Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAISEX ⭐⭐⭐ The Crypto Exchange ⭐⭐⭐ 10k Satoshi BTC available for FREE on Signup!  (Read 9687 times)
spacerbrug

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Yes, but this is because decentralized exchanges have small trading volumes. if there are large volumes there, it will be possible to trade more.
I also think that there are few traders on decentralized exchanges for two reasons: firstly, there is no liquidity, and secondly, they are really inconvenient.
The liquidity of the exchange depends on the number of traders. The more people trading on the stock exchange, the greater the volume of trading and the more liquidity of the exchange.
Yes, the project itself earns more confidence; this is also important.
The RAISEX project is just starting up, and it still has a small community. But I hope there will be more traders in the future.
Now those people here who use the exchanger and while I do not observe complaints
Few traders use the exchange now. But there may be problems when the exchange gets popular, when the traffic will be increased.
Yndasanadr

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

Yes, but this is because decentralized exchanges have small trading volumes. if there are large volumes there, it will be possible to trade more.
I also think that there are few traders on decentralized exchanges for two reasons: firstly, there is no liquidity, and secondly, they are really inconvenient.
The liquidity of the exchange depends on the number of traders. The more people trading on the stock exchange, the greater the volume of trading and the more liquidity of the exchange.
The RAISEX project is just starting up, and it still has a small community. But I hope there will be more traders in the future.
Now those people here who use the exchanger and while I do not observe complaints
Few traders use the exchange now. But there may be problems when the exchange gets popular, when the traffic will be increased.
I think the load should withstand the exchanger, but so far everything is working well
Idgitcha

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

Now in general the market is very difficult, I see that many projects simply do not live to see the end
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
This question interests me too. I think that the team will  announce their  team members, because it is starting to look suspicious.
Show team is very important for all ico. Because it is very important that investors trust the project.
The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
Joendio

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

I wonder when there will be a photo of the team, I would like to really look at who made this exchanger)
This question interests me too. I think that the team will  announce their  team members, because it is starting to look suspicious.
Show team is very important for all ico. Because it is very important that investors trust the project.
The team is one of the most important components of any project, because the implementation of the project depends on their work.
Of course, if a team is not particularly involved in a project, then it is no more than a month on the market.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

It seems to me that at the start of the exchange it is much more difficult to attract coins and traders than to launch the platform itself.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

Everything is just being formed: and the RAISEX exchange itself begins to grow and partners and customers and the community.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

Exchange RAISEX is still very young. They are just starting their work. Therefore, I think that the team is now trying out of all the forces to make users happy.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

It is logical that the more people in the project, the more popular it becomes and they quickly learn about it through friends
This is the best way to disseminate information. It always worked and will work! So for example, I learned about many projects in which I invested.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

I have seen so many negative reviews about decentralized exchanges that it seems that no one uses them at all
You think so in vain. Decentralized exchanges have many advantages. Although their older brothers - centralized solutions are still an order of magnitude better today.
nfesicuc

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

I have seen so many negative reviews about decentralized exchanges that it seems that no one uses them at all
You think so in vain. Decentralized exchanges have many advantages. Although their older brothers - centralized solutions are still an order of magnitude better today.
These two types of exchanges have their advantages and disadvantages. And I think that many participants use both kinds in different situations.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

It is logical that the more people in the project, the more popular it becomes and they quickly learn about it through friends
This is the best way to disseminate information. It always worked and will work! So for example, I learned about many projects in which I invested.
Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
houfalu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

The project already has a ready platform, and this is a very good indicator of future prospects.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

I think the load should withstand the exchanger, but so far everything is working well
The exchange is stable, but developers must develop it more, because any project must be successful or leave the market.
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

Everything is just being formed: and the RAISEX exchange itself begins to grow and partners and customers and the community.
The project is not very popular at the moment. and the team still needs to work hard to make it successful.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

It seems to me that at the start of the exchange it is much more difficult to attract coins and traders than to launch the platform itself.
I agree with you. Creating a trading platform is not difficult. But building a strong community is much harder.
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

This project is just beginning to develop, I hope that the team will be able to develop it faster in the future.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

These two types of exchanges have their advantages and disadvantages. And I think that many participants use both kinds in different situations.
It's right! No one says that you need to use either one or the second option. Everything can be successfully combined!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

Good projects  are always in demand. But they need to carry a lot of advertising so that the community will know about them.
I think here we are talking about the fact that more advertising is needed, and that it needs to be increased tenfold. It is necessary to carry out all sorts of actions and other events!
nfesicuc

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

I think here we are talking about the fact that more advertising is needed, and that it needs to be increased tenfold. It is necessary to carry out all sorts of actions and other events!
Guys, you do not see the advertising of this project? The team works, and develops and advertises its project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: