Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leah McGrath Goodman offers more details on conversation with Dorian S. Nakamoto  (Read 5690 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:15:04 PM

OMG, you guys are so crazy.. Its fucking him. He was confronted by one nice, cute looking blonde reporter and he spilled the beans. Then the whole world shows up on his door step and he said hes not the guy.  You cant actually believe that do you?

Andreas and Gavin are in the know.

I am in the know, and soon you guys will realize that Satoshi loves trains, lives in CA has a few kids and drives a corolla.

I tend to need actual evidence to believe things.

If you like to believe everything "nice, cute looking blonde reporter"s say... well... you might be in for a shock some time in your future.

I like proof too, but the proof in the case is in the pudding. Do you think people would be offering charter jets, donations ect if this was not Satoshi. The heat would die down instantly and he would go back to real life. NO NEED TO SPEND TENS OF THOUSANDS ON A GUY WHO IS NOT SATOSHI. Hes Satoshi, Gavin knows it and so do I. He even spent bitcoins in a F2F transaction and that person remembers how he looked.

Its him, we'll all know soon enough once he has time to get some fiat together, get his family safe and have a much needed beer with Gavin.

As soon as I see some actual evidence I will be able to make a decision.
You're not really "making a decision" if you have more evidence than that. It's like taking a rock to thirty geologists who assert it is indeed a rock and then saying "I've made a decision; it's a rock." Cheesy

I just pissed in my pants. HAHAHA  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:21:40 PM

So you're not leaning in one direction or another?  Interesting.  Do you believe in karma?

No. No.

Well I believe in karma, I also believe in intuition and both have no physical evidence of being real yet they are very real to me.

I think you should consider that some things can be real in the absence of proof.  

In this case I think that absence of proof will no longer be absent soon enough, unlike karma or intuition which will most likely never be proven to exist.
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:22:21 PM

OMG, you guys are so crazy.. Its fucking him.

Speaking of the importance of facts: have you been able to find evidence to support your cavirtex theory?

I cant believe that you guys are still using and trusting an exchange where everyone who works for the exchange uses fake names!

...if Joseph David is a real name I'd bet its because he changed his name legally as to have no trace to who he really was before bitcoin.

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
edok

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:25:13 PM

Dorian may have been unfamiliar with the term "bitcoin" but assumed that the reporter was using it as a reference to some other classified work.

This.

schizoid

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:27:19 PM

Oh for fuck's sake. Even if Leah has Dorian on video saying "Yes, I did create bitcoin" it doesn't mean shit because he is saying the opposite now.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:27:39 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 09:43:00 PM by Bobsurplus

OMG, you guys are so crazy.. Its fucking him.

Have you been able to find more evidence to support your cavirtex theory?

I cant believe that you guys are still using and trusting an exchange where everyone who works for the exchange uses fake names!

...if Joseph David is a real name I'd bet its because he changed his name legally as to have no trace to who he really was before bitcoin.

Are you kidding me? I proclaimed that they use fake names, which they admit to in the next post, I proclaimed that their "customer service call center" Is really work from home people who create a very weak link in the security of the site and the personal info of its clients.. Which they admit  as well.

DID you even read the thread peter?

What point are you trying to prove here?

In case you missed Virtex's reply and my reply its right here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=218435.480  
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:31:43 PM

He even spent bitcoins in a F2F transaction and that person remembers how he looked.

So basically, a guy says his wife said a guy who she saw once years ago looks like someone in a picture today.  You consider that conclusive?  Also, cross-racial identifications are notoriously unreliable.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:32:35 PM

He even spent bitcoins in a F2F transaction and that person remembers how he looked.

So basically, a guy says his wife said a guy who she saw once years ago looks like someone in a picture today.  You consider that conclusive?  Also, cross-racial identifications are notoriously unreliable.

Its still plausible.
Thedomone15

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:34:36 PM

It makes no sense for Satoshi to be honest with her and then turn around to deny it, especially considering he had many days to prepare for such an encounter.

Yes this....unless he is mentally off from his stroke, why would he admit to it to begin with?    He was either confused or the reporter is "exaggerating".  Her actions in general speak to what kind of person she is so making something up is not a big stretch at this point.
Peter R
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:35:27 PM

Bob, please fix your post: you have added your words as though they were mine.  

Your theory was that everyone at cavirtex uses a fake name and then later you admited that David Joseph (CEO) might be a real name (and then came up with another theory that he changed his name).  

So I think I've already proven my point: you don't know either way (and yes I know the customer service reps use aliases).

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

leah mcgrath goodman is a known liar.

she has been proven time and time before that she changes peoples quotes, twists people words and ruins peoples lives.

if you dont believe me. here is a facebook group dedicated to her lies:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/152252848262001/

lea has only her opinion and fading memory of dorians responses. yet other reporters have video. including the video where dorian thinks we are all involved in bitcom.. that is one hell of a slip of the tongue...

thats like a priest calling jesus, jason. somthing they have been involved in and dedicated to for years and they cant even get the name right.. the real bitcoin inventor wouldnt make that mistake.. but a innocent guy would

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:41:49 PM

Bob, please fix your post: you have added your words as though they were mine.  

Your theory was that everyone at cavirtex uses a fake name and then later you admited that David Joseph might be a real name (and then came up with another theory that he changed his name).  

So I think I've already proven my point: you don't know either way.  

Its not letting me fix it.  until I see proof that Joseph is his real name I must assume I am correct. DID YOU NOT SEE WHERE THEY ADMIT TO USING FAKE NAMES  Peter? Even the "business development manager" uses a fake name.  Grin

Who cares if he changed his name or whatever. They have clients call into "call centers" where the reps, working from HOME talk about personal info, bank info, ect FROM HOME! Do you want to call your bank and talk to someone who works from home, who may or may not be smoking a joint with some of their friends.

Its a fucking joke.
Peter R
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:46:03 PM

Do you want to call your bank and talk to someone who works from home, who may or may not be smoking a joint with some of their friends.

Its a fucking joke.

I work a lot from home and may or may not be smoking a joint right now.  Does that make me a joke?

schizoid

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:52:16 PM

Leah has a new project. She is calling 867-5309 in every area code and asking every woman who answers if she is Jenny. Anyone who doesn't immediately say no gets doxxed.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:54:20 PM

my mother said my cousin said the friend of his friend told my uncle that my mother said

My mother said my uncle is my aunt. True story!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

Do you want to call your bank and talk to someone who works from home, who may or may not be smoking a joint with some of their friends.

Its a fucking joke.

I work a lot from home and may or may not be smoking a joint right now.  Does that make me a joke?

Only if you lead me to believe that my personal info stored with your site is safe and secure. I have no problem with working from home. I just have a problem when I call into virtex and need to talk about my account with many thousands of dollars in it and I cant be sure who may be in the room hearing my call.

When I call Scotia bank (that's who I bank with) I know I'm calling someone in an office building somewhere. Most probably in a cubicle but I know for sure that the person I am talking to wont be having friends over who may be able to hear or see my info.

If you're ok with this then by all means you have a right to use the service, but don't try to fool others in here. Virtex is a dangerous place to trade based on the FACTS:  that they admit to using fake names, use a UPS store as their primary address, customer service reps work from home and create a very weak link.

If you would like to discuss this further please post on the virtex thread as I think we hijacked this thread long enough.
mz1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:57:31 PM

leah mcgrath goodman is a known liar.

she has been proven time and time before that she changes peoples quotes, twists people words and ruins peoples lives.

if you dont believe me. here is a facebook group dedicated to her lies:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/152252848262001/

lea has only her opinion and fading memory of dorians responses. yet other reporters have video. including the video where dorian thinks we are all involved in bitcom.. that is one hell of a slip of the tongue...

thats like a priest calling jesus, jason. somthing they have been involved in and dedicated to for years and they cant even get the name right.. the real bitcoin inventor wouldnt make that mistake.. but a innocent guy would

Good find Smiley
Spinoza

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:08:14 PM

Dorian Nakamoto is either (a) who he says he is, and was recklessly misidentified by an overeager reporter; or (b) Kaiser Söze.
CryptoKilla

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:43:13 PM

"And I reasserted, ‘We are talking about Bitcoin here, correct?’"

and he said: "what is bitcom?"

and i said: "you are satoshi right?"

and he said "yes, go away!"

makes sense.  Cheesy

Classic

Get Free Bitcoin on Crypto Account!   24/7 CryptoCurrency Trading   ▷ Check
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:24:06 PM

Dorian may have been unfamiliar with the term "bitcoin" but assumed that the reporter was using it as a reference to some other classified work.

Who says Bitcoin wasn't some classified project at one point in time and that he did indeed work on it, hence he couldn't speak about it?

~BCX~

Alternatively it is possible he misheard he. She said Bitcoin and he heard _______ (the name of a project he worked on that was under NDA).  The guy is 68, had a stroke recently and English isn't his first language.  In the video he did make references to "BitCom" even after the reported said Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: