Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

All you require to do is to follow up the Twitter profile, re-tweet this https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361 and register on Raisex website. Then comment on that Twitter post with the username you used for registration on Raisex website, and there you go to be allotted with 10000 (10k) Satoshi BTC to buy listed coins!
Does the action with twitter still work? I want to get 10,000 satoshi. It sounds tempting. Given that almost nothing needs to be done!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

There, in the first reports in this thread, a person accuses the project of fraud. I would like to hear the official comment of the team about this.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Received 10k Satoshi….. THANK YOU!!!! Really loving this hope the service is also good. Thanks
Did you get the coins? Super! How to do it? Tell the algorithm of your actions!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

First of all why there is no team related information on your website.? What is your current total volume.?
Also giveaways are good but this is actually not the right section to post.

Will be waiting for your answers.
And by the way, where is the truth about the project team? You do not think that I find fault, just want to get the maximum idea of the seriousness of the project. After all, we all know how many kinds of scam are on the market right now.
imoblimited
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

we answer without any problem. We have been accused, I do not know who, since he is hiding behind a nickname. We have listed more than 100 coins and many others waiting. We are growing with more than 60k users and I do not see many comments from users being scammed. If there is someone who has been cheated by raisers, you can contact our support to understand the problem. But we do not see such problems. In any case, our company is public and anyone can make an appointment and check our registration on the MFSA website (Malta financial services authority) here information https://raisex.io/cms/about-us.  We work hard every day and those who follow us know what we are talking about. The word scam must be followed by evidence. Where did raisys scam? Thank you, give us this. In any case around 1000 users have received the bonus of 10000 Satoshi and anyone can follow our tweet here https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361
Sorry but we do not have much time to respond to the forum, since we have about 90 coins still to be listed. Anyway all people can contact our team support in telegram to this username @raisexexchange

thanks

Raisex Team
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

we answer without any problem. We have been accused, I do not know who, since he is hiding behind a nickname. We have listed more than 100 coins and many others waiting. We are growing with more than 60k users and I do not see many comments from users being scammed. If there is someone who has been cheated by raisers, you can contact our support to understand the problem. But we do not see such problems. In any case, our company is public and anyone can make an appointment and check our registration on the MFSA website (Malta financial services authority) here information https://raisex.io/cms/about-us.  We work hard every day and those who follow us know what we are talking about. The word scam must be followed by evidence. Where did raisys scam? Thank you, give us this. In any case around 1000 users have received the bonus of 10000 Satoshi and anyone can follow our tweet here https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361
Sorry but we do not have much time to respond to the forum, since we have about 90 coins still to be listed. Anyway all people can contact our team support in telegram to this username @raisexexchange

thanks

Raisex Team
Nice to see that the team goes to the dialogue with users. Thanks for the links. I will try to explore the links you provided.
You need to actively communicate here in the thread and answer all the questions of people, then you will not have any questions or suspicions.
imoblimited
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

thanks

Raisex Team
Nice to see that the team goes to the dialogue with users. Thanks for the links. I will try to explore the links you provided.
You need to actively communicate here in the thread and answer all the questions of people, then you will not have any questions or suspicions.

Yes, we are agree with you, but in this last moment we are increasing our works. anyway can you talk with all our coins listed here https://raisex.io
i think that no one user scammed in 60k users Smiley
thanks again. If you have any question can you contact directly to our telegram @raisexexchange or support@raisex.io
Discovery2017

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

I do not know what the charges in scam. At first glance, the usual crypto exchange. have registered. everything is working. Like a normal project. We need to develop further!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

I do not know what the charges in scam. At first glance, the usual crypto exchange. have registered. everything is working. Like a normal project. We need to develop further!
Are you a registered user? To be honest, I don’t really register on the exchanges, as I’m not registering for several large and smaller exchanges. What is the point to register on 100500 exchanges that have appeared recently?
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

thanks

Raisex Team
Thank you for giving an official comment. I understand that it is impossible to believe in a word neither accusations nor defense positions, but the very fact that you don’t hide and answer speaks in your favor!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

I understand that this is a crypto exchange? I hope the team has prepared some new unique options? Because without this, now the market can not get through. Crypto exchanges are clearly more than the market needs.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

Crypto exchanges are clearly more than the market needs.
I, too, have such an opinion, but new exchanges continue and continue to appear on the market. Of course, they do not have the volumes that are on the top exchanges, but almost all of them have some users and some trades.
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

What about the debit card? when is its introduction planned? Or is it already there? How to get it? What are the terms of use? As you can see the question is more than enough!
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

What about the debit card? when is its introduction planned? Or is it already there? How to get it? What are the terms of use? As you can see the question is more than enough!
What kind of cards are you talking about? What is a map like?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

You can lay out the roadmap of the RAISEX project and white paper. I would like to have the opportunity to get acquainted with these documents.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

You can lay out the roadmap of the RAISEX project and white paper. I would like to have the opportunity to get acquainted with these documents.
It is strange that there are no references to the white paper and the roadmap. I would advise to arrange the thread properly! The lack of information will be perceived by many as negative and suspicious.
Rdalvianna

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

I think the team should implement it in the near future, because you need to fully understand how the exchange itself works
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

I was also registered, there were no questions, I do not know what the reason for such a serious accusation is, maybe we will see some evidence later, but I very much doubt)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

I also want to say that I would like to see all the social networks where the project is presented. Where's Discord? where's Reddit? Where's Facebook?
Lavanilaga

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

All you require to do is to follow up the Twitter profile, re-tweet this https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361 and register on Raisex website. Then comment on that Twitter post with the username you used for registration on Raisex website, and there you go to be allotted with 10000 (10k) Satoshi BTC to buy listed coins!
Does the action with twitter still work? I want to get 10,000 satoshi. It sounds tempting. Given that almost nothing needs to be done!
I know that Satoshi has a very small exchange rate, but still it is better than nothing Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: