Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Has any one received the much touted free 100k satoshi free BTC? I will appreciate some proof as well. As I'm not about to just drop my phone number with some random exchange. By the way, there way too many exchanges cropping up now, seems the exchange business is a very lucrative one.
Brawnsugar

Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.

I'm for development and improvement, but the most important of them all is the safety of our funds as traders. And with new exchanges, there are almost no guarantees they'll stand integrity test and the safety of user funds.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Has any one received the much touted free 100k satoshi free BTC? I will appreciate some proof as well. As I'm not about to just drop my phone number with some random exchange. By the way, there way too many exchanges cropping up now, seems the exchange business is a very lucrative one.
It is not necessary to register on your phone number. There are lots of ways to get disposable numbers for registration. I never leave my real phone number anywhere.
nfesicuc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

The crypto community is so huge that for any project there is a community. There will always be people who like something or vice versa do not like in this or that project, and there are more than enough alternatives on the market.
The alternative is always good! Users must have a choice. Otherwise, technologies will stop developing and improving.
The community has a huge selection now. There are many projects in the market, despite the falling trend.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:18:09 AM

The community has a huge selection now. There are many projects in the market, despite the falling trend.
The crypto market is falling and the crypto industry continues to grow. Today, many projects still have finances from ICOs and they can continue to hire and pay for programmers.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

It is not necessary to register on your phone number. There are lots of ways to get disposable numbers for registration. I never leave my real phone number anywhere.
What are the ways ways to get disposable numbers for registration? I do not know about this, please show. Smiley
Discovery2017

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

What are the ways ways to get disposable numbers for registration? I do not know about this, please show. Smiley
Similar service very much on the Internet. I will not give you a link so that you do not think that this is an advertisement. just hammer in the search for "getting a one-time phone number"
houfalu

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

Similar service very much on the Internet. I will not give you a link so that you do not think that this is an advertisement. just hammer in the search for "getting a one-time phone number"
I tried to use similar services, but such phone numbers work poorly.
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

The choice of projects is huge. But investors are also afraid to enter, because it is not clear how much more you can "fall".
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

I tried to use similar services, but such phone numbers work poorly.
Guys why do you need disposable phone numbers? If your account is hacked you will not be able to recover it.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

The choice of projects is huge. But investors are also afraid to enter, because it is not clear how much more you can "fall".
I think the market will go up soon. This is a very promising technology, and it cannot stand still for long.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
Earnings on inter-arbitrage between the exchanges is very difficult. To do this, you need to have special programs, and spend on this time and effort.
internetlift

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:08:28 PM

I have a question for the admin, this exchange or a representative of this company. Why your red trust is painted. How are you related to this project and this project? I want to understand whether it is possible to invest your money in your exchange?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

Yes you are right. Exchanges occur frequently, but sometimes it turns out very profitable to make money on it. For example, at first, the exchange always lures to itself all sorts of bonuses. The minimum amount to withdraw. And sometimes you can even buy coins on one exchange and sell them on another. Not all exchanges allow this, but sometimes new exchanges have such an opportunity. As for this company, I have not tried it yet, but it looks interesting. Bonuses I love.
The more exchanges there are, the more chances to earn on inter-arbitrage. It has always brought and will bring good profits!
Earnings on inter-arbitrage between the exchanges is very difficult. To do this, you need to have special programs, and spend on this time and effort.
I would very much like to believe in it. The technology is promising, but to know the thoughts of those who manage this technology)))
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

The crypto market is falling and the crypto industry continues to grow. Today, many projects still have finances from ICOs and they can continue to hire and pay for programmers.
And note that some of this situation is even more profitable. It turns out to earn a lot of money. We are waiting for better times.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

And note that some of this situation is even more profitable. It turns out to earn a lot of money. We are waiting for better times.
Sooner or later the market will go up. And we all get big profits. I hope this happens soon. Smiley
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

Fall trends are very scary. In general, you can not see the bottom of this fall. Every day, in anticipation of watching and hoping that the market will change the vector.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

Fall trends are very scary. In general, you can not see the bottom of this fall. Every day, in anticipation of watching and hoping that the market will change the vector.
Oh, to know when that vector will change and you can comfortably hold old age))). for now, all that remains is to wait and hope.
houfalu

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

But we see that big players are entering the market. More projects from the traditional business are introducing blockchain.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Complete agreement. Healthy competition is always good. The user should choose what is better, cheaper and more convenient for him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: