Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy new coins?  (Read 3236 times)
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:30:39 AM

Buying new coins is really risky because new coins is on stage of developing. We can buy new coin but we need to select a kind of coin that is high potential and maybe high on demand. For me I will surely buy more sold coin which is proven and tested that can give a huge return fro me our investment.
Looking for new coins is better but here the OP is asking for those new coins which just hit the coinmarketcap, means that which just came up recently to the market. In that case I will suggest that he have to invest in those new coins which have a great project and the developers are very active for the further development of their projects, they will give you a good return.

I quoted both Smiley

You can not expect high demand for a new, unknown project with low price. You can predict potential based on the movement of the price and the acts and progress made in a short period of time. I agree with the second statement, take a look at the core of the project when you are making the decision. Look at the goals, plans and actions of the developing team. I found one that is progressing and it has a certain phase in the improvement, BTCN. Of course, you should first look at the cmc, how long it took for the coin to reach it and the things like that. But with the improvements and the development of the IT industry, you should take a good look at the base of the coin, in the way it was built in the first place. The industry is moving really fast and if you are not improving, the technology and know-how implemented in a certain coin can easily be outdated in a couple of months. That is why each new project should invest the same amount of time in development as in marketing and the community. A coin that not make a difference and increases its demand if the development is not constantly worked on. The one that I mentioned, BTCN, seems to have a potential, for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

Yes,  there is nothing bad in buying new coin,  is just that I do proper finding before I invest in any coin in order for me not to run at lost because have invested in some new coin before that I runs at lost.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

I never bought a new coin, only a new coin was a hoax, a new coin could not benefit us, we had to buy coins that obviously could benefit us, I always bought coins that obviously could benefit me, I want to profit, buy BTC coins or ETH

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

@DavidTep1987

Is this the one that you mentioned? What does BTCN stand for? This is the only one that Google found  Undecided

https://www.bitcoinote.org/
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

Yes but not all of the time ,
I sometimes buy some new coins that is fresh from the exchange because most of them would be pump for a short time and I could get a profit from it,
But this isn't really safe because sometimes bounty hunters would dump it and also the investors.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Yes i bought new coins but it last month October 2018 is not adviceable to buy new coin this time of dip market we have to play safe

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:35:41 AM

I never bought a new coin, only a new coin was a hoax, a new coin could not benefit us, we had to buy coins that obviously could benefit us, I always bought coins that obviously could benefit me, I want to profit, buy BTC coins or ETH
I partially agree with you, it is new coins that can give quite good X, and very big risks, but for this you need to study the project and the product it offers. Undoubtedly, we are waiting for at least x10 for BTC and ETH.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...

I am not used to buying new coins and I am not shaken by iming new coin prices
according to all coins the value will be below standard when the current market price is still hunting like this.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

About new coins, we can easily take profits from new coins than old coin, which already in market with long time. But its is so hard to find new coins wth have potential grow. I trust new coin but i always paly safe, split funds, because risk if we only invest in 1 or 2 kind of new coins

Yes, I do it, why not? I remember, recently EOS was a new token. As we all see now, it is in the top-10, and the market capitalization of this cryptocurrency has been only growing. Pick new alts and buy the most promising of them.
akafcka

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

I stopped buying new tokens, but I'm participating in the bounty. The market is too red today and I fear that the fall will continue and the loss of investment.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

Well, of course before buying you need to look at the coin that it is , and of course to see the price chart and already determine what stage are and whether to buy , but of course I often buy

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

Yes but not all of the time ,
I sometimes buy some new coins that is fresh from the exchange because most of them would be pump for a short time and I could get a profit from it,
But this isn't really safe because sometimes bounty hunters would dump it and also the investors.
Just a few new coins that get pumped at the exchange, most of them just going to near shit. It would be better if buy it after the dump end, so we could see the small rise everyday. That's the one of the way to get a good new coins. But still there is no guarantee that the coin will be pumped immediately.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

I didn't have time to buy a new coin because I was holding on old coins ,the market lately was bleeding bloody and it made the income drop dramatically ,actually there are a number of plans to include new coins in my portfolio but limited funds that made me not have time to buy

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

To buy new coins in the period of market decline, in my opinion, you need to be very careful. In any case, it is better to invest in promising coins and wait for stabilization in the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:53:53 PM

Based on what I experience from different projects, it looks like it is better to buy coins when it hits exchange that participating in token sale because the toke value drops in just a couple of days after hitting an exchange.

claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:55:32 PM

I do not buy new coins due to the fact that it is a very big risk. It seems to me that the market is unstable and such purchases can cause losses.

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Based on what I experience from different projects, it looks like it is better to buy coins when it hits exchange that participating in token sale because the toke value drops in just a couple of days after hitting an exchange.

Yes, of course, buy new coins that are already in the exchange, and should be in several exchnges. This is a prooof that it has potential. With new coins, bigger percent profit awaits.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

In the past buy new coins makes a good gain for traders because the coin will pump when it gets listed, but since this bear market, buy new coins is no longer profitable because once it is listed, it will continue to go down.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

Then, that will be our rare chance to get some new coins cheaper than ICO price. However, don't be greedy because tempted by many benefits that will be get after that, because it might take a long time for the price of that coin to rise again. Still, there are risks on it.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

when the coin has a very good program and can be useful for many people, I will buy it, but when the coin coefficient doesn't have a good concept or development, I won't buy it, I will buy only coins which in my opinion could potentially be very expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: