Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

I think this project will develop in the future. Because the cryptocurrency exchange is a very promising direction.
When the crypto market is on the rise again and I hope it will happen in the next half year, then a flood of new users will rush onto the market, which of course we will have little space on the top exchanges. Therefore, the exchange of the second and third echelon will also be in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

True, the project will develop but much depends on the team itself, how they want it and how the marketing will take place.
And of course there are financial limitations. In order to hire high-class programmers need a lot of money. Therefore, it is very important how actively they invest in the project. And how and where the team spends this money.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

The development of the project depends on the community in the first place, and the community comes only if the project has a quality product.
depending on what to call a quality product ... Many projects have already promised to release releases of their unique blockchains for several years and at the same time show nothing to their users. And this does not prevent them from entering the top 50 cryptocurrencies and having thousands of communities.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

This project is very high quality, and I think that ordinary users will like this exchange.
The developers and manager of this project need to step up their efforts to attract new coins to their platforms. It is necessary to increase the range of coins for exchange and increase the number of shopping pairs.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

There may be such a factor that society does not fully understand the essence of the project, because you need to read everything in detail.
Many people do not want to read technical documentation for a number of reasons. Firstly, it is difficult for a non-expert to understand, and secondly, a lot of things are written there that I have nothing in common with the real business of projects.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

If the community is interested in this exchange and it will be of sufficient quality, it will be successful in any case.
In order for the community to be interested, stimulation of this community itself is needed. Looking for promotions and special conditions for traders.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

They are safe, but very uncomfortable. I have not yet met any decentralized exchanges which would be convenient to use. That is why centralized exchanges flourish.
Many projects are currently working on the creation of a new technology of decentralized exchanges. It can probably be said that the trend of 2018.
I think that we will not soon see such exchanges into action, so we should not rely on them, but for now we are content with what we have
I think that many high-quality decentralized exchanges will be launched soon. And these such exchanges will become very popular in the future.
Now most use centralized exchanges, but perhaps more convenient decentralized exchanges will appear in the near future.
I think we need quality decentralized exchanges. Because centralized exchanges are subject to more and more regulators.
In today’s market condition is so unstable that it is even better for market to be regulated than left so weak
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

Guys, many teams release mvp, then the alpha version, then the beta version, then the full version. And this is normal, such a sequence makes it possible to test the product.

The main thing is that the final finished version is unlike alpha or beta ...)))
You're right. Now many projects work well only during preparation for IKO, but then they do everything slowly and poorly.
Usually scam projects do like you tell. Their main idea is to raise money which they just take.. this project seems reliable for me
There are a lot of scam projects now and it’s very difficult to determine where the real is and then everyone will decide for himself
Now there are so many scam projects. I think that in the near future it may become even more
On the contrary, I see that there are fewer fraud projects. And I hope that they will soon disappear from the cryptocurrency world.
There are so many weak altcoins that have some products, but do not gain much support from the community, that I am quite doubting the market can live another year..
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
Community is very important for crypto projects. Since if there are not enough people around the project, it remains unnoticed and dies quietly on the outskirts of CoinMarketCaps.
There are so many pessimistic feedbacks about situation with crypt that I am not sure be can survive this dump if everybody leave crypt..
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

But you say that 10,000 Satosi is the amount that is not interesting to anyone.
lol where you see big airdrops for free, with no any actions?

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Well said. With such competition, only marketing processes are able to unleash and bring the product to the final buyer.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
You are absolutely right! Advertising is the engine of commerce. There is no advertising - there will be no sales, there will be no sales - there will be no financing, there will be no financing - there will be no development ...
Well said. With such competition, only marketing processes are able to unleash and bring the product to the final buyer.
Marketing is a major part of business today. You can even say that it is a "business in business", which allows you to earn money for the project, as well as to study information about the market and competitors, which plays an important role.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

These two types of exchanges have their advantages and disadvantages. And I think that many participants use both kinds in different situations.
It's right! No one says that you need to use either one or the second option. Everything can be successfully combined!
I don’t think that it is the main question now. I believe it is more important to discuss how to get out from such horrible dump
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
The more users are attracted to the project, it will be much easier in the future, because recommendations from users are much better.
The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
We can get more investors involved if we make better promotion.i believe it is possible because of bounty campaigns
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

The platform must be of very high quality so that people start recommending it to their friends.
To recommend to your friends any platform or project is unfortunately the most ungrateful task. If you manage to earn good money, no one will even thank you, but if they lose their money, then you will be remembered for years.
It depends on person) but personally I am not a professional trader or investor so it is hard to be sure completely in any project. So that’s why I would not advise
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

Yes, but why hand out this small amount? For the user, it does not matter, and the exchange loses a lot of money if it becomes massive.
If, as a result of this RAISEX exchange, a greater number of new users are acquired, then it will pay for the costs of this marketing company.
We can get more investors involved if we make better promotion.i believe it is possible because of bounty campaigns
I support the bounty is a good advertisement and a good attraction of new investors and stakeholders.
nfesicuc

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:54:53 PM

I support the bounty is a good advertisement and a good attraction of new investors and stakeholders.
I think that bounty is a very good advertisement, if the project makes a quality bounty - it can succeed.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.
casrowhi

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
Think of it as a peculiar cleansing of the market from all rubbish. such crypto winters will not survive the weak projects and the scam project.
Here, real projects are hard, and the scam is not the time on the market at all. They are all activated when there will be growth.
Some projects are closed even if the team works well. The market dictates its own rules always.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

You are a stupid man. airdrop, works only to collect a lot of fake accounts, but it can not collect a users community.
You're wrong. On the one hand in airdrop most do come just to get free coins, and on the other hand I got and stayed in several projects just because of the fact that participated in airdrop.
You can participate in many airdrop for free coins, but you still leave promising (in your opinion) coins and wait for growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: