Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4385 times)
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

This a very promising platform with a lot of participants that would enjoy.
Hoping for the success of your bounty program Neuma. Smiley
I think that the platform may well become one of the first examples of integrating a blockchain product into the real economy. I like the ideas of the project team!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

I think that the platform may well become one of the first examples of integrating a blockchain product into the real economy. I like the ideas of the project team!
The music industry is a very popular development direction for blockchain technologies. Many projects are going to do something in this direction.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

This a very promising platform with a lot of participants that would enjoy.
Hoping for the success of your bounty program Neuma. Smiley
I also hope that ordinary users and representatives of the music industry and show business will be interested in platform NEUMA.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

To achieve such percentages you must be a giant like Facebook or Google. And even so, most musicians understand nothing about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and surroundings, so to get so many of them that's pure fantasy. Crypto is a niche and one has to think in terms of niche.
And the musician does not need to know anything about cryptocurrencies... do you think that Visa and MasterCard users understand how this system works? Or all you know how to operate the video calling in Skype?

All what Visa and MasterCard users need to be able to do is to take their card out of their pocket and hand it to the shop owner where they are buing stuff, something that anyone who has at least one hand is able to do even without a brain. As for Skype, all you need to do is to press a button.
Now show me just one cryptocurrency which can be spent with one simple and single gesture - like that. Not to speak about how to administrate royalties on crypto-platforms etc.
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

The competition today is higher than ever. Hundreds of projects are fighting for the remaining investors willing to invest in this situation.
It seems to me that mostly small investors were frightened ... large fish continues to actively buy tokens and coins. Since they know much more than we are with you.
This fall of the market was planned by large players in order to "knock out" small participants.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

I also hope that ordinary users and representatives of the music industry and show business will be interested in platform NEUMA.
I think that those who decide to use the services of the NEUMA platform first will receive a very significant competitive advantage!
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:15:48 AM

All what Visa and MasterCard users need to be able to do is to take their card out of their pocket and hand it to the shop owner where they are buing stuff, something that anyone who has at least one hand is able to do even without a brain. As for Skype, all you need to do is to press a button.
Now show me just one cryptocurrency which can be spent with one simple and single gesture - like that. Not to speak about how to administrate royalties on crypto-platforms etc.
That is why cryptocurrencies to date have not received such widespread use of which all investors dream. And the reason is not that the authorities do not recognize cryptocurrencies ... the reason is that cryptocurrencies are not available for use by people far from the world of IT and high technology.
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

I see a lot of blockchain projects related to music in the last few months. so you have a lot of competition and you need to be better than them.
There are really a lot of competitors ... But there is still no clear leader. Therefore, a lobogo project has every chance of becoming a blockchain project number 1 in the music industry!
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:42:34 PM

I read a little about the explanation of this project ahead and the profit offered was quite attractive to investors, but that is if many musicians use this platform and my question: what is the strategy of the team to attract musicians to use your platform? thank you
Guardsman

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

That is why cryptocurrencies to date have not received such widespread use of which all investors dream. And the reason is not that the authorities do not recognize cryptocurrencies ... the reason is that cryptocurrencies are not available for use by people far from the world of IT and high technology.
I agree. The technology should be as simple as possible so that people far from the crypto industry will start using it massively.
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

There are really a lot of competitors ... But there is still no clear leader. Therefore, a lobogo project has every chance of becoming a blockchain project number 1 in the music industry!
This is true! But if no one gets ahead of them in the pace of development. After all, the competition is very fierce. And everyone understands that you need to occupy a niche first.
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

I read a little about the explanation of this project ahead and the profit offered was quite attractive to investors, but that is if many musicians use this platform and my question: what is the strategy of the team to attract musicians to use your platform? thank you
I think that we all need to wait for the project developers to finish work on the finished product and present their existing platform. Then it will be possible to think about a promotion strategy.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:48:16 AM

This is true! But if no one gets ahead of them in the pace of development. After all, the competition is very fierce. And everyone understands that you need to occupy a niche first.
Because the one who takes the first free niche will become the leader and it will be very difficult to shift him later from the leading position.
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

I think that we all need to wait for the project developers to finish work on the finished product and present their existing platform. Then it will be possible to think about a promotion strategy.
Above the marketing strategy you need to think always. It may seem that I pay too much attention to marketing, but I sincerely believe that successful marketing is a big part of the chance for the success of the project!
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Above the marketing strategy you need to think always. It may seem that I pay too much attention to marketing, but I sincerely believe that successful marketing is a big part of the chance for the success of the project!
And rightly so. For today marketing obviously prevails before technology. I know many examples when technological projects cost no use to anyone ... and projects in which, besides marketing, there is nothing more than marketing, they easily collect a soft cap.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Marketing is really a very important component in the development of the project. Unfortunately, technology is in the background.
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

And rightly so. For today marketing obviously prevails before technology. I know many examples when technological projects cost no use to anyone ... and projects in which, besides marketing, there is nothing more than marketing, they easily collect a soft cap.
Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Marketing really takes precedence over technology. This happens because cryptocurrencies and crypto projects do not yet have widespread use in real life.
Crypton2018

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

Marketing is really a very important component in the development of the project. Unfortunately, technology is in the background.
But not in the case of projects NEUMA. Here, technology is very important and will be a key design feature of the project.
Guardsman

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

But not in the case of projects NEUMA. Here, technology is very important and will be a key design feature of the project.
It seems to me that these are the two main and main components. Success is not achieved either without marketing or without major developments (technologies).
ARTiShock2008

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

Of course, in the case of project NEUMA, the technology is much more likely to interest potential partners and users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: