Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

We don't know what is going to be the future of market but we need a lot of patience once it starts recovering the price. Now the market situation is unpredictable which we don't know what is going to be the future of cryptocurrency.  In crypto, we need little more patience to recover our prices.
Yeah, it is understandable that there is no certainty about the future, since no one can see the future, but sometimes, there is always some hope when we get to see the way things have been turning out over the years and for the fact that this market is growing every single day and truly that is what matters the most, when it comes to having your concentration centered on the future and this is what will always make you to take some pretty good decisions for the long term, than what some people would normally take in most cases.

As far as I am concerned and with the way things are going now, I can categorically say the future is bright. All we must need to do right away for the market is, keeping our faith high and must keep holding our bitcoins for the periods as much as we could.
wow, you are very confident and that is very good, I myself see there is a lot of news that at the end of this year or early this year there will be a price improvement although until now it has not been so visible until now, hopefully, the market conditions will soon improve.
Capt.Morris

Activity: 34
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

Now the market will be full bearish as the key coin (bitcoin) is not trading well as compared to previous year at the same time frame.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:01:27 AM

The market has gone through some testing times and is correcting itself. We are up for a good run until the end of the year.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
Ammitsurey

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Many talented people have been attracted by the electronic money industry. And their talents will help the industry succeed.
The dispersion helps to promote the development of electronic money. By 2020, there will be new applications of electronic money that we have not thought of yet.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

The market has gone through some testing times and is correcting itself. We are up for a good run until the end of the year.
This thing will never be understood by those people that are keep on complaining about the market condition.

It went through a lot of testing and corrections and yet it still has a good value to be boast. I've been believing that by the end of the year there will be some surprises if nothing happened then just move on and hope for the best for 2019. That's how life goes and this is how crypto market goes.

Kerralian05

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Well the year has not come to an end yet, so lets hope for the best. But stable prices are good for the crypto too as you said and we should start to mass adopt. This will be good for crypto in the future.
Crardod33

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

If you are looking for short term comfort, I am sorry to disappoint you but there is none at the moment. It is what it is. But if you just look at the bright picture, everyday there is lesser coins left to mine than yesterday. This only tells one thing, the price will only rise from here.
Kailawyn6

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

The situation is going to change. The market is still not stable and at any moment a price rise is happening. So don't lose your hope so early.
CryptorClub
Copper Member

Activity: 877

https://greencoin.online/

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Such future will be more effective:
Web becomes decentralized from connected between each other wifi modules. Sure after that with decentralized websites like in ZeroNet, all exchanges will be decentralized to too. To make this plans happened we need stable independent sources of energy(electricity). Nikolo Tesla already creates such power source and 80% of his developments are not researched until now.

Danna Haisy

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

To be honest, I don't want to see the stability in price of bitcoin anymore. I think  not only me but most of investor have the same hope .
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I'm pretty sure in the end of this year or this coming year 2019 the price of bitcoin and market will recover and there will be a bull run of the price and market. The price bitcoin is not really stable because its volatile but always be positive that it will go the moon and will become more expensive.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?
I think the market will always be exactly like this. On the horizon I see a big huge increase in the price, do you know what will happen after that ?

It will go down but still be higher than $6k, than it will stay like that for a long time. For example it will go to 35 thousand dollars, stay there for a week at most and than go back down to 12 thousand dollars or so and than stay there for a long long time. It always did that the price of bitcoin (and crypto in general) goes up and down but always goes up higher than it ever did and than goes back down to a higher amount than what it used to be.

Hence, if we get into it at six thousand dollars than we can still feel alright about it and the price will be more than this in the long term for sure. Knowing this I always try to get bitcoin and also spread my investment into other small coins as well in order to make a bigger return on investment.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Bitcoin will have potential more than ten years later, never worried when you are seeing bitcoin and altcoin price dump because will be growing up again at the future, you can hold and keep your asset save for several year later.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

This market is unpredictable in many senses but something tells me it will keep rising all the time. This is because the market will keep getting new investors on board day by day as more people start believing in the crypto. I guess many governments will also make positive regulations about them giving us more ways of spending them. So yeah it feels like it will keep growing forever.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
Very correct opinion that you convey, and you are one of the investors who have considerable confidence and patience, because until now no one can know for sure the future development
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:07:08 AM

I really think this is all due to the godly spike we had early this year and now we are suffering from its price correction. Then again, crypto currency has been doing great as compared to the last five years. But tlwhat i want to see in the future is a more stable coin, no more spikes and dips. It has to be stable enough for adoption.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:18:49 AM

There are lot of speculations about the future of cryptocurrencies with lot of people anticipating a giant leap in price of Bitcoin, thus wishing for bull market. The market will certainly grow in value because it is gradually reaching out to more and more people each day. However, we should anticipate for an increase in the usability of cryptocurrencies in purchasing items and services rather than hitting huge spikes which normally follow a dump.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:32:49 AM

In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
Very correct opinion that you convey, and you are one of the investors who have considerable confidence and patience, because until now no one can know for sure the future development
There's no clear path with how things will go we are all only speculating and waiting for the full adoptions of this investment currency, when things happen accordingly, it will bring a huge gains and the system will be usable in any part of this world, future can be both successful or such a failure, is all about
how supporters and investors will relied with this new digital currency the more people who will use it the more chances that it will grow bigger.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:31:10 AM

Now the market will be full bearish as the key coin (bitcoin) is not trading well as compared to previous year at the same time frame.

The market is in a difficult period. I see this as an opportunity to buy cheap, so my strategy is to buy BTC and hold for a long time. I believe the crypto will have a good future.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:23:46 AM

There's no clear path with how things will go we are all only speculating and waiting for the full adoptions of this investment currency, when things happen accordingly, it will bring a huge gains and the system will be usable in any part of this world, future can be both successful or such a failure, is all about
how supporters and investors will relied with this new digital currency the more people who will use it the more chances that it will grow bigger.
Yes there was no clear path in the cryptocurrency market but if the adoption of it started we can see a huge impact of the price of it because the demand was become started to be huge on which it can help the people who use it and also the people who holds it on which it can increases their profit and can help them to transact fast and can secure their money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: