Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market  (Read 1164 times)
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Mostly preferred entertainment for trader is trading(ba-dum-tss). For real. If the market is red this doesn't mean trader can't get profit from it - for example poloniex supports loan trading. The period of stagnation for trader is only flat on the market - when you can neither sell nor buy to take profit

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

Mostly preferred entertainment for trader is trading(ba-dum-tss). For real. If the market is red this doesn't mean trader can't get profit from it - for example poloniex supports loan trading. The period of stagnation for trader is only flat on the market - when you can neither sell nor buy to take profit
In any case, for such a trade you need to be an excellent professional or a person who is not subject to panic. Under the current circumstances in the cryptocurrency market, all the same risks increase several times.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:55:02 PM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
 Share your experience. Thank you.
Market is always changeable...it is vary from time to time sometimes market get green signals..again sometime market down and showing red signal..but people who are knowledgeable and experienced They don't care dumping market.they always patients and calm .but I am fully opposite of experienced expert person.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

always learning and looking for opportunities to be able to create profits in any condition, be it the market is red or green. sometimes I also stop for a while in trading and focusing on other work.
Cryptocurrency market is an independent market because of its decentralised nature. Cryptocurrency market always give opportunity to make money from it. Their are many way to earn money from cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency market is widely used virtual currency markets in this time. Cryptocurrency investment is the main thing which make cryptocurrency market alive. Many investors love to investing in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency investment is only thing which can produce profits for then in short period of time. Except investment, cryptocurrency market also offers many way to earn money from it like mining, trading, marketing etc. Cryptocurrency market is
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

Remember, that millionaires are not created by the bull market but the bear market creates the millionaires . George Soros and Warren Buffet became millionaires because they bought stocks for cheap at times of crisis. So, buy now, when price is cheap and sell when market will be again up.

To know what to buy from a few hundred coins and tokens. Only those who have insiders can know what to spend money on. Or those who manipulate the market.

Aidenpeters

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

It's very hard to see your portfolio decreasing everyday on such a red market. But the red market is also an opportunity to learn a lot about strategies of how to earn on the falling market. Learn from your own mistakes and never repeat them and you will get rich.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:32:34 AM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?

This is not easy, especially daily trading. You have to wait for the green market, even though it's temporary, that's where your chance to trade quickly and buy back when it's red, it's as simple as that, but it's difficult when you start. experience and knowledge are needed
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

The cryptocurrency market is now more widely known, many people are looking for additional income through crypto and many of them are successful but for the current conditions it seems people will think more sharply to find results in crypto because of unstable conditions
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

there is no choice but to wait for the market to return to green, the market pattern is always dominated by decline, but there is always growth even though it is temporary. I can use it for short trading. yes the rest I waited for while doing the campaign
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

Indeed waiting is a boring activity, but seeing a market that might be said to be stable at this time and this must be done to get profit. Many hope that the market will turn green, making added value to the altcoin.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

If there is a decrease in the crypto market, it is almost impossible to guess the current. In this market, everything happens for a few minutes. Someone is trying to analyze the movement on large wallets, but according to this data it is impossible to say exactly the direction. The hope is that with the arrival of institutional investors, everything will change for the better.
Grauhar69

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:51:41 PM

The entirety of my livelyhood is not dependent on the cryptocurrency market. I suggest to see the cryptocurrency market as the secondary source. Whenever there is a sign of negativity in the crypto market I focus more on my other business and that keeps me stress free.
Gwiladan211

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Well when the market turns red I try to avoid thinking about it too much and spend time with my family and friends or play games or watch TV. Anything that can keep me from the stressing more or less.
Maoper602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

So many people bought bitcoin when the price was high. Since it's utterly a wrong strategy, anyone who follows this is subject to prolonged frustration for the market has been bearish for some time. This is no different than any othe business. You have to buy low in order to make profit. The higher you buy the more risky it becomes.
Mirendabaen212

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

If you make your investment while the price is high you will definitely fall in trouble. Also the market is unpredictable and it's very common to go through this phase. You just need to keep calm.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:58:49 PM

i Dont trade at all , i have really big patience to wait so im just holding . Find some things you can do and don't worry about price manipulations . Ofcourse you can earn some money on trading , but thats not the thing for me as i burned myself trading in past =D
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

Well the crypto currency market is a very unpredictable place to work and to do business with so I guess with what had happen in the crypto currency market in the year 2018 I'm sure we had learned many things on it based on our personal experiences on it so I'm sure we already know what we will do every time when we have a certain crypto currency either we sell it right away or just hold it for a while.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

Well since i dont own plenty of tokens i am not able to trade .I stand on side and look for some possible trades of coins that i dont need right now but mostly i pass trading .Thats for more experienced users
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

Well since i dont own plenty of tokens i am not able to trade .I stand on side and look for some possible trades of coins that i dont need right now but mostly i pass trading .Thats for more experienced users
Not really. this might be a misconception for other people. Trading must not only for those most experienced one. I myself started with a little knowledge with a little capital. Then, I was learning in the process. With a little capital (an amount that won't hurt you if lost), you can study trading. this should not be missed by everyone since in trading, there is the most chance of earning. Again, try with a very little amount. Just invest more when you feel you are better. You can start with what you holding right now, just to learn for now.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:04:47 AM

THEre no wrong if we sometimes take a break specially when the market become blood full and the red spreads the whole crypto community

I oftentimes se this to re energized,to buy more sets of crypto the I trusted for long,when this happens i treat this a opportunity and get as much asi can afford

And study the market growth and fall for the whole three years to get technical Analysis so i will not commit mistakes or losses in my investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: