Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:42:21 AM

All you require to do is to follow up the Twitter profile, re-tweet this https://twitter.com/Raisex4/status/1059705301551759361 and register on Raisex website. Then comment on that Twitter post with the username you used for registration on Raisex website, and there you go to be allotted with 10000 (10k) Satoshi BTC to buy listed coins!
Does the action with twitter still work? I want to get 10,000 satoshi. It sounds tempting. Given that almost nothing needs to be done!
I know that Satoshi has a very small exchange rate, but still it is better than nothing Cheesy
Let's say that the reward is not very large. Well generous it can not be called exactly. Although for some it may be a real incentive to retweet and register on the site.
Sounds great, this platform includes modern technologies. hope many investors will join on this project. Raisex is enough to provide the right solution for traders.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:54:55 AM

What about the debit card? when is its introduction planned? Or is it already there? How to get it? What are the terms of use? As you can see the question is more than enough!
Are they planning to introduce debit cards here too? Now many projects promise to issue their cards. But so far no one has any cards. I understand that there are certain problems with banking regulators.
The project can become excellent! expecting to good news, It will need more people to promote the project.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

I just know this exchanger in just few days and i think its just a new good exchanger for new coins and free listing in every ico so this grow fast.

proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

Sorry, what about license you mentioned on your site? Cannot find it here https://rocsupport.mfsa.com.mt/pages/SearchCompanyInformation.aspxj
152, OFFICE 9, TRIQ IN-NAXXAR, SAN GWANN Malta Company C81284 registered with license in MFSA Malta Gov at Risex site.
How can we check it?

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

I am actively interested in new crypto exchanges. I want to ask the representative of the team or the project community: how does this project differ from other crypto exchanges that appear now several pieces per month? Is there some kind of unique "trick"?
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

In fact, to get 10 thousand Satoshi you don’t even have to do complicated actions, this is the right decision from the developers
On the one hand, 10,000 Satoshi is a small amount. and on the other hand, you can buy on this exchange what not be inexpensive assets for the money. Assets in the future will grow in price and get that you have earned well!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

I understand that you can forget something. But do not lay out the roadmap and the white paper is a chur. How can you estimate the potential of the project without any information?   Shocked Huh Roll Eyes
I hope that we will see these documents in the very near future. Of course, it was necessary to take care that these documents were available for study.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

In fact, to get 10 thousand Satoshi you don’t even have to do complicated actions, this is the right decision from the developers
Let's just say this is a good advertising campaign. But I think that it would be possible to make encouragement and more. In the end, they would give out coins of a new project that they received for listing.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Of course, there are a lot of exchangers now, the competition is high, but this project is already functioning
Not unimportant fact that the project really works. These are not just regular promises to create a unique stock exchange, but a full-fledged finished product.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

RAISEX is one of the most exciting new projects, in my opinion. an excellent team, its structure was very well set up. also it has a unique plan that would see the true potential of decentralized technology such as blockchain being used for the betterment of humanity.
Well, or at least this is not a project of a dummy with some promises. In the worst case, this project will simply be "another crypto exchange"
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

This is a great way to create a community like blockchain.com right now. But I think you should raise your bonus so that more people are motivated and involved.
I would like to airdrops coins new projects. I think that such promotions will attract many new users!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Immediately it becomes clear that Raisex is necessary for the crypto market.
The idea is that this platform will be very easy to use for absolutely all users.
Due to what they are going to simplify the functionality of the platform? Sometimes exchanges really look like an overloaded interface.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Wow the original dev, thanks for working! i read your thread i really intrested to  join, you have really good concept.
Those who say that now the exchanges are more than enough ... you just do not think what the influx of new users will be in the next few years. I think that all the exchanges will be in demand!
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

Wow the original dev, thanks for working! i read your thread i really intrested to  join, you have really good concept.
Let's hope that the developer will not leave his project half way. After all, developing a project is one thing and organizing marketing is often more difficult and expensive!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

Sounds great, this platform includes modern technologies. hope many investors will join on this project. Raisex is enough to provide the right solution for traders.
What are modern technologies? Tell us what you know. I believe that investing in a crypto exchange is very promising. But I would like to know the details. And here I did not find the White paper.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

On the one hand, 10,000 Satoshi is a small amount. and on the other hand, you can buy on this exchange what not be inexpensive assets for the money. Assets in the future will grow in price and get that you have earned well!
10,000 satoshees - as for me this is a very small reward. If of course you plan to use this exchange, you can register. But if only to get these a couple of cents, I do not see the point ...
nfesicuc

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

10,000 satoshees - as for me this is a very small reward. If of course you plan to use this exchange, you can register. But if only to get these a couple of cents, I do not see the point ...
This project looks very cool. I will be following this project. I really like the clear goals and vision behind this project.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

I am actively interested in new crypto exchanges. I want to ask the representative of the team or the project community: how does this project differ from other crypto exchanges that appear now several pieces per month? Is there some kind of unique "trick"?
It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
this is a good concept but should be done at a professional level and tested by professionals. I think this is a very important issue and I hope this issue will be solved.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:55:10 AM

1500 crypto-exchanges??? Where did you get these numbers? That's huge... I think you're mistaken! Or was it an "abstract figure" that just said that there are too many exchanges now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: