Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy new coins?  (Read 3237 times)
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...
yes i think taht there are zmny tjings that czn be interesting for new and experienced peopel here and new coins why not

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
i buy new coins zjd i am looking forward for good coins always and i believe tat we will have new ethereum amd bitcoin soon

jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

I do not just buy coins i buy coins with value coins that would be of great worth when been bought and also been sold, most coins these days sre of little or no value so i am very picky when it comes to buying new coins
expekto

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Yeah sometimes I like to buy some newly listed coins on market. But I only invest on into protensial coins. Cause I don't wanna lose my capital.
Well I have never heard about it, I think it is not really famous or you can say my lack of information about it, now a day at best marketing value coin is only bitcoin, people are investing, trading and using bitcoin from so many different places, they are getting good profit with it, so I think hold your ripple for some time and try bitcoin investment, it will be profitable for sure.
coins czn be bad and good and does jot matter what they zre new or old as old cpins can let you down as well
you will be surprised when you w8ll find out ablut how mzny new anf really brand new coins ypu have but not know about

aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

i buy new coins as i think taht they can sometimes bring us more amd more than old omes and old ones can bring us down

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
SJJoh

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

I do buy new coins, but I usually consider it as much riskier investment, so I'm trying not to spend more than I'm ready to lose)
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

Yeah sometimes I like to buy some newly listed coins on market. But I only invest on into protensial coins. Cause I don't wanna lose my capital.
Well I have never heard about it, I think it is not really famous or you can say my lack of information about it, now a day at best marketing value coin is only bitcoin, people are investing, trading and using bitcoin from so many different places, they are getting good profit with it, so I think hold your ripple for some time and try bitcoin investment, it will be profitable for sure.
coins czn be bad and good and does jot matter what they zre new or old as old cpins can let you down as well
you will be surprised when you w8ll find out ablut how mzny new anf really brand new coins ypu have but not know about
new coims are amazing they are not so expensive as their fellow old thing and soemtimes they will bring you more income

beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

new coins are better than more others and you will have a lot of fun when you start to go out of your comfort zomne

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

A year ago, I invested literally every week in good projects, but today it makes no sense to invest in a sale, I buy coins when they appear on the stock exchange because they cost less.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

new coims are amazing they are not so expensive as their fellow old thing and soemtimes they will bring you more income
ues i absolutely agree woth you as i have been let down by ethereum and bitcoin so now i choose let famous ones

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

Hello! There are many good strong projects. everyone decides for himself when to buy. There is no specific time when to buy, it happens differently for all projects. Good luck!
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

It all depends on what goal you choose. It is better of course to choose the horse that will lead you to the finish line, and not to bet on the loser. So I choose the first option.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

I only buy new coins and tokens of projects that I trust. And I never invest more than 5 ETH in one project.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

Yep but not every coin, the thing is you do your research properly to know the coins that has the potential to survive in the Crypto space and also with a lot of potential. Get some of these tokens and hold if the price is not that suitable at the moment for tomorrow. Who knows, it could be the next BTC in future  Smiley
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

Buying new coins is really risky because new coins is on stage of developing. We can buy new coin but we need to select a kind of coin that is high potential and maybe high on demand. For me I will surely buy more sold coin which is proven and tested that can give a huge return fro me our investment.
Looking for new coins is better but here the OP is asking for those new coins which just hit the coinmarketcap, means that which just came up recently to the market. In that case I will suggest that he have to invest in those new coins which have a great project and the developers are very active for the further development of their projects, they will give you a good return.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

Mantener new vio which are listed recently are good to buy because they have shows courage to list. They have genuine product to offer And when market pick they give good result.

tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Now it is more profitable to buy coins after entering the stock exchange. As a rule, the price at this moment is traded below the ICO price. The main thing is to choose a good project.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

Usually I buy a new cryptocurrency and set the price at the time of pre-sale, usually 15%-20%. Whether it is up or down, I will sell it!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

I usually not buy new coins in the past few months but when I started learning new things about Cryptocurrency I decided to buy new coins as a new assets in my list of coins. And I think it would be a great start for a new way of making more earnings in the coming months while the market has a low value.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

Some new coins are better than old coins now, they work to upgrade how blockchain works entirely and introduce new ways cryptocurrency can be used ,airlines ,schools,marriage etc ,something bitcoin can't do itself ,this is why I buy new coins ,only the good ones though

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: