Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market  (Read 1167 times)
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

One of the most important factors in encryption is a stable mentality. The encryption market is very unstable at present. When the market is red, it is easy to sell because of emotion. You can wait patiently to buy when the market is low. The market is rising and profits are being sold.

LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
 Share your experience. Thank you.

Yes i am experienced trader in that field. But i am not doing any trading during that bear market. I am only looking the charts and i am increasing my ta skills. because bear seems will not finish in the future so i prefer watching . So red candles not effecting me because of that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

Maybe sometimes it will saturate when you see the market is often red. How do you entertain yourself as a trader who has experience in this field?
because my passion is writing, so I started writing to get entertainment and turn away from the market, and this is enough to make me happy and stay productive

Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

I choose to keep waiting, if I have money, I buy again, I think the market time is red the chance to get more open profits
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:31:37 PM

Just try to pick more and more coins because i always try to create a decision to counter the possibility of market will be getting another bearish trend again. As far as i know that will become our responsibility to sell some coins when it was getting the bullish trend dude. This to gives you a chance to buy again when the price was getting dumped.
Basically everyone has their own way of responding to various market conditions. Taking into account this kind of situation, is it possible to buy some coins that might be wasted? Huh
Cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing a lot of developments that generate a high enough price. It makes Cryptocurrency as a prime market capable of generating many more advantages that make it the main coins are able to reliably from every facet of existence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

I chose to temporarily stop trading. and looking for a vacation or recreation with family. it can calm my mind and make everything fresh. I did not insist on continuing to trade, because it could destroy everything, and spend my capital. and it's better to lose a few days but make a new profit.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

Already my capital money lossed this bad marketing condition. But i strongly hold my coins till market will up. I hope end of year will change this market situation.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Already my capital money lossed this bad marketing condition. But i strongly hold my coins till market will up. I hope end of year will change this market situation.
I am also continuing to hold the altcoin that I have bought and waiting for the green to come. If I have money right now I will continue to buy and hold, because I am confident that the market will soon recover. But I don't have anything now because in the past few months I have lost quite a lot when the market is falling continuously

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

I was faced last year this period this bad marketing condition. Anyway end of year or in 2020 will change this condition. I think this is a nature og cryptocurrency market.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

I feel like we are in a stock market right now. 2-3% movements every single day. In fact, I think one would make more money on stocks at the moment.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

It seems to me that today the exchanges are becoming very dangerous for the decentralization of the entire cryptocurrency world, because it is through the exchanges that centralization is conducted, because these guys can block your accounts.
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

in this period with me it's hard to trade in the crypto market, i see the market so stable, now i just hold the top coin in the crypto market.
sometime i buy some coins and trading to get more opportunity, just study and get more knowledege at this time.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

I just try to get off the computer a little and do some extra activity, like playing video games, doing exercises and checking again the next day, of course before doing anything the first thing is to cancel all orders if the price is falling, it is good to put purchase orders at certain points in case of a sudden crash you can grab more coins.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

I am just planning my trade tactics before. We should understand that market is not stable - it always changes. Especially the cryptocurrency market. And we should be prepared for that even before trading or investing operations.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

i prefer doing stuff that haas nothing to do with crypto, to put my mind off this matter. you know, some daily routine like cleaning or cooking or mayby going to some place to have fun with my friends. it works

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

I think when the market is red it's time to start buying huge volumes and waiting to hit the market when the green button shows up,one of the greatest elements of the market is patience and determination, however you should carry out a due diligent search to determine the validity of the investment product.
Well, that's what we should think about. that is, actually choosing to determine the validity of investment products. Because when going to choose or determine the steps to plunge buy with high volume must be calculated very mature. In order not to fall into deeper losses. Thank you.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:08:32 PM

I think when the market is red it's time to start buying huge volumes and waiting to hit the market when the green button shows up,one of the greatest elements of the market is patience and determination, however you should carry out a due diligent search to determine the validity of the investment product.
Well, that's what we should think about. that is, actually choosing to determine the validity of investment products. Because when going to choose or determine the steps to plunge buy with high volume must be calculated very mature. In order not to fall into deeper losses. Thank you.
The dump of market continues ,however there will be a good time to bounceback in current price.For me, I rather to wait for the perfect time by having a patience .Crypto market is unstable ,we don't need to be greedy here in order to avoid those losses or to the point in risks.

cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

Red days is part of the cryptocurrency trading market and at that we should not expect the green market forever and that is the more reasons we need to get our self's use to the volatility of the cryptocurrency network which made it possible for us to train our self's in such a way that we can withstand any market crises and in doing that the best way is to hodle when market crashed.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

I think that the market will soon go green  and the prices for btc will increase. To my mind, this will be better if you are keeping coins like btc and ether, ripple. their cost will rise for 100%
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

When cryptocurrency market turns red its efficiently good for trading coins which the coin that you hold coming from buy low sell high will soon to be valuable. When the said rally of red is hard to recover then much prefer to hold in a moment. This might be the common strategy of market trading when it regards to market circulation is occuring.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: