Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why many projects are dead  (Read 3554 times)
juragankambing (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Sometimes some reason that made some project get crash or dead is sometimes you found out that some project don't have a good team member's that can handle it well and also sometimes the can not explain what the are upto. And also having a bad roadmap
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

99% of ico or bounty are scam...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

Many projects are dead because they are fake projects
With fake products and no real life usage

Projects are dead because the dev ends up running away with the money and enjoy life
Numerous reasons

Some projects are dead cos of the bearish run which ruined their chances
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

not only that, now many scam projects after getting a lot of funding from investors this happens because no one is regulating the ICO
my advice after investing and getting profit more better to leave it "hit and run" and look for another project
i have experimented by holding several altcoins for 3 months, but I just got losses not profits
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

That should be expected as it is a natural principle. Most projects are dead because of poor management by the team members because they lack the expertise in crypto and failed to seek for counsel from experts. Also, projects with no backing product or tangible ideology behind is likely to go down the drain as it will lose the interest of potential investors.
I agree with your thoughts, apart from SCAMs there were many weak ICOs that had raised enough funds during the peak of hype around crypto and failed when the market changed the direction. Only the projects with a strong community around and with a decent MVP will succeed.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Maybe at this time there are many companies who die because of team members who have given up on working hard and finding a way out of a problem because they are a little desperate to see the bad price movements shown by the market.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

Yep I agree because of poor management and some are bad projects that investors not interested to invest to them and some ICOs are scam, that's why many ICO's are dead.

Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

A lot of these projects had no business in the crypto space in the first place. The scam devs had no plans to further their course. They simply took advantage of the liquidity in the market and the hyoe the crypto space was enjoying at the time to make money out of the system. Truth is, a good project will remain nonetheless, weather it's a bears season or worse. I've lost little money to such scam projects
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Many projects have died because the team behind the project will not have. A lot of teams collect money and run away.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

I think they are dead because they were scammers right from the beginning . Their goal was to collect as much money as they can , but not to develop their project . It's not normal when someone collects millions of dollars for a startup selling beer for a cryptocurrency . Just think, millions of dollars! From the very beginning it was clear that such nonsense can not last forever.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

One think to remember is also that many projects come out and do their ICO unnecessarily since the product they have is already working in the "normal" world and it's blockchain counterpart is not needed nor welcome. They do it just for money grabs and of course they end up dead after 6 months or 1 year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

they are dead because they copy each other and repeat the idea. the copy has never been better than the original and it seems to me that 95 percent of the projects will leave the market

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

I think every project has a very good team management, when they launch crypto into the market, then bearish market affects it. so sometimes altcoins will fall, and will survive.

I noticed, that only altcoins are listed in good exchanges which will create an uptrend.
einfach

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

Many project are dead because mostly they didnt hype up to it expectations or their projects was a complete disaster or it could be they werent able to reach itss softcap and so they cant continue to provide or implement the project that they were envisioning.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

They don't have a lot of knowledge to create a product remember about majority of them are creating non sense platform. So many times more and more icos dead caused by that thing. With a lot of unprofessional people in the team and that will make the development will be really slow.
Some icos are still lack of legal support too

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

I think it's community support I have seen a project with the working platform but it does not generate support from the community the ICO was a success but the dev failed to market the platform for the community and because of this investor losses confidence and sell their coin at a loss.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:39:46 PM

In my opinion, the reason why many ICO projects may not have been successful probably because they were not able to meet the soft cap goal  within their timeline because less people were interested in putting up their investment. Marketing and advertising has never been effective to attract and encourage people the way other successful ICO's in the market wherein people in their team where not experienced and lack the capability of handling the project.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

Many of them just got failed because no one give their trust in a certain project and investors never found possible inclinement of their money. It also give doubts to the community if the team members and its platform is questionable.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:44:14 PM

I think it's community support I have seen a project with the working platform but it does not generate support from the community the ICO was a success but the dev failed to market the platform for the community and because of this investor losses confidence and sell their coin at a loss.

because of less demands come to the project,,
and this is because the project didn't get enough support from the community ,, as you said investors loosses their convidence to the project
thats why a lot of project dead

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: