Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:31:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.
Why won't the price keep fluctuating in the future and then we get to see huge spikes, people getting greedy, FOMO kicking in and then the dump all over again, when the likes of OP are so keen about seeing a bull run every single year, which is absurd.

We should be clamoring on seeing this market develop into something big in terms of usage and not just expecting some unsustainable spike in price to be arriving every minute like our life depends on it. Whoever cannot cope with being in this space for the long term as well as the good growth and development of bitcoin in the long run should not even be here in the first place.
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

Future of cryptocurrency: Will cryptocurrency replace national currency?
Despite these negative aspects, there is still great potential for cryptocurrencies to flourish, and murmurs are already being heard of its potential to replace national currencies one day. This is the opinion of Google’s top-rated futurist Thomas Frey, who predicted that, by 2030, cryptocurrency will have a significant impact as a medium of exchange.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

Recently, it seems that securities and stocks are falling, and the cryptocurrency is sideways. No decline, this does not know whether it is a good news. The bull market doesn't know when it will come, we need patience. Smiley

aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:40:19 AM

It seems to me that such a rapid growth as in 2017 will not be. It would be too easy and many crypto-holders are waiting for this. And as you know, the crowd is always wrong. I, as one of the crowd, hope so, but believe little in that. I would venture to suggest that by the end of winter the crypto market will be in flat, and then a smooth rise will begin, with price rollbacks. Perhaps the crypto market will start to resemble the stock market.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Lea Bentley

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

The market is down as of right now but that doesn't mean it won't start showing changes. most enthusiasts know that the market is definitely unpredictable and just because it doesn't show any signs of change as of yet doesn't mean we still can't hold our grounds on the hopes of an inevitable change. We just have to maintain patience as there are a lot of aspects that play a part in the bull in the market which could happen at any given time.
AlehandroTheGreat

Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

It is happenning the 4th time, you will see long bear run and then short bull run will a lot of hype and news - bull run is the right place to sell and forget about crypto for another couple of years lol

visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

i agree to make mass adoption at this time, because i think the price of bitcoin is really stable and so cheap than the price before
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

In a few years, I'm sure it's going to be a big market. Until then, it would be a difficult process, unfortunately. At this point, we have no choice but to increase the amount of investment in our hands without panic.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

Whatever you write, but you will not guess what will happen to the market in the near future!
All of us are none other than sofa analysts who understand the price movement, monitor charts, make technical analysis, but think that you know the forecast!
It is necessary to leave some significant news on bitcoin as you do not have time to look back as the price will fly up and all in one throat will scream - it is a trend reversal, the bull market has come, the cue ball moves to 45 000 dollars and so on.
In the reverse situation, everyone is shouting that bitcoin bubble that everything is gone, I came too late to this market!
Once again I say mostly operate on the instinct of the CROWD and is seen for a long time. I still would like the market to sink by 20-30% as many say. 4000-4500 is a good price to buy and another chance to jump on this train that will soon move!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
maybe you are one of the investors who have great confidence and patience also in investing with crypto currencies, indeed in conditions and conditions that as now the market has decreased it takes investors who have beliefs like yours, in my opinion the market development and crypto currency depends the investor itself

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

If you want bull run by all means, that shows how limited your level of understanding of this space is. First and foremost, bull run don't just happen all of a sudden, at least we get to see an uptrend start first and secondly, who promised you that once you get into this space, every year there will always be bull run.

Apparently, you should go back to whoever told you that and tell them, thank you for deceiving you. You not being positive will not change a thing and if you like be negative, as that will only affect you. One thing I am sure is that the market is still bullish in the long term and if the short term is the reason why you are here instead of focusing on development, then you really want to be thinking twice.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. Also the majority of the people should use bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency it needs to go in circulation otherwise it will remain stable.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

By the end of 2018 there will not be much change from the present. Because the currencies are now depreciating, the recession is continuing and many investors have gone bankrupt. So we should not expect too much about the Crypto market pumping in a short time. Just hold on for a long time to be profitable for you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

There is no guarantee that bull run will start next month or even the first quarter of the next year. If the market remains stable for a long time, I think its a good idea to think about starting the mass adoption.
Right no one can guarantee in this situation price of crypto will start of bull run any months could come. Their is always volatility in the market so no one can say an accurate answer about the future of the market.
it's true that you say that the market is very difficult to predict in the future because the market often experiences different movements, so what we do is just wait and always support the market so that in the future it can run well

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

As what I have also seen that the price Bitcoin was at a stable price range of 6k dollars plus but still the price maintain at that range in that stable price we even don't know when the bull run happen. Expecting month of the bull run was coming of this year, we don't know yet the exact date, but we still hope that it will happen on that month that we expected for. Let's think positive and wait for the bull run, keep holding as much as you can.

The price is not totaly stable in a year even months it always change, the only thing is stable is the changes of the value that reflects the people who just want to go through. Though it happens let us think that it is part of the process through success.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

i agree to make mass adoption at this time, because i think the price of bitcoin is really stable and so cheap than the price before
It is cheap so it is chance for us to buy at this price because it is opportunity, now a day we should try to make investment, the more you will be late the more profit you will lose, so would suggest you to have bitcoin later on it will high in price, those who are expert investors us to say that buy when market is red and sell when it is green, so hold soon price of bitcoin will be at peak.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

I think that we still break the top in the beginning or in the middle of November. We have been treading water for a very long time and have not really gone down yet. It shows, that level of support around $ 6000 is very strong. The main thing that would have volumes.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:32:04 PM

The market will definitely grow, so be patient. The market needs time to get back from the accident. Crypto is the future, so don't ever doubt the future.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

We should be grateful that it really didn't dropped. This isn't appreciated by most of the holders here.
They keep on complaining the market has been stagnant and they are afraid that it will no longer to rise. They are giving statements that they will be scared of coming from their own opinion. We should be calm and wait until everything settles and we still got Bakkt to wait for this year on December 12.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
richminded

Merit: 268

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

Recently, it seems that securities and stocks are falling, and the cryptocurrency is sideways. No decline, this does not know whether it is a good news. The bull market doesn't know when it will come, we need patience. Smiley
Patience is really important right now, the next bull run will may take more time so we need to have a lot of patience. The future of this market is still good for me, what we need to do right now is to prepare for the next bull run, try to hold more coins as much as possible. Buy bitcoin now and enjoy your life later on. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: