as a rule, it will fall
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:57:45 PM

I think we all know that crypto is really unstable and anytime we can really expect the unexpected. Because crypto is always open to any change on the market place. I believe that market is really depends on the big investors and whales that is really manipulates the price for thier own good the worst thing us we dont know on when big whales are going to manipulate the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: