Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 12:10:12 PM

You can observe and realize that the current market cannot raise prices quickly. Bitcoin has reached its maximum price increase in 2017 and then it fell and returned to its halfway state in 2018. I think it takes more time for a new period of growth in 2019.

Exactly, bitcoin definitely take time become above $18000. 2017 was a good year and remember-able for bitcoin users. We couldn't forget it and again we want to see this year then we should wait and give time to bitcoin. May be in 2019 will be a processing year and the next year we will see again bitcoin give us top price.
If there is good news that could trigger the price, the price will be in better positions. The changes about adoption can not to be ignored. But, if the price still does not break the chains, it means more innovation is needed.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:19:21 PM

I am sure that bitcoin market still has a chance to skyrocket again, the most important thing is to always be patient to wait and buy coins that have the potential to skyrocket, and bitcoin is a mandatory thing to buy because the price still cheap.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:42:55 PM

the market's future will be bright even though it is still difficult to come back now but I am sure that no longer the market will surely return to the position desired by traders and investors

Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:58:16 PM

Bitcoin market hopefully better growth within a month.beacuse the Canadian town of innisfil is piloting a service that would allow residents to pay property taxes in Bitcoin.the innisfil council  voted to approve the program on 27 march.it naturally positive effects on bitcoin market.
Yes, at this time I heard that a lot of information that said good news came in turns for Bitcoin, of course this is positive news for the progress of Bitcoin, so I am optimistic that a lot of good news will raise prices as soon as possible.
Positive news for future matters allot but more than that matters the people who are investing and selling with this kid of market, according to me we should invest right now as price is not very high but eh future is entirely bright, it is life time saving if we will deal with patience now to have safe future for tomorrow, so simply future of crypto currency is bright.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:22:13 PM

the market's future will be bright even though it is still difficult to come back now but I am sure that no longer the market will surely return to the position desired by traders and investors

I am still so sure that the crypto's future is still so bright. it's just that things are currently in trouble. but most likely the situation will improve again later. we'll see later. that developments will return.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:50:26 AM

I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.
no one can predict with certainty the market situation and in my opinion the market development depends on the investors themselves the support and interest can make the crypto market grow
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:31:31 AM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

The crypto market has experienced a bubble burst and everything has begun to return to its true value. This is also the time to reinvest from the beginning. We can buy coins at good prices and don't have to worry about its price.
For BTC, you should buy it now. Its price will no longer decrease. Our market is on the rise and don't hesitate to buy BTC.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:50:16 PM

I can not say surely anything in this regard but i can guess the future of crypto market will take a good place. Basically I can see for a while some days the bitcoin price still $4000. Although Bitcoin can change its position at any time, and with it the crypto market could change at the time.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:21:47 PM

I can't say when the market will grow because it's difficult to do,but I still believe the future of crypto will be fine You certainly know Bitcoin can take the highest place at any time,but that depends on people's interest in buying bitcoin so the answer is when the investor group arrives, bitcoin will rise.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:24:16 PM

Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

the most stability will be there in the future of cryptocurrency this is think is important for every time I'm too made the Crypto feel the most strongest for this stability will definitely needed I think the future will be filled with stability of every Crypto investment.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:29:43 PM

In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
of course you are an investor who has the confidence and patience that is high enough to invest in crypto currencies and that is the main capital in investing because of the very high risk of investment with the crypto currency itself

Well bitcoin has faced a big bear phase and due to this many investors confidence in crypto is shattered. Those who do not have believe ins crypto are already out of it. Those who are still there are the real investors who know the potential of bitcoin in future and they will keep on holding no matter how low the bitcoin price reaches.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:03:02 PM

The crypto market is indeed unstable and can experience a sharp decline, the market is too long in decline but that does not mean that the crypto market will have no future, the crypto market will surely have a future.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:24:08 PM

Current prices cannot be said to be stable because why the value of bitcoin doesn't know how stable it will be but it's time to buy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:56:40 PM

The crypto market is indeed unstable and can experience a sharp decline, the market is too long in decline but that does not mean that the crypto market will have no future, the crypto market will surely have a future.

Crypto is freedom and decentralization, an unstable market makes us have the opportunity to get big profits in a short time, of course it takes courage to make decisions.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:32:07 PM

Bitcoin market hopefully better growth within a month.beacuse the Canadian town of innisfil is piloting a service that would allow residents to pay property taxes in Bitcoin.the innisfil council  voted to approve the program on 27 march.it naturally positive effects on bitcoin market.

It is funny to be a fortune-teller, but I will try to do it. I see that in the nearest future, the cryptomarket will be stabilized. As soon as more people will be interested in crypto, the market cap will grow a lot.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:10:01 PM

I can not say surely anything in this regard but i can guess the future of crypto market will take a good place. Basically I can see for a while some days the bitcoin price still $4000. Although Bitcoin can change its position at any time, and with it the crypto market could change at the time.
If today bitcoin is at low price does not mean it will remain the same, because we know crypto currency is really volatile and if today price is low who knows tomorrow it can rise to huge extent, but according to my analization crypto market will rise and will recover very soon we only will have to wait with patience until it gets rise as it always does, wait as future is certainly bright.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:59:03 PM

Current prices cannot be said to be stable because why the value of bitcoin doesn't know how stable it will be but it's time to buy

we all don't know how the future of the crypto will be. because the condition occurs suddenly, so what we can do is wait patiently, and of course we have to take advantage of the conditions no matter what the circumstances.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:52:07 AM

we all don't know how the future of the crypto will be. because the condition occurs suddenly, so what we can do is wait patiently, and of course we have to take advantage of the conditions no matter what the circumstances.

However, as you see, all people try to make their prognoses. Naturally, all make mistakes. a LOT of things affect the market and the prices of the cryptocurrencies. We cannot foresee these changes.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:44:58 PM

In my opinion, the future of online market will improve. So it will be good to invest now. If you invest now, you can make many profits in the future.
Yes, but it also depends on a market and in your strategy, when you know how to manage and how to make a profit with your strategy then for sure, profit will be with you in the future but also depend on how cryptocurrencies value will improve at the same time.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:06:14 PM

I think the Reformers will certainly cause some problems in development as they stimulate the developing market but are still too fragile. And its price in the future will still fluctuate: it will still be an adventure to the wilderness.
it has become the nature and risk of investing in crypto currencies so the market will not be able to be predicted in the future and for this reason investors must have great confidence and patience because the risk is also very large
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: