Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

This project looks very cool. I will be following this project. I really like the clear goals and vision behind this project.
Crypto Exchange is the most popular crypto projects. They are already working now while all sorts of promising projects are in development.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

this is a good concept but should be done at a professional level and tested by professionals. I think this is a very important issue and I hope this issue will be solved.
Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

I was also registered, there were no questions, I do not know what the reason for such a serious accusation is, maybe we will see some evidence later, but I very much doubt)
What charges are you talking about? I did not find anything like this in this project that should have alerted. Normal crypto exchange.
Perhaps the one who sees scam in this project should give us real evidence to understand what is going on.
On the other hand, it is probably still too early to say that the project does not provide any details. After all, it has just begun
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
1500 crypto-exchanges??? Where did you get these numbers? That's huge... I think you're mistaken! Or was it an "abstract figure" that just said that there are too many exchanges now?
I also think that this is a huge amount. If possible, send a link to the source from where this figure is taken!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

It is difficult to judge the project at the initial stage. Now there are many problems with already known cryptocurrencies in the market, and from here many projects do not want to announce any news. There is no proper result.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

I agree. Many projects make many promises in a short time but in the end nothing happens. Let better longer, but better and surely.
I fully support. The team works and this is the most important thing, but “haste” does not always lead to the success of the project. Good luck to the project and the team.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

I was also interested in the possibility of receiving cards! When is the implementation of this issue planned?
houfalu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Very nice idea, this is most safe way to make deals clear. people, who own RAISEX tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit.
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:28:29 PM

It seems to me that it will be very difficult for any project related to the creation of exchange , because there are more than 1500 stock exchanges in the crypto market and their number continues to increase.
The competition is very big, like in all projects. But if the team has interesting ideas and goals, then everything is possible even in the midst of huge competition.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

Your project is prompt and high quality in its development. and this idea seems to me to be a profitable option for investors. this will be a successful participation.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

I could not say nothing about this project, because I need some time to see the work of developers team. It is one of the key factors of project success
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

1500 crypto-exchanges??? Where did you get these numbers? That's huge... I think you're mistaken! Or was it an "abstract figure" that just said that there are too many exchanges now?
It seems to me that there are several hundred exchanges ... not more. It can not be that the number of exchanges is measured by the thousands ... this is absurd.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

Let's trust the professionals and wait until they all do. No need to rush them. Hurry does not lead to anything good!
I don’t understand when the community is pushing developers to release a product. Will it be easier for someone if they release a raw and unfinished product on time? In other matters, this is not the case. There is already a working exchange here!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

On the other hand, it is probably still too early to say that the project does not provide any details. After all, it has just begun
Certainly too early to talk about prospects. We need to wait for the full use of the exchange: listing of a larger number of coins and the influx of users. then it will be possible to judge the prospects.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

Very nice idea, this is most safe way to make deals clear. people, who own RAISEX tokens, have a range of possibilities to gain more profit.
Would it be about a lower commission for transactions subject to payment by an internal token? This is a good idea. It is practiced by many exchanges!
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

I am now wondering what about the listing on this exchange? Usually new exchanges hold different contests and competitions for the right to free listing.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

hi admin, do you have a chat in the telegram or discord?
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

Would it be about a lower commission for transactions subject to payment by an internal token? This is a good idea. It is practiced by many exchanges!
es, for example, the Binance exchange uses this method, and it has become the most successful on the market..
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

There are really about 1500 exchanges on the crypto market right now. but most of them are not popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: