Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy new coins?  (Read 3237 times)
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

You can get huge profits by investing in new coins, but you have to be careful as there are many shit coins and investing in these coins are very risky. If you are a newbie then it would be better if you invest in well-known coins.

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

I try to use minimum of new coins. Only after my own DYOR. Any speculations, news or spam messages in the telegram, twitter don't have any influence on me. So many shit coins for last year. And so simple way to do it. If you want to buy same DYOR without exception
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:29:23 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...
Everyone has their own strategies and decisions. I personally will buy a new coin if the coin has a large potential or opportunity according to the observations and analysis that I did. And I myself do not determine when I will sell it, I will sell when I have benefited from the investment I made.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

I am not buying anything and not selling anything, I wait and try to figure out what to do next, and now there are one thing which I am 100% sure that I shouldn’t sell anything from what I have because it will be a way to get direct losses for me now.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

I'm currently trying to buy coins from the top 50. I think these after the market reversal will be the most promising.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
of course ypu may guy jew coins and that is why you can relax and know what can be done in order to save more money
Sondale

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

I'm currently trying to buy coins from the top 50. I think these after the market reversal will be the most promising.
there will be a lot of diferent things that will support you so do not be afraid for your new experience and experiment with pleasure
GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

The last coins I bought are PundiX and NEM. Now I am also actively participating in the ICO project W12, they are now selling premium accounts at a 50% discount, so I bought more tokens of this project.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

I see no reason now to buy new coins from which ERC20 is habituated. When to withdraw them in real money through ether, you get a penny
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

First you do not just go into trading, because you see others do it. You should ask yourself your motive behind it and ensure you learn all the rudiments first.
Then do not buy a coin because you see as on top losers. It is not enough reason to buy. What if it plunges more?
ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

I am buying, this is a good moment for you to enter the game. I would advise you to make your own research and create a plan about the investment that you are going to make. I have a portfolio, that is the best way to minimizes your loses and make sure that this is worth a while for you. I strongly believe that CMC is a good pointer when it comes to making a decision about your investment. According to major opinions and speculations, ETH will be the star of 2019 and I agree with it. So, if you wish to play it safe, choose coins from top 10 or 20 CMC list, as I said, my choice is ETH. And also, if you are looking for a long term investment and you are interested in new projects and possibilities, BTCN is my choice. Make sure to monitor the project, the marketing and the transparency of the project, names behind the idea etc. Also, BTCN already reached CMC and it is being actively supported by its community which is always a good sign.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:09:30 PM

Yes, I buy new coins, but now I think that it is not necessary to do it in most cases, as the market will continue to fall and also due to the fact that there are no new strong coins.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Of course not, as they do not give us the opportunity to earn good money right now and only bring us losses

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

Buying new coins is very important because it can produce greater profits, but you have to get new coins that have potential. But for now, the crypto-coin market condition is bleeding. So buying new coins will have risks. We are now better off investing in the best coins, so we can be safer. Because this coin in the future will increase.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Of course, I still buy coins now and I am sure that they will give a very good profit in the future

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

I never buy anything in a falling market and do not advise you. I am sure that it is better to invest in a bull market

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

I try investing now because its good moment for it. But i prefer investing in cons from TOP-10. I believe that this coins can help me make good money in future

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

Sometimes i am buying new coins but before i do that i will make sure that i will first check that coins if it is profitable after few months in the market it was very risky to buy new coins without proper research it may result in lossing our capital anytime.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:50:40 AM

I try investing now because its good moment for it. But i prefer investing in cons from TOP-10. I believe that this coins can help me make good money in future
right, i also trust coins that are on the TOP-10. because it's safer than buying new coins. i am sorry to say this, some new coins are very risky to lose a lot of money. i have tried investing in new coins and the result has been a loss!

so i avoid new coins and prefer coins that are on the TOP-10. indeed all have the risk of losing, but at least the old coins will not easily die.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:10:04 AM

Some is buying cheap coin and other is hunting a potential coin. In my case, want to buy coin those in cheap as preparation of the bullrun happen in the future so when the time comes the cheap coin bought will rise during bullrun and the profit will surely grown. Its assurance still because we dont know what happen, the risky is always there its depend on us we dare on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: