Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

All you require to do is to follow up the Twitter profile, re-tweet this https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361 and register on Raisex website. Then comment on that Twitter post with the username you used for registration on Raisex website, and there you go to be allotted with 10000 (10k) Satoshi BTC to buy listed coins!
Does the action with twitter still work? I want to get 10,000 satoshi. It sounds tempting. Given that almost nothing needs to be done!
I know that Satoshi has a very small exchange rate, but still it is better than nothing Cheesy
Let's say that the reward is not very large. Well generous it can not be called exactly. Although for some it may be a real incentive to retweet and register on the site.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

I was also registered, there were no questions, I do not know what the reason for such a serious accusation is, maybe we will see some evidence later, but I very much doubt)
What charges are you talking about? I did not find anything like this in this project that should have alerted. Normal crypto exchange.
Lassannert

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:17:14 PM

I was also registered, there were no questions, I do not know what the reason for such a serious accusation is, maybe we will see some evidence later, but I very much doubt)
What charges are you talking about? I did not find anything like this in this project that should have alerted. Normal crypto exchange.
Perhaps the one who sees scam in this project should give us real evidence to understand what is going on.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

What about the debit card? when is its introduction planned? Or is it already there? How to get it? What are the terms of use? As you can see the question is more than enough!
Are they planning to introduce debit cards here too? Now many projects promise to issue their cards. But so far no one has any cards. I understand that there are certain problems with banking regulators.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

Perhaps the one who sees scam in this project should give us real evidence to understand what is going on.
it’s just that there are so many crooks and fraudsters of all stripes in the crypto market that scam seems to people everywhere. But as they say it is better to be too attentive than inattentive.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

Well said! I also think that extra precaution never hurts. However, this does not mean that scam should be considered all around)))
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

In order to avoid unnecessary and unnecessary suspicion and talk, you need to provide as much information as possible about the project. then people will not suspect and seek out any shortcomings.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

In order to avoid unnecessary and unnecessary suspicion and talk, you need to provide as much information as possible about the project. then people will not suspect and seek out any shortcomings.
Yes thread just only first day as created. give it time guys. They'll finish. The first time that I saw on the forum?
Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

Even as a good option, you can ask the Conmad to pass the verification or give links to their social networks.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

I understand that you can forget something. But do not lay out the roadmap and the white paper is a chur. How can you estimate the potential of the project without any information?   Shocked Huh Roll Eyes
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

I understand that you can forget something. But do not lay out the roadmap and the white paper is a chur. How can you estimate the potential of the project without any information?   Shocked Huh Roll Eyes
It is not realistic to evaluate, since there is no information from which to draw conclusions.
Endaynethe

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

In fact, to get 10 thousand Satoshi you don’t even have to do complicated actions, this is the right decision from the developers
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

Of course, there are a lot of exchangers now, the competition is high, but this project is already functioning
Xannad

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Do you plan to provide a photo of the team so that people can see with whom they work? There is nothing criminal there)
nfesicuc

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

I wonder how the project is going to look like in practice? can I find out something about the front-end?
you need take into account the volatility of tokens.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:36:49 AM

It is not realistic to evaluate, since there is no information from which to draw conclusions.
RAISEX is one of the most exciting new projects, in my opinion. an excellent team, its structure was very well set up. also it has a unique plan that would see the true potential of decentralized technology such as blockchain being used for the betterment of humanity.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

This is a great way to create a community like blockchain.com right now. But I think you should raise your bonus so that more people are motivated and involved.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
houfalu

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:51:14 AM

i like this idea, but so many project are being released this days with similar features, and i would like to know how you're different from others?
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

Immediately it becomes clear that Raisex is necessary for the crypto market.
The idea is that this platform will be very easy to use for absolutely all users.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

Wow the original dev, thanks for working! i read your thread i really intrested to  join, you have really good concept.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: