Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy new coins?  (Read 3237 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

I don’t see any reason to buy new coins now because the balance of the new ones has dropped a lot, I only collect top alts in my portfolio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?
Thanks for all the responses...
Of course I will buy new coins especially if I have noticed the good future awaits from it. There are lots of coins to buy due to good potentiality it contains but first we need to have a keen research into it before making any investments.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Pardon me, I'm just a newbie when it comes to all this trading stuff. I just got curious on the field of trading and have checked out in CMC recently launched coins, top gainers and losers. My question is, do you usually buy new coins then set your target sell? Or do you just buy from top losers then keep an eye on it?

I'll say a hunter. And honestly, I do not like contacting new coins. Because they enter the market and fall as low as possible. Yes, you can buy coins but a very good project in which you are sure. But this is too complicated a process. You can lose all your investments.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

I usually invest in BTC and ETH but I also use to keep an eye on new ICO projects. I have invested in more than 50 ICO projects. Currently I am holding few tokens as well. I use to check ICO project in detail. After few days research I use to select a project to invest. If a project is interesting and have spark in it then one should invest.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

now it is better to buy well-known coins and those that have already shown price increases, new projects may simply not show price increases in the future

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

I bought some new coins if I did not buy them in pre-ico. There are many potential ICOs, and you can not invest in it because people have joined in before you. You can only buy tokens through its first exchange. I believe there are lots of new tokens for investors.

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

Coins and tokens that have made it onto the CMC list have at least made it through the stage most projects fail to get to, so at least they have that going for them.

I will say this, investors of crypto watch their investments very closely and I've seen them abandon projects that were seemingly on their way in a matter of hours because of some unforeseen turn of events.

But considering projects need funds to continue and this bear market is having the desired effect from the perspective of the money changers, you can expect the carnage to continue until further notice.

With that in mind, investing in new coins today, even with the requisite research done, is one of the riskiest ways to use your money in the crypto space today.  I've followed and supported dozens of well-meaning projects with good support admins and devs, and with ideas behind them that should be universally accepted, only to see them dwindle away, stop, or just be a plain old scam.

One of the bigger problems for people who want to be into crypto is where to start.  I suggest do your research to narrow the list down, then work a bounty or two to get a further feel for the project and the people behind it.  After that, trust what your heart is telling you.  Don't discount it.  There are too many factors to consider to simple go by stats and figures.

Folks can be succssful that way, but they can also be successful by casting a wide net and accumulating as many crypto assets they can (bounties, drops, MNs, & spent dollars) and holding for the traditional window of 5-10 years for investments.  

Something has to give.  Crypto is not going away anytime soon, so you may as well cut your teeth on the steep learning curve sooner than later and start building your stacks today.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Yes, i also buy new coins recently launched in the coinmarketcap which it is belongs to top 5 coin gainers this is what i believe since i already experience this trend like Daneel token were it become a number one top gainers by 2nd quater of the month in 2018 it gives me more earnings ahead of my investment.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:27:37 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 03:45:41 PM by cryp24x

Buying new coin is not a bad idea due to the cheaper price but we have to be very careful on choosing one because we might choose a coin that will have cheaper value in the near future. The project involving the new coin is very important and how well its ICO was launched.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

To be honest, I'm not the type of person who buys new coins then sets a sales target. Before I buy a coin, I will look at the technology of the coin and the extent of the benefits the coin brings. Most of the new coins were just duplication of the previous coin technology so I wasn't very interested in buying new coins. I prefer to buy coins that are clearly potential and have obvious benefits. Usually I only buy coins that become the top ten coins. For me, the top ten coins have been tested for fluctuations in the market so that the coin is certain to be able to withstand fluctuating market conditions.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292

Vave.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

I think its so difficult to trade on top loser coin .There are lots of things related on that .So we need to research the coin first either it has any chance to go up. I actually try to buy new coins when the ICO become finished and bounty hunter get panicked into sell it .I think it could be a good strategy what i usually do.

kokobaba880

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:10:07 PM

Not yet ii don't want to buy new coins because of the market fall and it is natural than when market fall the buyers behavior affected and iit is the crypto past that it changes with time and when i know that bitcoin hit $5000 after then i will enter into this process and i will identify the most potential coins then i will invest in that for a profit motive.

GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

yes I bought a new coin, in my opinion my new coin also has the same potential as existing coins. lots of new quality coins, and cheap. so there's no harm in buying a few then holding it for a long time.
for sure, do it now if new coins are on the market the price is much lower for now so the point is you have to buy and see the prospect of the coin so that what you will get is a future benefit, but with patience and risk can be profitable or lost.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

Before buying anything, be it a top altcoin or a new coin, make sure that you have reviewed their whitepaper and updated on any updates regarding the coin you are planning to buy. That way, you can ensure that you are investing in a right coin/token.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

New listed coins? Yes but not always I would only buy the new listed coins if they have an active community,
But if you are talking about ICO's then I don't I think it is better for me to wait for them to be listed since most of them would be dump and I could buy them way more cheaper than their ICO price.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

maybe now I'm afraid to buy new coins because of the conditions and situations like now but all of this cannot be ascertained and surely investors must be clever in taking advantage of the opportunities that will be obtained

Like you, I avoid it now as well. However, before, when the market was not as volatile as it is now, I was very active to deal with new altcoins. Some of them are good for the day trading: you can make money on them quicky.
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

i buy them as tey are sometimes better than old ones and i think taht we will see the tendency of being interested in new ones more than in the old ones

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

I prefer buying coins from top-100 on coinmarketcap. Sometimes I invest in some ICOs if they look promising enough. But mostly I gain new unknown coins from bounties and airdrops. I accumulate such new coins and fix them when they are pumped.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

In our time, a lot of cryptocurrencies. It's hard to keep track of everyone. But I periodically buy new interesting coins for my portfolio and consider it a good investment

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

You should not think just top losers or gainers, this is a very bad idea according to me. If you want to buy any altcoin, you should research project first, you must look what they are doing, and who is the team members can they manage this work, if you say they are good and project is very good so you can think to do investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: