Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:53:53 AM

We don't know what is going to be the future of market but we need a lot of patience once it starts recovering the price. Now the market situation is unpredictable which we don't know what is going to be the future of cryptocurrency.  In crypto, we need little more patience to recover our prices.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

We don't know what is going to be the future of market but we need a lot of patience once it starts recovering the price. Now the market situation is unpredictable which we don't know what is going to be the future of cryptocurrency.  In crypto, we need little more patience to recover our prices.
patience to see completely developtment from team.when it done and implemented in near future we will see bright market future.and all price rise again.
Asger223

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

None can day now about the future if the market and how it will turn. But maximum is predicting that the market will face a terrible downfall, but it might help emerging the crypto more.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

Since traditional markets and stocks are on a decline, with the looming global financial crises, investors could be seeking for alternatives to invest their money and cryptocurrencies might just be their next point of call. This is what I think is the future of the market and could cause the bull run we are expecting.

A lot experts analyst have different opinion on the crypto and ALTcoin market, yes, everyone are waiting for the possible Bull Run on the market, no one knows what to become for tomorrow's market, we can only speculate base on the market movement, but the good news are the market presented us very challenging status, there some of the Crypto coin and ALT coins drops each market value, for some this is a very good opportunity to invest but for other its a panic state, one should remember that Market is Volatile in nature, price value may goes up and goes down dependent on the consumer's confident behavior towards such coins? i am very much positive that with the stable market we can see the possible Bull Run in the near future. Let's wait and cross our finger....

Asger223

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

The crypto amrket is one of the most if not the most volatile market in the world and ther is no way of predicting any movement of price in this market. Anything can happen at any time. Ups and downs are normal. The market will rise again and stabilty will be regained. But, when exactly when this is going to happen can not be said for sure.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

It is very complicated that to analyses the market and for the crypto market will be good and for now it is very important to us and it will be more popular in future because of it's decentralize nature and awareness of the people due to lack of knowledge now the people are scared of the crypto holding and it's theft in these days have created panic in the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

You just have to give it some more time. I myself don't check out my holdings not more than once a month. I still believe that BTC along with other crypto currency will pump up their numbers late this year or early next year. This bear market will not last long and the bull run will happen soon. In the mean time, buy more coins and hold on for dear life .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

To me the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and I seriously believe bitcoin is going to be the future of money.  I think we are going to have a very highly brighter future and bitcoin is going to give us great return especially those that can be able to hold it for long.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

Yes, the market is not as volatile as it used to be, but I do not state that the market will continue to be in such a state. Sooner or later this cycle will end and we will again see an unpredictable rise in prices and high market volatility.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

Yes, the market is not as volatile as it used to be, but I do not state that the market will continue to be in such a state. Sooner or later this cycle will end and we will again see an unpredictable rise in prices and high market volatility.

For now the crypto market is stable and I don't think it will go down.It is likely to start raising its value.Patience is a key feature of investors.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

The future of the market of cryptocurrency will still depends greatly on the customers and investors , who are always supporting and patronizing the cryptomarket, we the members of this organizations are the contributors of what will the outcome of the market dor now and the future to come in the world of cryptos.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
tasrep

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

the future of the market in my opinion, in the future, it would be as stable as it was in the past, and all those people were very hopeful that it would happen, because the market is currently chaotic.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

In my opinion and experience, I think Cryptocurrency will definitely grow better than expected. This is a great technology and it is catering to many large businesses around the world. It is something that the modern world can not lack in the future. I have never underestimated Cryptocurrency and always have faith in it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kabum21 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

Of course, in the end, I think that should be our endgame too, that finally cryptos replace the financial system or serve as an alternative, but it is difficult with everyone waiting for a bear market or a bull run.

How do you expect a bull run if no one feeds the bull? The last big bull run we had was because the mass where interested in it. If for example a economic crash would occur people might switch to bitcoin due safer investment ( or not just an example) then you can expect that btc and other currencies will go to mars and stay there.

I think that I didn't expressed myself well enough, I am not waiting for the bull run, I know well enough that it is something totally improbable, because for a bull run to happen has to enter new money in the market, which I doubt very much that happens magically at the end of the year, what I'm explaining is that it is difficult to adopt en masse when everyone is hoarding their tokens waiting for the next bull run.
Assface16678

Activity: 1428
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.

I agree. This is the new generation. This will probably get the improvements that will satisfies the people. Just like the bitcoin today, it helps people to do task easier. Lesstime consuming, no need to put to much effort and such. The future will probably be brighter.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:06:34 AM

The future of the market is still unknown and unpredictable as it is dealing with unknown and unpredictable crypto assets too. Time will just tell whether the market will have a good future with cryptos or not.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Griffith339

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:31:26 AM

Panicking will not help anyone. It will only lead to mass frustratation and that might affect the market negatively in a passive manner and nobopdy would actually figure out the problem.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

I think you're still panicking and not looking at the bifger picture. If you look at the price of Crypto currencies ib the last 5 years (ie Bitcoin and Ethereum) you'll see that the price today is stronger than ever. We should get perspective and see the potential growth of crypto currency in the near future (next year). Besides, there won't be a bear market forever.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

I think you're still panicking and not looking at the bifger picture. If you look at the price of Crypto currencies ib the last 5 years (ie Bitcoin and Ethereum) you'll see that the price today is stronger than ever. We should get perspective and see the potential growth of crypto currency in the near future (next year). Besides, there won't be a bear market forever.
Yes, I also see that the current bitcoin price is better than yesterday and hopefully in the future the price of all coins will rise again, giving the traders and investors the opportunity to go back into the crypto world.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

Yeah, it is understandable that there is no certainty about the future, since no one can see the future, but sometimes, there is always some hope when we get to see the way things have been turning out over the years and for the fact that this market is growing every single day and truly that is what matters the most, when it comes to having your concentration centered on the future and this is what will always make you to take some pretty good decisions for the long term, than what some people would normally take in most cases.

As far as I am concerned and with the way things are going now, I can categorically say the future is bright. All we must need to do right away for the market is, keeping our faith high and must keep holding our bitcoins for the periods as much as we could.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: